Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jalen McMillan, 2020 4* WR, Fresno (San Joaquin), CA (COMMITTED!)

Comments

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I hope @AF9705 is handling the ups and downs alright.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Domicillo said:

Says he’s gonna use officials on LSU and Bama. Gushes about us
    In. The. Bag.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Washington: “I basically have a great relationship with everybody on the coaching staff. The fan base is always showing me love and I appreciate it. Not only do they let you play football, but they develop you and set you up for life. First thing he told my parents he’s going to make me like a son and I appreciated that. He’s definitely a mentor where he’s not teaching me just football, but whole aspect about life.”

Oregon: “I like their offensive coordinator a lot. They have some quarterbacks I’m going to look into.”

"He" = Junior Adams?

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Washington: “I basically have a great relationship with everybody on the coaching staff. The fan base is always showing me love and I appreciate it. Not only do they let you play football, but they develop you and set you up for life. First thing he told my parents he’s going to make me like a son and I appreciated that. He’s definitely a mentor where he’s not teaching me just football, but whole aspect about life.”

Oregon: “I like their offensive coordinator a lot. They have some quarterbacks I’m going to look into.”

"He" = Junior Adams?

That's what I figured.

The recruits seem to like him. DDY loves his even, calm demeanor. I think he's doing a good job so far. Things are looking up.

I don’t want Dennis to scream at me but I feel like this might be a slight over reaction for a guy who started at UW like 3 weeks ago.

IT IS A FUCKING JOKE!!! IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S FUCKING ASLEEP CONSTANTLY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Also - great job with Puka and Kyle Ford so far. If Oregon hires Kasey Dunn we're fuckkkkkked.
    Loves him.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

"He" = Junior Adams?

That's what I figured.

The recruits seem to like him. DDY loves his even, calm demeanor. I think he's doing a good job so far. Things are looking up.
    It's super early but Adams is batting 1.000 so far.

If we’re doing baseball analogies He’s still up to bat on his first plate appearance. Looking at a 3-1 count with the bases juiced.

Are you batting 1.000 or .000 in your first at-bat of the season?

We were never truly in it for the Texass a&m commit so he hasn’t struck out on anyone in my book.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    the transcript is wrong.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

the transcript is wrong.

Wut
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

the transcript is wrong.

I’ll play.

Either a crack at u$c and the fun they are having or Puka is having issues with his transcript and won’t actually get in.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club