Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

lawsandl and djduck are

Comments

• lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2019

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

<

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Their program is a fucking joke now. 'Crushing' glasses of eggs to get some QB that only had an offer from Northwestern, the clownshow lifting program, winning against your rival off a missed fg and lawnmowering to a 4th place finish while they go on to win the conference. Your defensive coordinator leaving in that fashion.

There probably isn't a coach in that program that truthfully believes they're a top 10 team and should be favored to win the North.

Just a joke of a football program. Barely a couple pegs above SC right now and only because of some recruiting gets.

They're all fags for ignoring these facts. Pete was rightfully shit on until 2016.

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.
    That one is already taken.

And in this thread, you are turbo.
    How am I wrong. They do appear to be only slightly above SC. The hype going into this season is completely unwarranted, as it was when Washington was going into 2016. Even more so by the fact that their coaching staff is entirely unproven.

Yeah they're bringing back mostly the same team, albeit without their best offensive weapon (same as UW).

They were completely fucking trash on the road though. At Stanford, at UW...

The numbers back me up, not you brother.
    Oregon 2019 is UW 2016, Cristobal is Sark and the Ducks have no weapons on offense. Oregon won’t fix their road game issues.

I am going to love this season.
    You love 7-5 seasons?
    Oregon has had one 7-5 season in forever. Do you really see a 7-5 team right now?

Yes. Losses to Auburn, Stanford, UW, USC, and someone else, likely WSU cuz they own Oregon.

Oregon is splitting a couple of those games. There is too much talent.
    No there isn't. Oregon has weak depth at WR, DT, and DB. Passing game without Mitchell will suck. Any injury to Scott or Faoliu would be a disaster. Depth behind them is terrible. Considering Apelu was the starter opposite Dye and he sucked that puts ILB depth in serious question. How could nobody beat out Apelu? Probably not a lot of football I.Q. there in that ILB room. Your corners look short and have given up a lot of big plays. That "4-star" talent is not living up to their ratings. I'm sure you're hoping KT and Johnson will be a great pass rush duo. I think both are skinny and weak and will get manhandled like your boy Jelks did here:

Oregon is not that talented. UW, USC, and Stanford have more talent to work with. When these Freshman classes join all the rosters, UW will have the deepest and most talented roster in the conference. And I'm not talking about star ratings. I'm talking about reality.
    This is one of your most biased Doog takes and that says lot. Firstly, Lenoir and Graham improved a lot over the course of the year. Also, there is depth building there that Oregon has not had in years. Hailassie got a good run last year and McKinley would've played had it not been for injury. Wright might be the most college ready player in last year's class. Woods was a first year JUCO kid last year.

As far as ILB goes, it was a rotation with injuries. Niu and ISM played a lot and are very young players. Oregon came into last season with Apelu, ISM off a redshirt, and Niu who's redshirt was pulled with late year playing time. After those guys it was walk ons. Regardless, with Cunningham and Johnson coming off a redshirt and Dru Mathis on campus early, there will be more scholarship players at that spot available than in years.

I am not sure why you think KT and Johnson will play Jelks spot. Avalos will use them in the stud spot. Also, Winston led the Pac 12 in 3rd pressures and Adrian Jackson returns as well there. There will be a shit ton of heat on the edge. Also, if you think Faoliu and Scott are the only capable DL, you didn't pay attention to the season after UW. Carlberg, Cumberlander and Baker were all guys up to the task. Likewise, Popo Aumavae played the nose in reserve quite well in the MSU bowl game, which is very good news. Vea Kava is guy mentioned as making the biggest improvement in the offseason. Drew Faoliu almost had his redshirt pulled last year. There are numbers there that have not been there.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

<

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Their program is a fucking joke now. 'Crushing' glasses of eggs to get some QB that only had an offer from Northwestern, the clownshow lifting program, winning against your rival off a missed fg and lawnmowering to a 4th place finish while they go on to win the conference. Your defensive coordinator leaving in that fashion.

