Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

lawsandl and djduck are

Comments

• Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well that settles it. Seems legit to me.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Good enough for Spooge, Good enough for me
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good enough for Spooge, Good enough for me
    Xactly!
  • Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,309
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not me. I'm gonna need to see some actual UO transcripts for proof
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019
    DJDuck said:

It's working.

Stalin created a place for you fags to discuss quook matters without moderation and with some interaction from husky fans. Green blood, ntxduck, brewing duck and some others are doing good work. Stop fucking it up.

What. A joke. We have been season ticket holders for many many years. I have been going to Duck games for over 60 years. My Dad, Step dad and Uncle all graduated from Oregon and were in the same fraternity together.

My Mother and Aunt graduated from Oregon. My Uncle was a professor at Oregon for 30 plus years and died professor emeritus from the University. Oregon is one of my Alma Maters.

I think I am a “real” Duck. I would put my Duck Bona Fides up against anyone here.

Internet "real" fan hot air without proof. Can you post some certificates or something?

Funny how you can’t believe anyone that isn’t a rabid Husky fan. I watched Bob Schloredt play. Were you still a little gleam in you daddies eye.

Here is my uncle:

Landscape architect marks 100th birthday
    APPEARED IN PRINT: SUNDAY, OCT. 10, 2010, PAGE E7
    George Jette, emeritus professor of landscape architecture at the University of Oregon, celebrated his 100th birthday in Green Valley, Ariz., surrounded by family, friends and former students. The gala event included a picnic at the Madera Canyon in the Santa Rita Mountains near Tucson. The birthday activities were planned by daughters Suzanne Jette Guier of Eugene and Green Valley, and Sharon Jette Wallenberg of Eugene and Redding, Calif.

Jette was born on Oct. 13, 1910, in Portland. He graduated from Jefferson High School and the UO, and was a Sigma Chi. He was a professor of landscape architecture at the UO for 35 years, and also had his own business.

He and his wife, Elberta Wilson Jette, were married 71 years. His sons-in-law are Jeff Guier and Bob Wallenberg. He has two grandsons and two great-grandchildren.

Jette ran track, played basketball, caddied and enjoyed golf. He designed many gardens in this area, and some of his work has been featured in Sunset Magazine. He helped in the planning of the Hendricks Park Rhododendron Garden and the Mount Pisgah Arboretum. He helped in the UO’s “100 years — 100 Trees” project, among many other community projects.

Come on man. Whoosh on an epic scale.

And how did you fuck up the quote feature so badly?
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

It's working.

Stalin created a place for you fags to discuss quook matters without moderation and with some interaction from husky fans. Green blood, ntxduck, brewing duck and some others are doing good work. Stop fucking it up.

What. A joke. We have been season ticket holders for many many years. I have been going to Duck games for over 60 years. My Dad, Step dad and Uncle all graduated from Oregon and were in the same fraternity together.

My Mother and Aunt graduated from Oregon. My Uncle was a professor at Oregon for 30 plus years and died professor emeritus from the University. Oregon is one of my Alma Maters.

I think I am a “real” Duck. I would put my Duck Bona Fides up against anyone here.

Internet "real" fan hot air without proof. Can you post some certificates or something?

Funny how you can’t believe anyone that isn’t a rabid Husky fan. I watched Bob Schloredt play. Were you still a little gleam in you daddies eye.

Here is my uncle:

George Jette, emeritus professor of landscape architecture at the University of Oregon, celebrated his 100th birthday in Green Valley, Ariz., surrounded by family, friends and former students. The gala event included a picnic at the Madera Canyon in the Santa Rita Mountains near Tucson. The birthday activities were planned by daughters Suzanne Jette Guier of Eugene and Green Valley, and Sharon Jette Wallenberg of Eugene and Redding, Calif.

Jette was born on Oct. 13, 1910, in Portland. He graduated from Jefferson High School and the UO, and was a Sigma Chi. He was a professor of landscape architecture at the UO for 35 years, and also had his own business.

He and his wife, Elberta Wilson Jette, were married 71 years. His sons-in-law are Jeff Guier and Bob Wallenberg. He has two grandsons and two great-grandchildren.

Jette ran track, played basketball, caddied and enjoyed golf. He designed many gardens in this area, and some of his work has been featured in Sunset Magazine. He helped in the planning of the Hendricks Park Rhododendron Garden and the Mount Pisgah Arboretum. He helped in the UO’s “100 years — 100 Trees” project, among many other community projects.

Gonna need your SSN and Bday. Also your CC# and CV code can help. I have a database I can plug it into to help prove your UO bonafides
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019
    Gonna need your SSN and Bday. Also your CC# and CV code can help. I have a database I can plug it into to help prove your UO bonafides

You using Lotus 123 or Paradox? Quatro Pro guy?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    edited February 2019
    DJDuck said:

It's working.

Here is my uncle:

I guarantee I'm 10x the duck fan you are. And don't drag grandpa in, he never wanted it to be like this.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

Their program is a fucking joke now. 'Crushing' glasses of eggs to get some QB that only had an offer from Northwestern, the clownshow lifting program, winning against your rival off a missed fg and lawnmowering to a 4th place finish while they go on to win the conference. Your defensive coordinator leaving in that fashion.

There probably isn't a coach in that program that truthfully believes they're a top 10 team and should be favored to win the North.

