Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I have failed as a parent

13»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Can’t wait for your boy to end up like btp and not get in to UW

I didn’t get in because UW is no longer just taking warm bodies.
    winners win
    I’m transferring most likely anyways
    do it
    I’d have to go to Bellevuet first cause a lot of my credits don’t transfer :/
    Never discount the plentiful pussy and daddy issues of Cuog.
    Fuck that i don’t want to live in Pullman.
    Young Padawan, there is a always a price to pay for the riches to be had....

Life lessons from the Throbber.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

winners win
    do it
    I’d have to go to Bellevue first cause a lot of my credits don’t transfer :/
    Setting yourself to be your generations Softy.

winners win
    do it
    I’d have to go to Bellevue first cause a lot of my credits don’t transfer :/
    Setting yourself to be your generations Softy.
    I’d transfer into UW but if it means I get to scream about sports like a retard which I do anyways and get paid for it, fuck it.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

winners win
    do it
    I’d have to go to Bellevuet first cause a lot of my credits don’t transfer :/
    Never discount the plentiful pussy and daddy issues of Cuog.
    Fuck that i don’t want to live in Pullman.
    Young Padawan, there is a always a price to pay for the riches to be had....

Life lessons from the Throbber.

Still.... fuck that.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

My daughters, 7 and 4, don't know shit about UW football and quite honestly they know when it's on tv to leave the room because dad becomes an asshole. On the other hand they both have Husky gear and wear it quite liberally. They have been bombarded with the block W since birth and associate it with me. They dress in purple every Saturday during the season and wear their jerseys to school. They give GO HUSKIES chants on game days and draw me block W pictures for my birthdays. My youngest (who I'm a little worried about) knows a handful of letters in the alphabet but the first letter she learned was W. Sorry Snow, this was a long winded way of sayin' you most defiantly failed the lad. Big time.

My daughters, 7 and 4, don't know shit about UW football and quite honestly they know when it's on tv to leave the room because dad becomes an asshole. On the other hand they both have Husky gear and wear it quite liberally. They have been bombarded with the block W since birth and associate it with me. They dress in purple every Saturday during the season and wear their jerseys to school. They give GO HUSKIES chants on game days and draw me block W pictures for my birthdays. My youngest (who I'm a little worried about) knows a handful of letters in the alphabet but the first letter she learned was W. Sorry Snow, this was a long winded way of sayin' you most defiantly failed the lad. Big time.

Pics?