There probably isn't a coach in that program that truthfully believes they're a top 10 team and should be favored to win the North.

Just a joke of a football program. Barely a couple pegs above SC right now and only because of some recruiting gets.

They're all fags for ignoring these facts. Pete was rightfully shit on until 2016.

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

How am I wrong. They do appear to be only slightly above SC. The hype going into this season is completely unwarranted, as it was when Washington was going into 2016. Even more so by the fact that their coaching staff is entirely unproven.

Yeah they're bringing back mostly the same team, albeit without their best offensive weapon (same as UW).

Oregon 2019 is UW 2016, Cristobal is Sark and the Ducks have no weapons on offense. Oregon won’t fix their road game issues.

You love 7-5 seasons?
    Oregon has had one 7-5 season in forever. Do you really see a 7-5 team right now?

Yes. Losses to Auburn, Stanford, UW, USC, and someone else, likely WSU cuz they own Oregon.

No there isn't. Oregon has weak depth at WR, DT, and DB. Passing game without Mitchell will suck. Any injury to Scott or Faoliu would be a disaster. Depth behind them is terrible. Considering Apelu was the starter opposite Dye and he sucked that puts ILB depth in serious question. How could nobody beat out Apelu? Probably not a lot of football I.Q. there in that ILB room. Your corners look short and have given up a lot of big plays. That "4-star" talent is not living up to their ratings. I'm sure you're hoping KT and Johnson will be a great pass rush duo. I think both are skinny and weak and will get manhandled like your boy Jelks did here:

Oregon is not that talented. UW, USC, and Stanford have more talent to work with. When these Freshman classes join all the rosters, UW will have the deepest and most talented roster in the conference. And I'm not talking about star ratings. I'm talking about reality.
    This is one of your most biased Doog takes and that says lot. Firstly, Lenoir and Graham improved a lot over the course of the year. Also, there is depth building there that Oregon has not had in years. Hailassie got a good run last year and McKinley would've played had it not been for injury. Wright might be the most college ready player in last year's class. Woods was a first year JUCO kid last year.

As far as ILB goes, it was a rotation with injuries. Niu and ISM played a lot and are very young players. Oregon came into last season with Apelu, ISM off a redshirt, and Niu who's redshirt was pulled with late year playing time. After those guys it was walk ons. Regardless, with Cunningham and Johnson coming off a redshirt and Dru Mathis on campus early, there will be more scholarship players at that spot available than in years.

I am not sure why you think KT and Johnson will play Jelks spot. Avalos will use them in the stud spot. Also, Winston led the Pac 12 in 3rd pressures and Adrian Jackson returns as well there. There will be a shit ton of heat on the edge. Also, if you think Faoliu and Scott are the only capable DL, you didn't pay attention to the season after UW. Carlberg, Cumberlander and Baker were all guys up to the task. Likewise, Popo Aumavae played the nose in reserve quite well in the MSU bowl game, which is very good news. Vea Kava is guy mentioned as making the biggest improvement in the offseason. Drew Faoliu almost had his redshirt pulled last year. There are numbers there that have not been there.
    Bro, you're literally just naming all the guys on the roster at those positions and most of them are complete fucking JAGs. Your corners suck. How did they get better? They got worked by Arizona, Utah, and WSU. Those games were in the second half of the season. Don't let the Redtube bowl fool you. Michigan State's offense was the worst in Power 5 football at that point. Their QB couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Those backup DT's are all shit. None of them have NFL talent.

Obviously your ILB depth continues to be shit. Nothing but a bunch of 3-stars. All expect Dye have something missing. They're either big but slow or fast but small. Nothing impressive about that group.

Yes, I realize Oregon will completely copy UW's defense. Doesn't matter if your EDGE defenders are in a two-point stance and called "Stud" aka Buck or three-point stance and called a DE, it's the same position and they will get blown off the ball because judging by their physiques, Kayvon and Johnson lack strength. Also, how is Kayvon going to feel about having to play out of a two-point stance when he was adamant in the recruiting process he only wanted to play out of a three-point stance and did not want to drop into coverage? Transfer portal?

