Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Does Pelosi think this because Omar is black?

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Is this the same excuse your family uses for you Hondo?
    Omar needs an old white lady to help her and explain things to her. She’s clearly not smart enough to know the words. Leftists think blacks are stupid and need their care.
    You are comparing being raised in another culture to racism. Only Damoan....
    No. I’m laughing at an old white woman patronizing a black woman and the dipshits like you think it’s ok.

Omar knows what the words mean and she knows exactly what she is doing.
    That might be true. But have you ever met someone raised in another culture? They like have different ways to say shit?

But you pull out the racist card. Ironic.
    Yeah. I have lived with people from other cultures. When they said stuff like Allah would awaken and destroy Isreal I knew they meant they loved the Jews. It was just a cultural misunderstanding.
    She said that. While in Congress?
    Can you read? Christ. I said the people I know from other cultures said that and I knew they didn’t really know what it meant. So it was no big deal. Plus they weren’t in Congress. So who cares. I know they love my Jewish friends.
    When did she say that Mike? Provide the quote.
    Did I say she said that?

I was referring to my friends from other cultures who say Isreal is evil and allah will awaken us to that fact. I know they were just saying things without knowing the words.

Why so angry?
    He just isn't that bright.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hondo really hates the Jews

Or maybe I don't understand his culture

He’s doubled down on this cunt for a few weeks now
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Omar needs an old white lady to help her and explain things to her. She’s clearly not smart enough to know the words. Leftists think blacks are stupid and need their care.
    No. I’m laughing at an old white woman patronizing a black woman and the dipshits like you think it’s ok.

That might be true. But have you ever met someone raised in another culture? They like have different ways to say shit?

Hondo appears to have been raised in the dumbfuck culture. She has lived in the US for nearly 25 years. She has been here since she was 14. Hondo must think blacks are too stupid to learn our culture even after they've been here for 25 years.
    When you project others as racist for no reason. You are the racist one.
    Plenty of reasons to think you're a racist Hondo. You're belief that someone's skin color should determine their knowledge of the price of birth control for one. They way you treat blacks differently and hold them to lower standards of behavior and performance that you'd never accept if they were white.
    You are proving my point Bob. If you see that in my comments. I'm not the Racist one. HTH

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Hondo appears to have been raised in the dumbfuck culture. She has lived in the US for nearly 25 years. She has been here since she was 14. Hondo must think blacks are too stupid to learn our culture even after they've been here for 25 years.
    Plenty of reasons to think you're a racist Hondo. You're belief that someone's skin color should determine their knowledge of the price of birth control for one. They way you treat blacks differently and hold them to lower standards of behavior and performance that you'd never accept if they were white.
    You are proving my point Bob. If you see that in my comments. I'm not the Racist one. HTH
    Lol. You’re absolutely the racist and anti Semitic one. We all see it. You and HHusky make a racist dream team.
    El oh fucking El
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I don't see it in your comments Hondo. I just read your comments. You say what you say Hondo. No one forced you say this:

How much does birth control cost? Awfully white male comment of you. I'm sorry you don't like facts.

What does someone's skin color have to do with whether they know how much birth control costs? You obviously think that someone's gender and skin color has some determinate impact on their knowledge of the cost of birth control.
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019
    Hondo was clearly claiming that a white males have the luxury to not know how much birth control costs while blacks don't share in that luxury. Btw, that statement was made in a thread where Hondo lied and claimed that cutting off funds to PP would deny poor black people access to birth control. Tells you what he really thinks about blacks. Fucker lives in Montana and the only black people he sees are all on his TeeVee.

D

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I don't see it in your comments Hondo. I just read your comments. You say what you say Hondo. No one forced you say this:

How much does birth control cost? Awfully white male comment of you. I'm sorry you don't like facts.

What does someone's skin color have to do with whether they know how much birth control costs? You obviously think that someone's gender and skin color has some determinate impact on their knowledge of the cost of birth control.
    Hondo thinks his virtue signaling makes him not a racist. It’s the opposite. He sees everyone by their shade and makes judgments of them based on it. Classic text book racism
    That was last week's phrase of the week. And you still use it wrong.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Omar is very well spoken imo
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

If she’s that naive, she’s doesn’t belong in Congress and/or her constituents are as simple as @CirrhosisDawg says Trumps are.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

If she’s that naive, she’s doesn’t belong in Congress and/or her constituents are as simple as @CirrhosisDawg says Trumps are.
    Abundance?