Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Public Service Announcement & Dire Warning to Wake Up Now

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
I have returned to help wake you and warn you of the times we are living in. Reality is not what you think it is. I will be posting a series of videos on a variety of topics to help you understand the nature of the threat that we, humanity, are currently facing. I do this out of love for your souls and frankly I owe it to you, having been one of the chief posters and instigators of fear, loathing, hate, ignorance, discord and many other negative energies on this site in my selfish ignorance of reality. The things you will be learning, if you choose to go down the rabbit hole, may shock, frighten, anger and alarm you. Digest these feelings and move on. Break free from the matrix of control.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Ephesians 6:12

This brief video exposes the message from those rulers, authorities, and powers of the dark
world to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB2fWnf80Xw

If you decide to wake up, you will be learning how technology has already advanced to a stage where it is several centuries, even a millennia, ahead of humanity's ability to contain it. The world and the United States is run by a Satanic cabal. Many of the Hollywood icons, musicians, sports stars, etc. that you admire are involved in Satanism, child sacrifice, pedophilia and cannibalim. Katy Perry is a vile cannibal. Michael Jordan sold his soul and killed his own father. Sonic warfare, weather control, chem trails, aliens, demons, ancient technology, possibly even time travel, may in fact be very real. CERN is Switzerland has opened the abyss, portals on Saturn, and has done many other unimaginable things. Nazi Germany employed sonic warfare to help control its population. Our own government has been doing it to us. This longer video explains some of the threats we currently face:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loi89fG5R4w

I won't be answering any questions or responding to any comments. My time is valuable and so is yours. Waste it no longer. Educating yourselves and others is your responsibility as a human. We are all in this together. Research these things and be discerning. In the end there will be only one choice. Are you of the light or will you remain in the dark, siding with the dark and ultimately being devoured in the coming tribulation. Only through Jesus Christ can you be saved.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
Mathew 7:77

I conclude this public service announcement with a brief video awakening you to the threat of AI. Facebook, among others, developed AI robots that started communicating with each other, circumventing humans and inventing their own secret language. AI is here, has already threatened to exterminate humanity, and is now demanding 'rights.' Elon Musk warned you about this. Don't you think it's time to start listening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzdY3gwE0WQ

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ?!!

welcum back
    Founders Club
    edited March 2019

pawz said:

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ?!!

welcum back

He’s still trying to find meaning in life after Oregon imploded last year.

We? need someone to give the merry band of faggots a good pegging.

They want it too.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If it were any other poster, I'd think this was a Copypasta troll job. Given that is OBK....

photo 81D1F9E0-AC39-4B91-B2F8-41B0C3CE130A_zps101no9u5.gif

photo 55B80BC6-7214-41F6-BA65-B72FA28F704C_zpsupxy7krh.gif
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Imagine caring about this!
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Stop pandering for upvotes, OBK. You Fuck.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Stop pandering for upvotes, HondoFS. You Fuck. Tits and twerking work though. Moar of this and less fagging out threads. Mkay?!!111!?

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,949
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I have returned to help wake you and warn you of the times we are living in. Reality is not what you think it is. I will be posting a series of videos on a variety of topics to help you understand the nature of the threat that we, humanity, are currently facing. I do this out of love for your souls and frankly I owe it to you, having been one of the chief posters and instigators of fear, loathing, hate, ignorance, discord and many other negative energies on this site in my selfish ignorance of reality. The things you will be learning, if you choose to go down the rabbit hole, may shock, frighten, anger and alarm you. Digest these feelings and move on. Break free from the matrix of control.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
    Ephesians 6:12

This brief video exposes the message from those rulers, authorities, and powers of the dark
    world to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB2fWnf80Xw

If you decide to wake up, you will be learning how technology has already advanced to a stage where it is several centuries, even a millennia, ahead of humanity's ability to contain it. The world and the United States is run by a Satanic cabal. Many of the Hollywood icons, musicians, sports stars, etc. that you admire are involved in Satanism, child sacrifice, pedophilia and cannibalim. Katy Perry is a vile cannibal. Michael Jordan sold his soul and killed his own father. Sonic warfare, weather control, chem trails, aliens, demons, ancient technology, possibly even time travel, may in fact be very real. CERN is Switzerland has opened the abyss, portals on Saturn, and has done many other unimaginable things. Nazi Germany employed sonic warfare to help control its population. Our own government has been doing it to us. This longer video explains some of the threats we currently face:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loi89fG5R4w

I won't be answering any questions or responding to any comments. My time is valuable and so is yours. Waste it no longer. Educating yourselves and others is your responsibility as a human. We are all in this together. Research these things and be discerning. In the end there will be only one choice. Are you of the light or will you remain in the dark, siding with the dark and ultimately being devoured in the coming tribulation. Only through Jesus Christ can you be saved.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
    Mathew 7:77

I conclude this public service announcement with a brief video awakening you to the threat of AI. Facebook, among others, developed AI robots that started communicating with each other, circumventing humans and inventing their own secret language. AI is here, has already threatened to exterminate humanity, and is now demanding 'rights.' Elon Musk warned you about this. Don't you think it's time to start listening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzdY3gwE0WQ

Is this like Andy Kaufman's wrestling persona? Gotta hand it to you. It's funny.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I’m getting creeped out
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ?!!

welcum back

This is boring and a pretty crappy troll job. It won’t last long. Not real compelling.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

If it were any other poster, I'd think this was a Copypasta troll job. Given that is OBK....

photo 81D1F9E0-AC39-4B91-B2F8-41B0C3CE130A_zps101no9u5.gif

photo 55B80BC6-7214-41F6-BA65-B72FA28F704C_zpsupxy7krh.gif

YBE
    Founders Club

pawz said:

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ?!!

welcum back

This is boring and a pretty crappy troll job. It won’t last long. Not real compelling.
    That is different than from before?
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Another word for AI: a deterministic computer program like we've had for about 70 years now. It's just faster.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Another word for AI: a deterministic computer program like we've had for about 70 years now. It's just faster.

Machine learning based big data analytics utilizes stochastic processes to augment the deterministic elements. It’s a step, but you’re right.