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

<

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

You love 7-5 seasons?

Bro, you're literally just naming all the guys on the roster at those positions and most of them are complete fucking JAGs. Your corners suck. How did they get better? They got worked by Arizona, Utah, and WSU. Those games were in the second half of the season. Don't let the Redtube bowl fool you. Michigan State's offense was the worst in Power 5 football at that point. Their QB couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Obviously your ILB depth continues to be shit. Nothing but a bunch of 3-stars. All expect Dye have something missing. They're either big but slow or fast but small. Nothing impressive about that group.

Yes, I realize Oregon will completely copy UW's defense. Doesn't matter if your EDGE defenders are in a two-point stance and called "Stud" aka Buck or three-point stance and called a DE, it's the same position and they will get blown off the ball because judging by their physiques, Kayvon and Johnson lack strength. Also, how is Kayvon going to feel about having to play out of a two-point stance when he was adamant in the recruiting process he only wanted to play out of a three-point stance and did not want to drop into coverage? Transfer portal?

I can't do stupid. Jelks played a down spot in a 3-4 base. Johnson and KT won't have that responsibility. They are prototypes for what will they will be asked to do.

Also, the Arizona and Utah game was about Niu getting his first start at ILB and getting torched in the RPO. Both teams took advantage of NIU who consequently improved towards the end of the year. Graham and Lenior will be juniors next year and will be pushed with some legit competition.

Bye.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Shut the fuck up creep.

Jesus christ.

Watch it boy.

haie said:

haie said:

This is just more doogery dude. You can't jump on that "we demanded better" crowd my friend. Your motives are quite different, and you know it.

Nevertheless, I don't know who is doing the proclaiming. That's the fs media, and of course there are as many quooks as there are doogs. It's a problem common to all programs who've had a taste of winning. The base of your claim goes something like this: the ubiquitous "they" proclaim in early 2019 Oregon as the favorite in the north. therefore, their program is a joke. OK!

As you said, we have different definitions. By yours, you are the champ of a conference full of jokes. Congrats.

I graduated during the height of the Sark Burger at Schultzy's and saw the program go from dead to a joke. The fuck I can't be in that crowd.

Their program is a joke because it's all hype and no substance. I don't believe in their coaching staff. Win the road games in Palo Alto, Seattle, etc and I'll change my tune.

We bounced back and won the conference on the road like fucking wardaddy's.

They weren't a joke 3-4 years ago.

We're a champ in a conference with problems. WAzzu isn't a joke, Utah isn't a joke. ASU might be pretty good. Cal isn't a joke anymore. Stanford obviously isn't a joke. SC is embarrassing.

You are such a quook.
    My quook goes as far as your doog.

war daddy's? I laffed. Pretty soon you're going to sound like those Cane fans in the mid 2000s with all that swagger crap.

If Cal isn't a joke, how can Oregon be? Do you really think Utah and WSU are on another level? I know: from the mouth of doogs. You don't believe in the staff after one season? In which they improved over the last season? And then hauled in a great class?

There is nothing about that staff that should leave you with anything more than LIPO unless you are a doog, which you most certainly are. Here's a difference between objectively looking at a thing and wishing for it to be the way you want it to be.

Better d, better running game, fewer penalties. Lack of receivers hampered the passing game. And they beat Washington. Not great; not bad.

if they're a joke, they're in good company in the PAC 12. Look at the collective bowl performance. Tells you what you need to know.
    I'll take Cal, WSU, Utah, and Stanford's coaching staffs over Oregon's easily. If they win something this year, I'll change my tune. You have to say after the past 2 seasons that Utah and WSU are on another level. Stanford got lucky, but here we are.

