Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Surprise surprise!

SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I hope Meadows brings one of Trump's former gardeners up on stage and tells us the gardener thinks so too. Classic move!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    HHusky said:

I hope Meadows brings one of Trump's former gardeners up on stage and tells us the gardener thinks so too. Classic move!

So you agree with the libs we shouldn't know how many illegals are here?

What purpose would that serve?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

You're expecting to ask this question and get good information back. That's funny.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

You're expecting to ask this question and get good information back. That's funny.
    Do you expect an honest discussion with a dude that beats off to a partisan opinion article that says Democrats need illegals to vote to survive as a party and Democrats want the census results to lack integrity?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Do you expect an honest discussion with a dude that beats off to a partisan opinion article that says Democrats need illegals to vote to survive as a party and Democrats want the census results to lack integrity?
    Yeah, beat off to Hondo lying his ass off about Banks being held liable for lending money to people who later have an accident.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, beat off to Hondo lying his ass off about Banks being held liable for lending money to people who later have an accident.
    Lil lyin Bob
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Lil lyin Bob
    Yeah, and you never said anything about the MAGA hat wearing kids.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Lil lyin Bob
    Projecting. Again.
    Standard Supporter
    AOC: "Hypothetically, if there was a leak, from the DAP why shouldn't Wells Fargo pay for the cleanup of it?"

She is then roundly mocked.

Hondo then jumps into to defend her:

Shocking that ignorant people don't understand how banks providing financing could be held liable for the actions of their customers.

The only liar here as always Hondo is you.
    SFGbob said:

AOC: "Hypothetically, if there was a leak, from the DAP why shouldn't Wells Fargo pay for the cleanup of it?"

Shocking that ignorant people don't understand how banks providing financing could be held liable for the actions of their customers.

Banks can be held liable. Idiot.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

If only you hadn't failed miserably to prove that

So just repeat the lie

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So just repeat the lie
    What is there to prove? I stated that I don't know enough about the pipeline spill. But if the bank knew, or should have known, the spill could happen. They could be held liable. And I posted the regulatory link to show that.

But stay Ignorant like Bob.

Tbe point I'm making isn't even about AOC. It's about partisan people like you and Bob that are scared of her. So you try to monk everything she says without even knowing if the statement is true. You think it sounds dumb so you roll with it can can't consider anything else.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So just repeat the lie
    What is there to prove? I stated that I don't know enough about the pipeline spill. But if the bank knew, or should have known, the spill could happen. They could be held liable. And I posted the regulatory link to show that.

Tbe point I'm making isn't even about AOC. It's about partisan people like you and Bob that are scared of her. So you try to monk everything she says without even knowing if the statement is true. You think it sounds dumb so you roll with it can can't consider anything else.

Still waiting for an example.... just one.

Her question/point was dumb. Speaking of partisan, you have to defend everything she says. It’s pathological.

Yes, if the bank financed a known illegal pipeline that burst into flames and killed people I suppose they would be liable in part. Except that has never or would ever happen. Dumlbshit. What scenario goes through your pea brain to think this is even a remote possibility.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So just repeat the lie

Her question/point was dumb. Speaking of partisan, you have to defend everything she says. It’s pathological.

Yes, if the bank financed a known illegal pipeline that burst into flames and killed people I suppose they would be liable in part. Except that has never or would ever happen. Dumlbshit. What scenario goes through your pea brain to think this is even a remote possibility.
    I have stated that I don't agree with AOC on many things. This situation is even hypothetical. And there are circumstances where attorneys will go after deep pockets, if you don't understand that basic rule of America, I can't help you.

And whether it's happened in the past is irrelevant. Things change all the time. Prior to Arthur Anderson, no huge CPA firm had been taken down for fraud at a couple clients. Prior to the great recession, no large investment brokerage like Lehman brothers had gone down (post great depression). In other words, your defense by saying "it's never happened before" is laughable and ignorant.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So just repeat the lie

Shut up
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So just repeat the lie

I have stated that I don't agree with AOC on many things. This situation is even hypothetical. And there are circumstances where attorneys will go after deep pockets, if you don't understand that basic rule of America, I can't help you.

And whether it's happened in the past is irrelevant. Things change all the time. Prior to Arthur Anderson, no huge CPA firm had been taken down for fraud at a couple clients. Prior to the great recession, no large investment brokerage like Lehman brothers had gone down (post great depression). In other words, your defense by saying "it's never happened before" is laughable and ignorant.
    So no examples. Got it.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,679
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So just repeat the lie

Your establishment shill-masters don't agree with AOC on many things.

Fuck off.