Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Daily AOC

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Shocking that ignorant people don't understand how banks providing financing could be held liable for the actions of their customers.

But but but AOC!!!!! Farting cows!!!! Crayons!!!!!

Bump

Tell us more
    https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/laws/rules/8000-1250.html
    That's what I thought

Nothing
    So you don't want to read.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Shocking that ignorant people don't understand how banks providing financing could be held liable for the actions of their customers.

Bump

Tell us more
    Poor effort.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2019

jecornel said:

They should air this stuff on MTV. I feel better there is such a hard hitting politician fighting for us!

Now we get learn about her expertise in bank loans. Should be a wonderful lesson for all of us.

Maybe get Snookie and JWoww to co-star.

Breaks my heart that you know those characters' names.
    The Throbber has multiple kids in their 20's (that I claim). I know Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, Honey Boo boo.....all sorts of shit TV that they'd watch in their teens. There's some real crap out there.

Bonding and shit.

That and the fact that JWoww's boobs are fucking amazing for fakers.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

jecornel said:

They should air this stuff on MTV. I feel better there is such a hard hitting politician fighting for us!

Now we get learn about her expertise in bank loans. Should be a wonderful lesson for all of us.

The Throbber has multiple kids in their 20's (that I claim). I know Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, Honey Boo boo.....all sorts of shit TV that they'd watch in their teens. There's some real crap out there.

Bonding and shit.

Do you refer to yourself as the Throbber when they are around

jecornel said:

Bonding and shit.

Do you refer to yourself as the Throbber when they are around
    Papa Throbber.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

jecornel said:

Bonding and shit.

In my entire life, I've watched one show of that type: Real World San Francisco. The rest were fucking unwatchable trash from A to Z. I know some characters became celebs, like a little fat chic named Skooky or Snookie, and some Jersey meathead who called himself "The Situation," I think? Who knows, but it was all pure diaper gravy.

They all blend together as instantaneous mandatory channel changers, usually to something on ESPN classics or good ole Law & Order, which is always on, somewhere.

Those shows turned me into my dad.
    edited March 2019

jecornel said:

Bonding and shit.

In my entire life, I've watched one show of that type: Real World San Francisco. The rest were fucking unwatchable trash from A to Z. I know some characters became celebs, like a little fat chic named Skooky or Snookie, and some Jersey meathead who called himself "The Situation," I think? Who knows, but it was all pure diaper gravy.

They all blend together as instantaneous mandatory channel changers, usually to something on ESPN classics or good ole Law & Order, which is always on, somewhere.

Those shows turned me into my dad.
    Real World 1 and 2 were solid TV. War Puck!

Wood Julie from Season 1. Naughty bama girl

Trichelle was doable too but probably crabs.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sound reasoning. If I crash my car into school bus full of kids they should sue the bank that lent me the money to by the car, not me.

And that is what we call textbook strawman.
    Only if you're a fucking moron is that an example of a strawman. It's a direct parallel to what AOC is calling for. Wells Fargo should be held liable for an oil spill because they lent money to pipeline builder.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Bump

Tell us more
    That's what I thought

Nothing
    Quote the part that backs up your lying twat of a mouth Hondo.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Bump

Tell us more
    Called it, gibberish.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Bump

Tell us more
    Called it, gibberish.
    Why am I not surprised that you think banking regulations are gibberish.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Bump

Tell us more
    That's what I thought

Nothing
    I read it. Doesn’t seem like you did or you wouldn’t have posted it. It has nothing to with the topic. Dumbshit. Nice attempt at a quick google search and a faint hope it would turn up something to bail you out. It didn’t.
    I don't know if the pipeline situation fits. But it's clear the bank could be held liable if they are aware, or should have been aware, of illegal activity.

Same thing with CPAs. If they find that the CPA should have known about the fraud, they are held liable.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Bump

Tell us more
    Called it, gibberish.
    Why am I not surprised that you're either such a fucking moron or such a dishonest piece of shit you think what you linked supports the bullshit that left your mouth.
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Bump

Tell us more
    That's what I thought

Nothing
    I read it. Doesn’t seem like you did or you wouldn’t have posted it. It has nothing to with the topic. Dumbshit. Nice attempt at a quick google search and a faint hope it would turn up something to bail you out. It didn’t.
    I don't know if the pipeline situation fits. But it's clear the bank could be held liable if they are aware, or should have been aware, of illegal activity.

Same thing with CPAs. If they find that the CPA should have known about the fraud, they are held liable.
    But what she was describing wasn't illegal activity. Nice work dumbfuck. She was claiming that the Bank should be held liable if there was an oil spill by the pipeline they provided financing to build. That's not illegal activity.

How did I know that Hondo would move the goal posts and respond with gibberish.
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Bump

Tell us more
    That's what I thought

Nothing

And that’s how you build a strawman people!
    Amazing how someone who does nothing but fuck strawman ass is so ignorant on the correct usage of the term. Hey Hondo, here's another question for you to dodge like a Kunt. What's the illegal activity that the Banks should have been aware of in the AOC example?
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Bump

Tell us more
    Called it, gibberish.
    Speaking of banking, have you called yours yet to wire money to Derek? No, then fuck off.
    But if Derek is engaged in illegal activity and my funds go to that. Then I'll be complicit for wire fraud.
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Bump

Tell us more
    Called it, gibberish.
    Speaking of banking, have you called yours yet to wire money to Derek? No, then fuck off.
    But if Derek is engaged in illegal activity and my funds go to that. Then I'll be complicit for wire fraud.
    Is building a oil pipeline an illegal activity Hondo? Are you dumb as dogshit?