I'm not sure what your point is. LIPO? Sure. But I can make some assumptions at this point. UW and Stanford have a better chance and path to win the division. They're the North champs until they arent.
    You're not sure what my point is? Why are you a fucking retard and can't read? The English is clear enough. The point is that your post about Oregon being a joke at this point is retarded. Just a cursory look around the conference and what everyone accomplished in their bowl games makes your pressing point about WSU and Utah rather stupid. If you like sounding like a retard, please don't let me cramp your style. Oregon had ups and downs during the season; they're not that good. Big surprise. They've dropped another one to WSU. Washington couldn't beat fucking Cal. We can do this all day.

There isn't much point trading thoughts with you about Oregon. You are who I know you to be. I've not seen you write a single objective thought on the topic since I've been here. And, sure, do whatever the fuck you want. If it were me, I'd spend more time trying to figure out if my team is really just the smartest retard in the class or if it just got dropped into the wrong school. You just got your ass kicked by a middle-of-the-road Ohio State team after getting your ass kicked by Penn State the year before. Style points don't count for people who watch the game. Pop off about the North if you want; the day I see Miami popping off about the Coastal Division is the day I move on. But to each his own.
    UW hasn't gotten their asses kicked since 2015. Losing by one score isn't getting your ass kicked. They got their ass kicked in the first half of those games and then did some ass kicking of their own in the second halves. Oregon versus WSU and Arizona last season is getting your ass kicked. UW lost 4 games by a total of 15 points last season. Browning sucked and had a mediocre season. He's being replaced by an elite talent. UW has proven themselves to be the best defensive program in the conference and that's not gonna change next season. There's way more reason to be optimistic about UW than Oregon. That doesn't mean quooks don't have any reasons to be optimistic. But expectations of Oregon winning the North with road games at UW and Stanford are retarded. Even with Herbert back Oregon is still a darkhorse until they prove otherwise.
    Racebannon himself said Urban and Ohio State went to sleep in neutral. Nice try.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Shut the fuck up creep.

Jesus christ.

Watch it boy.
    Just stop fucking talking.
    edited March 2019
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

<

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

You love 7-5 seasons?

I can't do stupid. Jelks played a down spot in a 3-4 base. Johnson and KT won't have that responsibility. They are prototypes for what will they will be asked to do.

Also, the Arizona and Utah game was about Niu getting his first start at ILB and getting torched in the RPO. Both teams took advantage of NIU who consequently improved towards the end of the year. Graham and Lenior will be juniors next year and will be pushed with some legit competition.

Bye.
    It's the same fucking position you idiot. 3-4 DE and a 4-2 or 4-3 OLB/DE play the same position. Jelks just had his hand on the ground whereas whoever plays "stud" for Oregon will be standing up and sometimes dropping into coverage. Slightly different responsibilities against the pass but the same exact responsibilities against the run. Kayvon will get blown the fuck off the ball by grown ass men who have been in a college weight room for 4-5 years like McGary did to Jelks. He's weak. And DJ Johnson looks skinny fat and weak as well.

Graham and Lenior are what they are. They were both overrated out of high school. Very little improvement from year one to year two which is supposed to be when you see the most improvement. Neither is getting any taller or longer. Pushed by who? All you can do is name a bunch of Freshman or JUCO JAGs behind them. Those two starters have no reason to be afraid of being beat out by anybody.

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

<

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

You love 7-5 seasons?

Bye.
    It's the same fucking position you idiot. 3-4 DE and a 4-2 or 4-3 OLB/DE play the same position. Jelks just had his hand on the ground whereas whoever plays "stud" for Oregon will be standing up and sometimes dropping into coverage. Slightly different responsibilities against the pass but the same exact responsibilities against the run. Kayvon will get blown the fuck off the ball by grown ass men who have been in a college weight room for 4-5 years like McGary did to Jelks. He's weak. And DJ Johnson looks skinny fat and weak as well.

