Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

lawsandl and djduck are

Comments

• lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

lawsandl said:

<

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Their program is a fucking joke now. 'Crushing' glasses of eggs to get some QB that only had an offer from Northwestern, the clownshow lifting program, winning against your rival off a missed fg and lawnmowering to a 4th place finish while they go on to win the conference. Your defensive coordinator leaving in that fashion.

There probably isn't a coach in that program that truthfully believes they're a top 10 team and should be favored to win the North.

Just a joke of a football program. Barely a couple pegs above SC right now and only because of some recruiting gets.

They're all fags for ignoring these facts. Pete was rightfully shit on until 2016.

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.
    That one is already taken.

And in this thread, you are turbo.
    How am I wrong. They do appear to be only slightly above SC. The hype going into this season is completely unwarranted, as it was when Washington was going into 2016. Even more so by the fact that their coaching staff is entirely unproven.

Yeah they're bringing back mostly the same team, albeit without their best offensive weapon (same as UW).

They were completely fucking trash on the road though. At Stanford, at UW...

The numbers back me up, not you brother.
    Oregon 2019 is UW 2016, Cristobal is Sark and the Ducks have no weapons on offense. Oregon won’t fix their road game issues.

I am going to love this season.
    You love 7-5 seasons?
    Oregon has had one 7-5 season in forever. Do you really see a 7-5 team right now?

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

This is just more doogery dude. You can't jump on that "we demanded better" crowd my friend. Your motives are quite different, and you know it.

Nevertheless, I don't know who is doing the proclaiming. That's the fs media, and of course there are as many quooks as there are doogs. It's a problem common to all programs who've had a taste of winning. The base of your claim goes something like this: the ubiquitous "they" proclaim in early 2019 Oregon as the favorite in the north. therefore, their program is a joke. OK!

As you said, we have different definitions. By yours, you are the champ of a conference full of jokes. Congrats.

I graduated during the height of the Sark Burger at Schultzy's and saw the program go from dead to a joke. The fuck I can't be in that crowd.

Their program is a joke because it's all hype and no substance. I don't believe in their coaching staff. Win the road games in Palo Alto, Seattle, etc and I'll change my tune.

We bounced back and won the conference on the road like fucking wardaddy's.

They weren't a joke 3-4 years ago.

We're a champ in a conference with problems. WAzzu isn't a joke, Utah isn't a joke. ASU might be pretty good. Cal isn't a joke anymore. Stanford obviously isn't a joke. SC is embarrassing.

You are such a quook.
    My quook goes as far as your doog.

war daddy's? I laffed. Pretty soon you're going to sound like those Cane fans in the mid 2000s with all that swagger crap.

If Cal isn't a joke, how can Oregon be? Do you really think Utah and WSU are on another level? I know: from the mouth of doogs. You don't believe in the staff after one season? In which they improved over the last season? And then hauled in a great class?

There is nothing about that staff that should leave you with anything more than LIPO unless you are a doog, which you most certainly are. Here's a difference between objectively looking at a thing and wishing for it to be the way you want it to be.

Better d, better running game, fewer penalties. Lack of receivers hampered the passing game. And they beat Washington. Not great; not bad.

if they're a joke, they're in good company in the PAC 12. Look at the collective bowl performance. Tells you what you need to know.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

This is just more doogery dude. You can't jump on that "we demanded better" crowd my friend. Your motives are quite different, and you know it.

Nevertheless, I don't know who is doing the proclaiming. That's the fs media, and of course there are as many quooks as there are doogs. It's a problem common to all programs who've had a taste of winning. The base of your claim goes something like this: the ubiquitous "they" proclaim in early 2019 Oregon as the favorite in the north. therefore, their program is a joke. OK!

As you said, we have different definitions. By yours, you are the champ of a conference full of jokes. Congrats.

I graduated during the height of the Sark Burger at Schultzy's and saw the program go from dead to a joke. The fuck I can't be in that crowd.

Their program is a joke because it's all hype and no substance. I don't believe in their coaching staff. Win the road games in Palo Alto, Seattle, etc and I'll change my tune.

We're a champ in a conference with problems. WAzzu isn't a joke, Utah isn't a joke. ASU might be pretty good. Cal isn't a joke anymore. Stanford obviously isn't a joke. SC is embarrassing.

You are such a quook.

war daddy's? I laffed. Pretty soon you're going to sound like those Cane fans in the mid 2000s with all that swagger crap.

If Cal isn't a joke, how can Oregon be? Do you really think Utah and WSU are on another level? I know: from the mouth of doogs. You don't believe in the staff after one season? In which they improved over the last season? And then hauled in a great class?

There is nothing about that staff that should leave you with anything more than LIPO unless you are a doog, which you most certainly are. Here's a difference between objectively looking at a thing and wishing for it to be the way you want it to be.

Better d, better running game, fewer penalties. Lack of receivers hampered the passing game. And they beat Washington. Not great; not bad.

if they're a joke, they're in good company in the PAC 12. Look at the collective bowl performance. Tells you what you need to know.
    I'll take Cal, WSU, Utah, and Stanford's coaching staffs over Oregon's easily. If they win something this year, I'll change my tune. You have to say after the past 2 seasons that Utah and WSU are on another level. Stanford got lucky, but here we are.

