Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This just fucking kills me

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,705
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
I'm guessing Hollywood should probably lighten up on the "How Donnie got into Penn" jokes and focus on their own back yards. Even though it's entirely likely that Donnie's dad did some road grease in his transfer from Fordham.

But Lori fucking Loughlin and Felicity Huffman? Ehl O Ehl. I think one or more of these idiots had to cheat to get their already privileged kids into USC. USC! I mean, it's not that hard. Yale, Georgetown ... some of those, yeah. Brilliant kids get turned down all the time. But USC? You need to be part of a scandal big enough to get the feds after to get your knucklehead kids into USC? Unbelievable.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/12/us/felicity-huffman-lori-loughlin-massimo-giannulli.html?module=inline

PS: one of these fuckers was co-chair of Wilke Farr, and pretty swanky law firm.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

We've got drugs and violence pouring over the border, the Russian mob all over the east coast, and the Chinese are hacking our banks daily and THIS is what the FBI spends years investigating? Rich people paying for their dumbfuck kids to go to a decent school? FML.

This may not be the only thing they were doing.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    How dare the FBI go after rich white people. They should be able to do whatever they want because there’s other problems in the world.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,705
    LebamDawg said:

Swaye said:

We've got drugs and violence pouring over the border, the Russian mob all over the east coast, and the Chinese are hacking our banks daily and THIS is what the FBI spends years investigating? Rich people paying for their dumbfuck kids to go to a decent school? FML.

Calm down about this one - they only had 300 agents going after the 38 people that got busted
    [why not bofe? gif]

dflea said:

You have to be a real piece of shit parent to pave the road in front of your kids like that. Complete parental fail.

Next stop rehab
    With big daddy issues to follow. There's a small lifetime of advantage for a 20 to 30 something year old guy to take now thanks the DOJ.

You're welcome @PurpleThrobber.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

You have to be a real piece of shit parent to pave the road in front of your kids like that. Complete parental fail.

Next stop rehab
    With big daddy issues to follow. There's a small lifetime of advantage for a 20 to 30 something year old guy to take now thanks the DOJ.

You're welcome @PurpleThrobber.
    Just send the royalty check for daddy issue reference.
    Swaye said:

How dare the FBI go after rich white people. They should be able to do whatever they want because there’s other problems in the world.

I HATE rich white people with a passion. I just think there are WAY more important things worth the time of 300 FBI agents than some rich CA fucks who bribe their dumbfuck kids into school.
    Still, a shit show is always good to make a boring week more chintresting.

Plust, as Purple alluded to in another poast, these are the vanguard of what has to be the most obnoxious generation of people in the history of the world. Their "influencers" and bull shit. I'm just happy to see them get strung up in the public square.

I'm sick like that.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    Swaye said:

I HATE rich white people with a passion. I just think there are WAY more important things worth the time of 300 FBI agents than some rich CA fucks who bribe their dumbfuck kids into school.
    Wait...I thought you were boning a rich white person.....

Passion...hate....Hate fucking.

Ok, I get it.

Swaye said:

Ok, I get it.
    @Swaye is now a self-loathing injun. He's thinking with his little injun, not the big one. It cannot be helped. Even Spirit Horse has written him off. He's tired of hearing about it too. This is what happens when your little injun overtakes your big injun. We've all been there.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

This may not be the only thing they were doing.

"We may be assholes, but on the upside, there's an awful lot of us"
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

Next stop rehab
    Hurtful.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    edited March 2019

Swaye said:

Ok, I get it.
    @Swaye is now a self-loathing injun. He's thinking with his little injun, not the big one. It cannot be helped. Even Spirit Horse has written him off. He's tired of hearing about it too. This is what happens when your little injun overtakes your big injun. We've all been there.
    I thought @Swaye had a more nuanced approach, to wit, despising his white blood portion while vengefully reaping it's perks. Am I wrong?

Swaye said:

Ok, I get it.
    I thought @Swaye had a more nuanced approach, to wit, despising his white blood portion while vengefully reaping it's perks. Am I wrong?
    Depends on who you axe. If you axe @Swaye, you get one anser. If you axe @theRealSpiritHorse, you get another.