Graham and Lenior are what they are. They were both overrated out of high school. Very little improvement from year one to year two which is supposed to be when you see the most improvement. Neither is getting any taller or longer. Pushed by who? All you can do is name a bunch of Freshman or JUCO JAGs behind them. Those two starters have no reason to be afraid of being beat out by anybody.
    It's not the same at all. KT will play more of the outside OLB from last year's scheme, a la Hollins. Avalos cofirmed it today. So, you're wrong you blockhead.

This guy looks like he can't play OLB?

edited March 2019
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

<

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

You love 7-5 seasons?

Bye.

It's not the same at all. KT will play more of the outside OLB from last year's scheme, a la Hollins. Avalos cofirmed it today. So, you're wrong you blockhead.

This guy looks like he can't play OLB?

As I said you fucking retard. A stand up OLB rush end is the same fucking position as DE but from a 2-point stance instead of 3. You just proved me right. That's exactly what Kayvon does not want to play so good luck with that. And yes, thanks for proving my point about DJ Johnson with the photo. He's a skinny fat dough boy with no muscle definition. Looks like a JUCO guy. At least Jelks is shredded with good conditioning but look what happened to him against the run. It's a man's game.
    edited March 2019
    Here is the difference. Maybe this will spell it out for you.

Oregon will play Carlberg or Baker with Faoliu and Scott at Nose Tackle. Jelks last year played the spot that Baker/Carlberg will take.

KT will not play one of those spots that Jelks did.

Here is another way of looking at it. Jelks played a 5 technique. KT will play a 9 technique. One requires more power than the other.

Also, DJ looks like imposing with a wide ass and arms down to his knees. You are being obnoxious.
    edited March 2019
    lawsandl said:

Oregon will play Carlberg or Baker with Faoliu and Scott at Nose Tackle. Jelks last year played the spot that Baker/Carlberg will take.

Here is another way of looking at it. Jelks played a 5 technique. KT will play a 9 technique. One requires more power than the other.

Also, DJ looks like imposing with a wide ass and arms down to his knees. You are being obnoxious.

It's the same fucking thing you idiot. Only difference is one is line up outside a tackle and one is line up outside a TE. Both go against tackles on a regular basis. Will KT's job be to contain the edge against the run the same as Jelks? Yes. Will he be going against 6'7 and 6'8 320 pound tackles the same as Jelks? Yes. Is he as big and developed as Jelks? No. Will he get manhandled against the run? Yes. It's that fucking simple. You stupid ass quooks think some 235-240 pound true Freshman is just gonna come in and dominate grown men and it's retarded. Wake the fuck up. Roster wise, Oregon is at best 3rd in the North. Herbert is the only reason for optimism. Without him Oregon would be retard fighting the Beavs for last place in the North next season.
    edited March 2019

lawsandl said:

It's the same fucking thing you idiot. Only difference is one is line up outside a tackle and one is line up outside a TE. Both go against tackles on a regular basis. Will KT's job be to contain the edge against the run the same as Jelks? Yes. Will he be going against 6'7 and 6'8 320 pound tackles the same as Jelks? Yes. Is he as big and developed as Jelks? No. Will he get manhandled against the run? Yes. It's that fucking simple. You stupid ass quooks think some 235-240 pound true Freshman is just gonna come in and dominate grown men and it's retarded. Wake the fuck up. Roster wise, Oregon is at best 3rd in the North. Herbert is the only reason for optimism. Without him Oregon would be retard fighting the Beavs for last place in the North next season.
    There is a huge difference in what is needed skill wise. It's not even funny how block headed you're being. By your Doog logic everyone needs to be able to take on 6'8" 320 tackles. A 5 tech always occupies the tackle. A 9 tech just needs to contain and force the ball inside. KT's objective #1 when going against a tackle will be to rush the pass and bend the edge, which is an elite skill he possesses. KT will will play next to a 5 tech that will occupy the tackle.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Lawsandl is terrible but Ballz is somehow even worse.

Nuke the bored.

Nuke the bored.

Or just poor bleach into your eyes so you don't have to see it.

Nuke the bored.

