Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What is your DM.com banning story?

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    The warrior poet was on DMC? Jesus
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mine was in early August probably 2011. Someone posted on their free board something dumb, can't even remember what it was. Probably was an inside joke. I had only been around a year on the free board so I still got it about as much as I do now. All I posted was "is it fawking football season yet".

No warning. No message. 7 day ban without even discussing it. That was just before the free boards went away and dawgboard (rip) was created. They were ultra salty about everything and were deleting every other post it seemed.

Then a year later I found the free beer.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Was too young and poor to give dawgman money, spent time on the freeboards during the early Romar era and the great negadawg debates.

Followed race and idawg to the promise land,
    I still remember idawg concluding a pood saying www.huskyhalfbrain.com/board and then the visual assault of Sven started.

I never understood why Kim was discussed so much. It’s like an old relationship, the more you hate the person the more stupid you look for ever trusting them in the first place.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2019
    I think all I did was make some general comments incompatible with the worldview Kim/Fatters had decreed.

You should always be careful if you ever block somebody on social media unless it is for outrageous behavior -- they will remember that. Nothing is worse for your reputation if it you were just making relatively sober comments of opinion.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I never poasted there.

Fuck you losers that did.

This.

Me.

Ya losers.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2019

I need to correct a few things I've read in this thread.

I never had any other Husky football fan site. Hardcore Husky is the only one. The previous site referred to was HuskyHalfBrains.com, which was started by @RaceBannon and @iDawg. There never would have been a Hardcore Husky without HHB,com

The Great Dawgman Purge occurred in May 2010.

@MikeDamone, Sark's first season at UW was in 2009.

My last post ever at Dawgman was in January 2011, when I wrote that Jake Locker would have been better off as a safety. Kim sent me an agitated PM saying that my comments were pissing off his customers and I had to knock it off or else. (words to that effect). I was already frustrated by things like me and Yogi Roth getting into an argument over Sark, and Kim cutting and pasting Yogi's response to make a new thread, while deleting my response to Yogi. That just disillusioned me so much. No integrity.

One thing led to another...

And on November 26, 2012, Hardcore Husky was launched.

There was definitely a purge in 08 or early 09, maybe there was another one later on.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I need to correct a few things I've read in this thread.

I never had any other Husky football fan site. Hardcore Husky is the only one. The previous site referred to was HuskyHalfBrains.com, which was started by @RaceBannon and @iDawg. There never would have been a Hardcore Husky without HHB,com

The Great Dawgman Purge occurred in May 2010.

@MikeDamone, Sark's first season at UW was in 2009.

My last post ever at Dawgman was in January 2011, when I wrote that Jake Locker would have been better off as a safety. Kim sent me an agitated PM saying that my comments were pissing off his customers and I had to knock it off or else. (words to that effect). I was already frustrated by things like me and Yogi Roth getting into an argument over Sark, and Kim cutting and pasting Yogi's response to make a new thread, while deleting my response to Yogi. That just disillusioned me so much. No integrity.

One thing led to another...

And on November 26, 2012, Hardcore Husky was launched.

Yes. 2009. I was banned in January or February of 2009. 10 years ago.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Man...this thread brings back such mammories.

I recall that this one asshole at Dogman...His name might have been something like Bill Brassky...not sure, but anyway he hijacked every thread into some story about how amazing he was. After getting into argument after argument with that clown, I found myself so frustrated that I couldn't take it anymore. I mean, my hard earned money which was supposed to go to learn about which top recruits would not pick us was actually simply going to some jerk's ego site. No thanks.

I realized I needed to find a spot with better recruiting ROI...this place had no fee and the recruiting info was no worse, so here I am.