Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Easy there Anti Semtic Turbo Lady....

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
...Don’t call out Obama like that...Racist.

“As she saw it, the party ostensibly committed to progressive values had become complicit in perpetuating the status quo. Omar says the "hope and change" offered by Barack Obama was a mirage. Recalling the "caging of kids" at the U.S.-Mexico border and the "droning of countries around the world" on Obama’s watch, she argues that the Democratic president operated within the same fundamentally broken framework as his Republican successor.”

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/03/08/ilhan-omar-dean-phillips-minnesota-democratic-party-225696

HondoFS and his merry band of faggots will somehow manage to defend her and Obama simultaneously and blame others. Either way it will be interesting.

Comments

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Not that you will, but you could go to her twatter feed where she says that the article distorted what she said, and offers a link to a recording of the interview so you can hear what she actually said, and in what context.

Rep. Ilhan Omar

@Ilhan
    Exhibit A of how reporters distort words.

I’m an Obama fan! I was saying how Trump is different from Obama, and why we should focus on policy not politics.

This is why I always tape my interviews. 😜

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

Not that you will, but you could go to her twatter feed where she says that the article distorted what she said, and offers a link to a recording of the interview so you can hear what she actually said, and in what context.

Rep. Ilhan Omar

@Ilhan

I’m an Obama fan! I was saying how Trump is different from Obama, and why we should focus on policy not politics.

Of course.....
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

Rep. Ilhan Omar

@Ilhan

Of course.....
    why so angry
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Rep. Ilhan Omar

@Ilhan

Of course.....
    why so angry
    Calm down turbo
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    APAG agrees with her quoted statements. I won't be listening to the tape so who knows on that.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    BearsWiin said:

Rep. Ilhan Omar

@Ilhan

What is context?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

Rep. Ilhan Omar

@Ilhan

Did you listen to the interview? Sounds to me like she was quoted accurately.