Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What is your DM.com banning story?

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm still posting away at doogman

You’re our mole
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,778
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I never really posted at a Sven level, but I become sort of a regular in the 2009 season. In 2011 or early 2012, I started getting 1-7 day bans? (can't remember) for almost nothing. I think it was mostly teasing Duck trash like Onefineduck, but it was something mild compared to anything here. I once stupidly asked what I did on the board. It was of course ignored. The last straw was probably getting a 30 day ban, though I think I'd jumped to Dawgboard by then. It's all fuzzy. I actually still share an account with an ex-poster here, but other than a few check of the recroots, I don't bother going there much. It's Doog city.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,082
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I felt bad for those I was sharing the account with every time I got banned, so I’d make up to KG for their sake.

Upon subsequent returns, I’d swear not to tell him to fuck off, but that would never last. It’s like he’s begging you to do it...
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,092
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Someone needs to tell those losers a Mike Hopkins Presser is not a Podcast and they need to quit saying it is
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Epic stories guys
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Handle ban or IP ban? Kim liked the Pit until he didn't

Great Purge was the final straw, since I was on HHB too, but I had handles banned there going back to 2004 or so

ClasslessMotherfucker didn't last long - putting it in the handle was a fun way to bypass the profanity filters
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I still poast on doogman about once a year. Is chat still limited to 50?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,569
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Apparently I can't read doogman anymore
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Quick history lesson from the Great Half Brain Purge of May 2010 - the purge was a result of a discussion on Doogman about the capacity of the remodeled Husky Stadium.

Scott Woodward went out on KJR (probably Softy’s show because all those assholes worship him) and talked about how he wanted a smaller stadium so it could be a “hot ticket”.

It was and continues to be an asinine comment. Woodward basically made a comment that continues to be ripped apart just like when Sark said “house money” when he won his 6th game in 2011. Just stupid shit coming from those idiots.

If asked again he’d remind you those lost 2500 seats wouldn’t have ever been sold the last 5 years.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,813
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    At the end of 2012 being in Vegas and watching Pete and his try hards kick the shit of Sark left me at point where it was greater than 81% likely that Sark was never going to be anything more than a 5-4 coach

As 2013 unfolded and and the annual 3 game losing streak unfolded (losing at Stanford and to Oregon weren’t deal breakers ... getting slaughtered by ASU was) just drove home the point and I started driving home the point through logic and reasoning about how Sark wasn’t the guy (that asshole @YaleDawg was right there with me on this ... whoever that miserable fuck is) ...

Somewhere along the line in late October and early November after kicking the crap out of Cal and Colorado I was essentially told to pipe down ... which only intensified my pointed criticism after getting destroyed by UCLA in a game that was super winnable yet also showed us to be legendary pussies just like Sark.

Around this time I was encouraged to start posting over here at Hardcore Husky since it had most of the free thinkers. Upon posting here, I got some strongly worded PMs from Kim Jong Cum Guzzler about how if I continued to post over here I would no longer be welcomed at Doogman.

Leading into the Apple Cup I was fairly definitive in saying that Sark needed to go and that the worst thing that could happen to him would be a decisive Apple Cup win because Woodward was enough of a proven idiot by that point to not make the right move and potentially give an extension.

Around this time I started having my posts edited and deleted ... in particular against Ektard because he kept making himself look dumber and dumber.

By that point, I essentially stopped posting over there (after my subscription expired). I don’t think I was ever officially banned (it’d have been bad for business) but I have a healthy amount of vitoral for those idiots.