Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stanford

13»

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

Meek said:

i used to meet up with CFetters_NachoLover and his brother at the Stanford games, but he probably won't come this year since he moved to Chicago...Pingdaddy always threatens to come down but his herd of offspring make it difficult to travel. I haven't actually seen him since he brought two of his kids to the Cal @ UW game in 2009...he came without his wife and the two toddlers wore literally t-shirts and shorts...in fucking december. Those two kids were shaking like leaves at halftime.I don't think he's allowed to take the kids to games anymore.

I will probably just stay home and watch it on tv in my sweats this year because we will be blessed that it is even on tv.

I remember those kids freezing their asses off. I was cold just looking at them.
    If I had legitimate kids I actually took care of I would believe firmly in toughing them up by making their lives miserable. Like mine.
    You have kids... JFC. The only person on here less qualified to raise kids is me. And maybe DDY.
    We already have a wagon jumping bitchfork off brand Swaye, try again.
    What in the fuck did you call me? Honestly, imma need you to dumb that comment down to ra-tard level before I can comprehend wtf you tried to say.
    We already have one generic Swaye wannabe, we don’t need another.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019

Swaye said:

Meek said:

i used to meet up with CFetters_NachoLover and his brother at the Stanford games, but he probably won't come this year since he moved to Chicago...Pingdaddy always threatens to come down but his herd of offspring make it difficult to travel. I haven't actually seen him since he brought two of his kids to the Cal @ UW game in 2009...he came without his wife and the two toddlers wore literally t-shirts and shorts...in fucking december. Those two kids were shaking like leaves at halftime.I don't think he's allowed to take the kids to games anymore.

I will probably just stay home and watch it on tv in my sweats this year because we will be blessed that it is even on tv.

I remember those kids freezing their asses off. I was cold just looking at them.
    If I had legitimate kids I actually took care of I would believe firmly in toughing them up by making their lives miserable. Like mine.
    You have kids... JFC. The only person on here less qualified to raise kids is me. And maybe DDY.
    What in the fuck did you call me? Honestly, imma need you to dumb that comment down to ra-tard level before I can comprehend wtf you tried to say.
    Hurtful.

EDIT: Confrused how also having kids puts me in the wannabe swaye category. Because I like to get my dick wet? Based on that I hope all the guys on here are swaye wannabes because a life with no glory holes is a life I want nothing to do with.

Second, I commented how I was less qualified to raise kids. 100% accurate. If it wasn’t my wife wouldn’t threaten to leave on an almost daily basis. That’s what untreated bi-polar will do for you. You’ve seen similar behavior on here, not going to name names.

Do I admire swaye, of course- who doesn’t respek his adversity in overcoming the obstacles the white devil has placed in his path. Do I want to be him, not so much.

Much love @Swaye
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Meek said:

Hurtful.

EDIT: Confrused how also having kids puts me in the wannabe swaye category. Because I like to get my dick wet? Based on that I hope all the guys on here are swaye wannabes because a life with no glory holes is a life I want nothing to do with.

Second, I commented how I was less qualified to raise kids. 100% accurate. If it wasn’t my wife wouldn’t threaten to leave on an almost daily basis. That’s what untreated bi-polar will do for you. You’ve seen similar behavior on here, not going to name names.

Do I admire swaye, of course- who doesn’t respek his adversity in overcoming the obstacles the white devil has placed in his path. Do I want to be him, not so much.

Much love @Swaye
    Might be the most coherent and reasonable poast by dsfd I've ever read.

Swaye said:

Meek said:

Hurtful.

Much love @Swaye
    Might be the most coherent and reasonable poast by dsfd I've ever read.
    Sark > Ty POTD!
    edited March 2019
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2019
    LOL at thinking I have kids I know about. I mean, I am sure there are some little Swayes rolling around the Philippines and Las Vegas raising hell and stealing shit, but none that I know of are for sure mine and certainly none with an enforceable court order naming me as the Dad.

Now, the future might hold some little Swayes I actually do know about, but that is a story for a different tim.
  • GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

LOL at thinking I have kids I know about. I mean, I am sure there are some little Swayes rolling around the Philippines and Las Vegas raising hell and stealing shit, but none that I know of are for sure mine and certainly none with an enforceable court order naming me as the Dad.

Now, the future might hold some little Swayes I actually do know about, but that is a story for a different tim.

You should probably go swoop them up.