Pour effort

Nuke the bored.

Pour effort
    I wasn't joking.

Nuke the bored.

Pour effort
    I wasn't joking.
    Whoooooooosh, again.

Not that I'm surprised.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

This is just more doogery dude. You can't jump on that "we demanded better" crowd my friend. Your motives are quite different, and you know it.

Nevertheless, I don't know who is doing the proclaiming. That's the fs media, and of course there are as many quooks as there are doogs. It's a problem common to all programs who've had a taste of winning. The base of your claim goes something like this: the ubiquitous "they" proclaim in early 2019 Oregon as the favorite in the north. therefore, their program is a joke. OK!

As you said, we have different definitions. By yours, you are the champ of a conference full of jokes. Congrats.

I graduated during the height of the Sark Burger at Schultzy's and saw the program go from dead to a joke. The fuck I can't be in that crowd.

Their program is a joke because it's all hype and no substance. I don't believe in their coaching staff. Win the road games in Palo Alto, Seattle, etc and I'll change my tune.

We bounced back and won the conference on the road like fucking wardaddy's.

They weren't a joke 3-4 years ago.

We're a champ in a conference with problems. WAzzu isn't a joke, Utah isn't a joke. ASU might be pretty good. Cal isn't a joke anymore. Stanford obviously isn't a joke. SC is embarrassing.

You are such a quook.
    My quook goes as far as your doog.

war daddy's? I laffed. Pretty soon you're going to sound like those Cane fans in the mid 2000s with all that swagger crap.

If Cal isn't a joke, how can Oregon be? Do you really think Utah and WSU are on another level? I know: from the mouth of doogs. You don't believe in the staff after one season? In which they improved over the last season? And then hauled in a great class?

There is nothing about that staff that should leave you with anything more than LIPO unless you are a doog, which you most certainly are. Here's a difference between objectively looking at a thing and wishing for it to be the way you want it to be.

Better d, better running game, fewer penalties. Lack of receivers hampered the passing game. And they beat Washington. Not great; not bad.

if they're a joke, they're in good company in the PAC 12. Look at the collective bowl performance. Tells you what you need to know.
    I'll take Cal, WSU, Utah, and Stanford's coaching staffs over Oregon's easily. If they win something this year, I'll change my tune. You have to say after the past 2 seasons that Utah and WSU are on another level. Stanford got lucky, but here we are.

I'm not sure what your point is. LIPO? Sure. But I can make some assumptions at this point. UW and Stanford have a better chance and path to win the division. They're the North champs until they arent.
    You're not sure what my point is? Why are you a fucking retard and can't read? The English is clear enough. The point is that your post about Oregon being a joke at this point is retarded. Just a cursory look around the conference and what everyone accomplished in their bowl games makes your pressing point about WSU and Utah rather stupid. If you like sounding like a retard, please don't let me cramp your style. Oregon had ups and downs during the season; they're not that good. Big surprise. They've dropped another one to WSU. Washington couldn't beat fucking Cal. We can do this all day.

There isn't much point trading thoughts with you about Oregon. You are who I know you to be. I've not seen you write a single objective thought on the topic since I've been here. And, sure, do whatever the fuck you want. If it were me, I'd spend more time trying to figure out if my team is really just the smartest retard in the class or if it just got dropped into the wrong school. You just got your ass kicked by a middle-of-the-road Ohio State team after getting your ass kicked by Penn State the year before. Style points don't count for people who watch the game. Pop off about the North if you want; the day I see Miami popping off about the Coastal Division is the day I move on. But to each his own.
    I'm trying to be reasonable here. You're just being a cunt.

Nuke the bored.

Pour effort
    I wasn't joking.
    Whoooooooosh, again.

Not that I'm surprised.

Whatever.
    edited March 2019

Shut the fuck up creep.

Jesus christ.

Watch it boy.
    Just stop fucking talking.
    Fuck off and quit trying to act tuff. You're a pussy and it's awkward.