Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm sure that somewhere little Benny Shapiro is wringing his prayer shawl extra hard over the nasty comments by that towelhead terrorist congresswoman, in between hawking vitamin supplements and prepper food, of course
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    BearsWiin said:

I'm sure that somewhere little Benny Shapiro is wringing his prayer shawl extra hard over the nasty comments by that towelhead terrorist congresswoman, in between hawking vitamin supplements and prepper food, of course

you better watch out or he might DESTROY you in a debate and then have it flood my youtube recommendations for some reason

BearsWiin said:

you better watch out or he might DESTROY you in a debate and then have it flood my youtube recommendations for some reason
    Telling.
    good god i'm imagining what you people's youtube recs might look like

LIBERAL PROFESSOR OWNED BY VERY INTELLIGENT LIBERTARIAN STUDENT
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,716
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,716
    Swaye's Wigwam

You people?

You should ask your family about what they think of you people
    Not much quite honestly
  • PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    BearsWiin said:

That guy is such a sandy little cunt
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

BearsWiin said:

Telling.

From my recommended videos. Really low brow clickbait I assure you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNbYdbf3EEc
    Swaye's Wigwam

BearsWiin said:

Telling.

You expect these tards to watch Hayek, let alone comprehend what he is saying?

Here is the only Hayek they will understand.

In before.. “I remember when I was 20 and read Hayek..then in grew up”
    Point of fact, I enjoy people that move beyond Hayek...and Keynes. I don't mind talking to other economically literate people I disagree with.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019

BearsWiin said:

Telling.

Point of fact, I enjoy people that move beyond Hayek...and Keynes. I don't mind talking to other economically literate people I disagree with.
    #metoo. I gave HondoFS some links to read so we could actually talk about specific ideas. Of course he was “too busy” to read some very short and well known texts.

“It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.’ But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance.”

Just admit you’re wrong and I will gladly have a broader discussion. Until then burn books.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

BearsWiin said:

Telling.

Have you had discussions with intelligent people who consider Modern Monetary Theory as a real solution for the US? It’s a great discussion.
    Swaye's Wigwam

BearsWiin said:

Telling.

Have you had discussions with intelligent people who consider Modern Monetary Theory as a real solution for the US? It’s a great discussion.
    The crypto currency hype has been real for the last several years. It's been one of the most interesting developments of this century so far and that's saying something.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

BearsWiin said:

Telling.

#metoo. I gave HondoFS some links to read so we could actually talk about specific ideas. Of course he was “too busy” to read some very short and well known texts.

“It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.’ But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance.”

Just admit you’re wrong and I will gladly have a broader discussion. Until then burn books.
    That's not entirely true. Yes I was busy at that time. I did pull up a couple of the books to read what they are about. I gave you shit about one of them. Then you posted that essay and I had it open in my browser. I lost it and you won't repost the link.

So repost it and we'll have a conversation.
    edited March 2019

BearsWiin said:

Telling.

not even a trace of irony. holy shit this is hilarious