Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

AOC speaks to massive crowd as she calls FDR racist

123457»

Comments

• USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Mikey, I’ve told you multiple times that I don’t know precisely what Ms. Patton’s motives were. It’s Meadows’s motives that are transparent.

And the black woman was too stupid to see she was being used?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

Mikey, I’ve told you multiple times that I don’t know precisely what Ms. Patton’s motives were. It’s Meadows’s motives that are transparent.

Things racist people think for $100 Alex.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

When white liberals get outraged but black people don't care it's not racist.

When white liberals get outraged on behalf of black people because black people can't think for themselves, it's racist.

Hth

Lots of black people saw it for what it was too, so you try to come up with something better. I’m not outraged though. It wasn’t remotely surprising that some GOP Congressman would invite a black woman to stand there, being all black and stuff, and argue that she is Exhibit A to his argument that Daddy isn’t a racist.
    You know black people who saw it your way? ....Says the racist.

Blacks are only props. No way black could a black woman not be a prop. She’s too stupid to have agency. Everyone says so.
    Lynne Patton either got used or was cynically advancing her own interests. Whether she was a prop or not wasn’t her doing anyway. Meadows had her stand there silently for what purpose? To be black.

There’s no shortage of people willing to call it what it really was. You should look at the interwebs.
    So if she's not a prop, after all, she's now just "advancing her own interests," because in HHuskyIsRacist's meandering mind, if she's not a prop, she can only be an evil black woman entirely out for herself. Not in a million years could she just be an intelligent woman of honor and prestige, who happens to be black, defending a friend whom she believes is unfairly maligned. Never happens in HHuskyIsRacist's world.

@HHuskyIsRacist, you're the worst kind of stubbornly ignorant bigot there is.
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

It’s a clarifying question numbnuts. I’m asking HHusky to clarify his position he’s intent on defending. Seriously, learn to read for comprehension. I writes the English good.
    No where in any way has HH said anything about her intelligence. That's you projecting that opinion on the conversation.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

Comments pedophiles make for $500.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

I listened to the interview. She definitely was a bar tender. A bullshitter with no substance. Which is not an insult to bartenders. Great skill set for working a bar.

She used the same tactics that she bitches about with Donald.

She uses racism and class warfare to pit people against the wealthy and the desire to take their money.

She uses topics to get her base frothing at the mouth versus trying to move things forward.

Everyone knows the history of the U.S. is mired in horrific acts. Acknowledge it but time to move forward instead of constantly beating the racism drum and dredging up the past of how racist the nation is.

I can't believe people are so enamored with this person.

Oh and the GND plan if anyone has read it is like a middle school outline for a group project. Wow just wow. It's embarrassing.

Grade school actually. This shit has been around since the Throbber was a young un.

Where's that red man with the tear dribbling down his cheek?

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

jecornel said:

I listened to the interview. She definitely was a bar tender. A bullshitter with no substance. Which is not an insult to bartenders. Great skill set for working a bar.

She used the same tactics that she bitches about with Donald.

She uses racism and class warfare to pit people against the wealthy and the desire to take their money.

She uses topics to get her base frothing at the mouth versus trying to move things forward.

Everyone knows the history of the U.S. is mired in horrific acts. Acknowledge it but time to move forward instead of constantly beating the racism drum and dredging up the past of how racist the nation is.

I can't believe people are so enamored with this person.

Oh and the GND plan if anyone has read it is like a middle school outline for a group project. Wow just wow. It's embarrassing.

Grade school actually. This shit has been around since the Throbber was a young un.

Where's that red man with the tear dribbling down his cheek?

Don't mention that I'm really Italian
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

Comments pedophiles make for $500.

No wonder R Kelly is your idol.