Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

They got Tucker good now

Comments

• MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The populist know nothing mouthpiece complains about the mob. You can’t make this shit up.

The lefty mob of today is tomorrow’s old codgers. Fox needs to stop insulting its only hope of survival.

He knows more than you and it isn't close

Populism isn't a dirty word no matter how many times would be elitists who are merely drones in the machine try to say so

Fuck the Establishment, then, now, and forever
    The "Down with Everything!" school of thought makes its offering.

And you shitpoast like a moth to a flame.
    No, that's literally you
    “No, you are”

Sums up MTG’s posting history in a nutshell. How fun.
    Nah I just have a low tolerance for people who hold others to higher standards than the ones they hold themselves to. I dont expect someone who's such a loser that he brags about how he got banned from a college football recruiting message board to understand that.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The populist know nothing mouthpiece complains about the mob. You can’t make this shit up.

The lefty mob of today is tomorrow’s old codgers. Fox needs to stop insulting its only hope of survival.

Populism isn't a dirty word no matter how many times would be elitists who are merely drones in the machine try to say so

No, that's literally you
    “No, you are”

Nah I just have a low tolerance for people who hold others to higher standards than the ones they hold themselves to. I dont expect someone who's such a loser that he brags about how he got banned from a college football recruiting message board to understand that.
    JFC you’re predictable and boring.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

No, that's literally you
    “No, you are”

Lol sad
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

No, that's literally you
    “No, you are”

Lol sad
    I know, right? Have any other fantastic insights? Zzzzzzzzz. Boring ass.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

Christ you're embarrassing
    Why would I embarrass you? Maybe don't take this so seriously
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019

HHusky said:

No, no. I feel embarrassment for you. Similar to
    schadenfreude.

And you literally read every post in this message board. No one takes it more seriously than you.

Except maybe mikedamone, who thinks fitting in with the 7 other people who sit on here all day every day actually matters.
    Imagine caring about this.

Zzzzzzzzz. Boooooring

HHusky said:

schadenfreude.

And you literally read every post in this message board. No one takes it more seriously than you.

Except maybe mikedamone, who thinks fitting in with the 7 other people who sit on here all day every day actually matters.
    Imagine caring about this
    But you do care about fitting in on a message board. A lot. Why else cant you shut the fuck up about it?
    Nice forum software that deletes posts if you try to edit them while someone is trying to quote them lol
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019

HHusky said:

schadenfreude.

Imagine caring about this
    But you do care about fitting in on a message board. A lot. Why else cant you shut the fuck up about it?
    About what? You keep posting. Sounds like you care. Why so angry about being horrible at this? That’s your problem, bud
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nice forum software that deletes posts if you try to edit them while someone is trying to quote them lol

Lol. User error. Dumbfuck pretend software engineer.

Something I said at some point REALLY pissed you off. I kind of wish I knew what it was
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019

Something I said at some point REALLY pissed you off. I kind of wish I knew what it was
    Don’t confuse something you posted angering anyone with mocking you. Cool use of caps, bud.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Embarrassing

Don’t confuse something you posted angering anyone with mocking you. Cool use of caps, bud.
    Lol now you're trying to act all cool. Sad.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lol now you're trying to act all cool. Sad.
    Embarrassing.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

No, that's literally you
    “No, you are”

Witlessly TL; DR.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sweet Jesus. The futility is unbearable.
    Swaye's Wigwam