I'm not sure what your point is. LIPO? Sure. But I can make some assumptions at this point. UW and Stanford have a better chance and path to win the division. They're the North champs until they arent.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

<

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Their program is a fucking joke now. 'Crushing' glasses of eggs to get some QB that only had an offer from Northwestern, the clownshow lifting program, winning against your rival off a missed fg and lawnmowering to a 4th place finish while they go on to win the conference. Your defensive coordinator leaving in that fashion.

There probably isn't a coach in that program that truthfully believes they're a top 10 team and should be favored to win the North.

Just a joke of a football program. Barely a couple pegs above SC right now and only because of some recruiting gets.

They're all fags for ignoring these facts. Pete was rightfully shit on until 2016.

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

How am I wrong. They do appear to be only slightly above SC. The hype going into this season is completely unwarranted, as it was when Washington was going into 2016. Even more so by the fact that their coaching staff is entirely unproven.

Yeah they're bringing back mostly the same team, albeit without their best offensive weapon (same as UW).

Oregon 2019 is UW 2016, Cristobal is Sark and the Ducks have no weapons on offense. Oregon won’t fix their road game issues.

You love 7-5 seasons?
    Oregon has had one 7-5 season in forever. Do you really see a 7-5 team right now?

Yes. Losses to Auburn, Stanford, UW, USC, and someone else, likely WSU cuz they own Oregon.

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

<

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

You love 7-5 seasons?

Yes. Losses to Auburn, Stanford, UW, USC, and someone else, likely WSU cuz they own Oregon.

Oregon is splitting a couple of those games. There is too much talent.
    Oregon opened with an over/under of 9.5.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2019
    lawsandl said:

Under rather easily, it's just the same lazy hype UW had last year; "Senior QB = success".

These people need to stop living in the past.
    edited March 2019

lawsandl said:

Under rather easily, it's just the same lazy hype UW had last year; "Senior QB = success".

These people need to stop living in the past.
    Not everything has to do with UW. Oregon has a lot more going for them than the qb. There are a 153 starts on the oline, some TE depth (finally), two returning RBs with one eclipsing 1000 yards as a frosh and an infusion of athleticism at WR. The defense is the deepest we since the NC game.

edited March 2019
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

<

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

You love 7-5 seasons?

No there isn't. Oregon has weak depth at WR, DT, and DB. Passing game without Mitchell will suck. Any injury to Scott or Faoliu would be a disaster. Depth behind them is terrible. Considering Apelu was the starter opposite Dye and he sucked that puts ILB depth in serious question. How could nobody beat out Apelu? Probably not a lot of football I.Q. there in that ILB room. Your corners look short and have given up a lot of big plays. That "4-star" talent is not living up to their ratings. I'm sure you're hoping KT and Johnson will be a great pass rush duo. I think both are skinny and weak and will get manhandled like your boy Jelks did here:

Oregon is not that talented. UW, USC, and Stanford have more talent to work with. When these Freshman classes join all the rosters, UW will have the deepest and most talented roster in the conference. And I'm not talking about star ratings. I'm talking about reality.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

haie said:

You are such a quook.

I'll take Cal, WSU, Utah, and Stanford's coaching staffs over Oregon's easily. If they win something this year, I'll change my tune. You have to say after the past 2 seasons that Utah and WSU are on another level. Stanford got lucky, but here we are.

I'm not sure what your point is. LIPO? Sure. But I can make some assumptions at this point. UW and Stanford have a better chance and path to win the division. They're the North champs until they arent.
    You're not sure what my point is? Why are you a fucking retard and can't read? The English is clear enough. The point is that your post about Oregon being a joke at this point is retarded. Just a cursory look around the conference and what everyone accomplished in their bowl games makes your pressing point about WSU and Utah rather stupid. If you like sounding like a retard, please don't let me cramp your style. Oregon had ups and downs during the season; they're not that good. Big surprise. They've dropped another one to WSU. Washington couldn't beat fucking Cal. We can do this all day.

There isn't much point trading thoughts with you about Oregon. You are who I know you to be. I've not seen you write a single objective thought on the topic since I've been here. And, sure, do whatever the fuck you want. If it were me, I'd spend more time trying to figure out if my team is really just the smartest retard in the class or if it just got dropped into the wrong school. You just got your ass kicked by a middle-of-the-road Ohio State team after getting your ass kicked by Penn State the year before. Style points don't count for people who watch the game. Pop off about the North if you want; the day I see Miami popping off about the Coastal Division is the day I move on. But to each his own.

haie said:

haie said:

You are such a quook.

You're not sure what my point is? Why are you a fucking retard and can't read? The English is clear enough. The point is that your post about Oregon being a joke at this point is retarded. Just a cursory look around the conference and what everyone accomplished in their bowl games makes your pressing point about WSU and Utah rather stupid. If you like sounding like a retard, please don't let me cramp your style. Oregon had ups and downs during the season; they're not that good. Big surprise. They've dropped another one to WSU. Washington couldn't beat fucking Cal. We can do this all day.