Just a joke of a football program. Barely a couple pegs above SC right now and only because of some recruiting gets.

They're all fags for ignoring these facts. Pete was rightfully shit on until 2016.

Ok!!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Their program is a fucking joke now. 'Crushing' glasses of eggs to get some QB that only had an offer from Northwestern, the clownshow lifting program, winning against your rival off a missed fg and lawnmowering to a 4th place finish while they go on to win the conference. Your defensive coordinator leaving in that fashion.

There probably isn't a coach in that program that truthfully believes they're a top 10 team and should be favored to win the North.

Just a joke of a football program. Barely a couple pegs above SC right now and only because of some recruiting gets.

They're all fags for ignoring these facts. Pete was rightfully shit on until 2016.

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.
    haie said:

haie said:

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.
    That one is already taken.

And in this thread, you are turbo.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

How am I wrong. They do appear to be only slightly above SC. The hype going into this season is completely unwarranted, as it was when Washington was going into 2016. Even more so by the fact that their coaching staff is entirely unproven.

Yeah they're bringing back mostly the same team, albeit without their best offensive weapon (same as UW).

They were completely fucking trash on the road though. At Stanford, at UW...

The numbers back me up, not you brother.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2019
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    edited March 2019
    <
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

How am I wrong. They do appear to be only slightly above SC. The hype going into this season is completely unwarranted, as it was when Washington was going into 2016. Even more so by the fact that their coaching staff is entirely unproven.

Yeah they're bringing back mostly the same team, albeit without their best offensive weapon (same as UW).

Oregon 2019 is UW 2016, Cristobal is Sark and the Ducks have no weapons on offense. Oregon won’t fix their road game issues.

I am going to love this season.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    lawsandl said:

<

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

Oregon 2019 is UW 2016, Cristobal is Sark and the Ducks have no weapons on offense. Oregon won’t fix their road game issues.

I am going to love this season.
    You love 7-5 seasons?
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

Maybe we have different definitions of joke.

Joke to me means losing seasons. It means you can't recruit. It means you can't beat anyone.

Oregon wasn't very good last season, but they weren't a joke. From one season to the next they improved on D, improved their running game and cut way back on penalties and sloppy play. And they pulled in another great class. They were bad on the road for the most part, and their passing game became a joke because eventually throwing to one guy has its consequences. All in all, not great, or even very good, but not a joke. It just depends on how you look at it. Washington isn't Alabama, which is why it celebrates 11-2 seasons, another win against their retarded in-state rival, and a Rose Bowl ass kicking with "a good 4th quarter fight".
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Ok!!
    Easy there turbo.

Maybe we have different definitions of joke.

Joke to me means losing seasons. It means you can't recruit. It means you can't beat anyone.

Oregon wasn't very good last season, but they weren't a joke. From one season to the next they improved on D, improved their running game and cut way back on penalties and sloppy play. And they pulled in another great class. They were bad on the road for the most part, and their passing game became a joke because eventually throwing to one guy has its consequences. All in all, not great, or even very good, but not a joke. It just depends on how you look at it. Washington isn't Alabama, which is why it celebrates 11-2 seasons, another win against their retarded in-state rival, and a Rose Bowl ass kicking with "a good 4th quarter fight".
    We do.

Proclaiming yourself a front runner in the conference despite 7-8 win seasons (mediocre in this conference) makes your program a joke to me.

Sark beat SC and Stanford. We were a joke.

Oregon fans can and should be excited. But they aren't the premier program in the conference. They're dumb fucks to assume they're the front runner when they have to go on the road to UW and Stanford and haven't stopped an air raid in 4 years. Truth.
    edited March 2019
    This is just more doogery dude. You can't jump on that "we demanded better" crowd my friend. Your motives are quite different, and you know it.

Nevertheless, I don't know who is doing the proclaiming. That's the fs media, and of course there are as many quooks as there are doogs. It's a problem common to all programs who've had a taste of winning. The base of your claim goes something like this: the ubiquitous "they" proclaim in early 2019 Oregon as the favorite in the north. therefore, their program is a joke. OK!

As you said, we have different definitions. By yours, you are the champ of a conference full of jokes. Congrats.
    Swaye's Wigwam

This is just more doogery dude. You can't jump on that "we demanded better" crowd my friend. Your motives are quite different, and you know it.

Nevertheless, I don't know who is doing the proclaiming. That's the fs media, and of course there are as many quooks as there are doogs. It's a problem common to all programs who've had a taste of winning. The base of your claim goes something like this: the ubiquitous "they" proclaim in early 2019 Oregon as the favorite in the north. therefore, their program is a joke. OK!

As you said, we have different definitions. By yours, you are the champ of a conference full of jokes. Congrats.

I graduated during the height of the Sark Burger at Schultzy's and saw the program go from dead to a joke. The fuck I can't be in that crowd.

Their program is a joke because it's all hype and no substance. I don't believe in their coaching staff. Win the road games in Palo Alto, Seattle, etc and I'll change my tune.

We bounced back and won the conference on the road like fucking wardaddy's.

They weren't a joke 3-4 years ago.

We're a champ in a conference with problems. WAzzu isn't a joke, Utah isn't a joke. ASU might be pretty good. Cal isn't a joke anymore. Stanford obviously isn't a joke. SC is embarrassing.

You are such a quook.