Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Daniyel Ngata , 4* 2020 RB, Folsom, CA - arrived via portal

Comments

• KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    No inside info but this is a UW, Oregon and Michigan battle to me. ASU, OSU, WSU, Utah, SD St. and Nev are non factors. Bama and LSU made the list because they saw Ballz give him the Barry Sanders 2.0 comp.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I

No inside info but this is a UW, Oregon and Michigan battle to me. ASU, OSU, WSU, Utah, SD St. and Nev are non factors. Bama and LSU made the list because they saw Ballz give him the Barry Sanders 2.0 comp.

If

If

B

If by UW, Oregon and Michigan you mean Bama, Illinois, and Nevada. I couldn't agree more.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LOL at all the moron Cuogs that will actually think they have a chance. It must suck being a Cuog.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Bread said:

I

If

If

B

If by UW, Oregon and Michigan you mean Bama, Illinois, and Nevada. I couldn't agree more.
    I read the “I-if’s” like jimmy from South Park
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Losing Myles Gaskin following a storied career that saw him become the career record-holder in rushing yards and touchdowns definitely is a concern for the Huskies, but they hope to fill his shoes in 2019 with a group of tailbacks that each bring something different to the table.

Looking forward to the 2020 class, Washington has the chance to bring in a dynamic runner who looks a lot like the four-year starter who will be playing on Sundays this fall.

"Oh yeah, I definitely think that I run the ball a lot like (Gaskin)," Folsom (Ca.) RB Daniyel Ngata told Dawgman.com recently. "He's a great tailback and I've watched a lot of their games. I don't go down with the first hit and I'm versatile. I can run the ball inside or outside, I can go in the slot and I can be a receiver out of the backfield. My coaches (at Folsom) use me in a lot of different ways and when you watch (Gaskin), that's how they used him."

Chico role?

Ngata said he hopes to visit Washington, Washington State, Oregon, Oregon State and Michigan this spring and is currently working on setting up flights and dates.

Looking at that list I think he's probably staying on the west coast. If he does, he's ours IMO.

Link
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Has this kid been super silent or nothing dawg related to TBS and post?

Has this kid been super silent or nothing dawg related to TBS and post?

I mean he did an interview like two weeks ago with his UW comments reported in this thread. The impression I get is that Boner isn't recruiting him super hard. Shocking I know.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    I don't think he's a high priority for UW and I don't think UW is a high priority for him. Right now I think he's going to Michigan.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

I don't think he's a high priority for UW and I don't think UW is a high priority for him. Right now I think he's going to Michigan.

Who is a "high priority" for UW? Some three star rando out of Texas? There's no way that elite talents on the west coast aren't "a priority". Boner is fucking this up. He needs to go before we have another Lubick situation.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited March 2019

Who is a "high priority" for UW? Some three star rando out of Texas? There's no way that elite talents on the west coast aren't "a priority". Boner is fucking this up. He needs to go before we have another Lubick situation.
    Adams, Sunday, Morrison.

It's not that fucking difficult. It's common sense. The guys with offers who have either been up for an unofficial visit already or are invited to visit this Spring are the high priority guys. Adams and Sunday have visited already. Sunday is coming back later this Spring with his mom, likely to give his commitment unless the coaches cool on him. Morrison is invited to visit and wants to schedule that visit this Spring. Until Daniyel is invited to visit he's not a high priority which is probably fine with him because he has a lot of other great offers. As usual, every fucking year there are highly rated guys that UW offers early that they don't end up recruiting heavily. There's still plenty of time but right now Daniyel looks like one of those guys.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Yeah, it's pretty clear that weird boner shut is going on. Hard to believe that perternan is either unaware or unwilling to address at this time the apparent boner problem.

Peterman must really want someone boner is on to tolerate this pre-lubick situation or Peterman still has a huge blind spot.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He’ll get Adams, as he should, but not because he’s good at his job And then some lower ranked guy(s). Should be pressing hard with Adams, Ngata, and a big back.

Fuck boner and fuck peterman for allowing this to continue under his watch.

Didn’t he get fucking promoted to recruiting coordinator? He’s our weakest link by far.

He’ll get Adams, as he should, but not because he’s good at his job And then some lower ranked guy(s). Should be pressing hard with Adams, Ngata, and a big back.

Didn’t he get fucking promoted to recruiting coordinator? He’s our weakest link by far.

He’s been recruiting coordinator since he started here
  • ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186

I love the taste of gunpowder and lead.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ohhh
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    As I think I’ve posted elsewhere, I was told that the Ngata brothers all wanted to go to different schools

I don’t get the sense that we are working hard here ... and likely for that reason
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Probably still going to Michigan but at least now we can stop pretending we’re recruiting him