There isn't much point trading thoughts with you about Oregon. You are who I know you to be. I've not seen you write a single objective thought on the topic since I've been here. And, sure, do whatever the fuck you want. If it were me, I'd spend more time trying to figure out if my team is really just the smartest retard in the class or if it just got dropped into the wrong school. You just got your ass kicked by a middle-of-the-road Ohio State team after getting your ass kicked by Penn State the year before. Style points don't count for people who watch the game. Pop off about the North if you want; the day I see Miami popping off about the Coastal Division is the day I move on. But to each his own.
    UW hasn't gotten their asses kicked since 2015. Losing by one score isn't getting your ass kicked. They got their ass kicked in the first half of those games and then did some ass kicking of their own in the second halves. Oregon versus WSU and Arizona last season is getting your ass kicked. UW lost 4 games by a total of 15 points last season. Browning sucked and had a mediocre season. He's being replaced by an elite talent. UW has proven themselves to be the best defensive program in the conference and that's not gonna change next season. There's way more reason to be optimistic about UW than Oregon. That doesn't mean quooks don't have any reasons to be optimistic. But expectations of Oregon winning the North with road games at UW and Stanford are retarded. Even with Herbert back Oregon is still a darkhorse until they prove otherwise.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

<

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

You love 7-5 seasons?

Oregon could very well go 7-5, but they aren't losing to USC. USC might have 3-4 wins next year.
    edited March 2019

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

<

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

You love 7-5 seasons?

No there isn't. Oregon has weak depth at WR, DT, and DB. Passing game without Mitchell will suck. Any injury to Scott or Faoliu would be a disaster. Depth behind them is terrible. Considering Apelu was the starter opposite Dye and he sucked that puts ILB depth in serious question. How could nobody beat out Apelu? Probably not a lot of football I.Q. there in that ILB room. Your corners look short and have given up a lot of big plays. That "4-star" talent is not living up to their ratings. I'm sure you're hoping KT and Johnson will be a great pass rush duo. I think both are skinny and weak and will get manhandled like your boy Jelks did here:

Oregon is not that talented. UW, USC, and Stanford have more talent to work with. When these Freshman classes join all the rosters, UW will have the deepest and most talented roster in the conference. And I'm not talking about star ratings. I'm talking about reality.
    Oregon dominated Stanford for 3 quarters, had Jaylen Redd not step on the pylon, the Ducks go up 31-7 late in the 3rd, and they'd probably win that game by 2-3 scores. Instead the center snaps it 5 feet over Herbert's head and it becomes 24-14. That was more of a young team not being able to handle adversity.

UW has more talent, I'll give you that.

USC has 4 scholarship players at WR and 4 at CB. That team is an injury away from holding campus tryouts at those positions. USC might have more top tier talent, but they have nothing other than their top 10-15 guys. They also have Helton who has proven to do less with more than any other coach in college football. Get the fuck out of here with this USC bullshit. USC is a punchline now.

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

<

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

You love 7-5 seasons?

Oregon could very well go 7-5, but they aren't losing to USC. USC might have 3-4 wins next year.

Watch the DAWGS lose to them because they think its a big game
    I'd still take the under. They had 5 wins last year, and this team is worse.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

You are such a quook.

What has cals staff accomplished? Also whittingham got his ass beat by Braxton fucking burmeister
    edited March 2019

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

<

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

You love 7-5 seasons?

Oregon dominated Stanford for 3 quarters, had Jaylen Redd not step on the pylon, the Ducks go up 31-7 late in the 3rd, and they'd probably win that game by 2-3 scores. Instead the center snaps it 5 feet over Herbert's head and it becomes 24-14. That was more of a young team not being able to handle adversity.

USC has 4 scholarship players at WR and 4 at CB. That team is an injury away from holding campus tryouts at those positions. USC might have more top tier talent, but they have nothing other than their top 10-15 guys. They also have Helton who has proven to do less with more than any other coach in college football. Get the fuck out of here with this USC bullshit. USC is a punchline now.
    That was at home. One thing I give Oregon credit for is having one of the best home field advantages in the conference. All those meth heads in Autzen stadium really bring the noise when Stanford or UW come to town and make it difficult for the visiting team. Until Oregon proves they can win big games on the road they're a darkhorse.

USC lacks depth at DB and WR but their starting lineups at those positions have elite talent across the board. Injuries will play a factor of course but they will be fine talent wise. Oregon struggles to stop the Air raid. UW thrives against it. USC going air raid is good for UW and bad for Oregon.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

<

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

You love 7-5 seasons?

That was at home. One thing I give Oregon credit for is having one of the best home field advantages in the conference. All those meth heads in Autzen stadium really bring the noise when Stanford or UW come to town and make it difficult for the visiting team. Until Oregon proves they can win big games on the road they're a darkhorse.
    I.....agree with this?