Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:
    Didn't you bitch about having all our medical records online so every doctor has access to your records?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blood tests with insurance $700.00. Uninsured price 200$

BP medication from 11$ at Albertson, 29$ at CVS to a high of 89$ without the app

2001400ex said:

pawz said:
    Didn't you bitch about having all our medical records online so every doctor has access to your records?
    WASHINGTON—The Trump administration is sounding out the medical industry on requiring hospitals, doctors and other health-care providers to publicly disclose the secretly negotiated prices they charge insurance companies for services, a move that would expose for the first time the actual cost of care.

One is not like the other. hondoFS
    I didn't say anything negative about this. But I feel it's telling us what we already know. Have you ever walked in and asked for the cash price?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:
    WASHINGTON—The Trump administration is sounding out the medical industry on requiring hospitals, doctors and other health-care providers to publicly disclose the secretly negotiated prices they charge insurance companies for services, a move that would expose for the first time the actual cost of care.

I didn't say anything negative about this. But I feel it's telling us what we already know. Have you ever walked in and asked for the cash price?
    How do you think I know the cash price? I don't have insurance. Thanks Obama

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

If Obama is the reason you don't have insurance, then you are dumber than I thought. Besides you are on Medicare anyway old man.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

If Obama is the reason you don't have insurance, then you are dumber than I thought. Besides you are on Medicare anyway old man.
    Lies in every post that hondo
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,949
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BP medication from 11$ at Albertson, 29$ at CVS to a high of 89$ without the app

Sounds like you don’t have access to medication or other health services.
    He’s got the Mary Jane.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463

As I've said those aspirin at the hospital are only 10 bucks so they can pay for all those that don't pay. It would be interesting to see if hospitals in areas loaded with illegals charge more than those that aren't.
    Sledog said:

As I've said those aspirin at the hospital are only 10 bucks so they can pay for all those that don't pay. It would be interesting to see if hospitals in areas loaded with illegals charge more than those that aren't.
    You just made the exact argument for Obamacare or Medicare for all.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

You just made the exact argument for Obamacare or Medicare for all.
    Except the working are paying for the non-paying still. Fuck you're dumb.

Illegals are illegal and don't belong here. HTH
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

According to Hondo and his fellow dumbfuck CD it's a myth that illegals use the hospitals and ERs in the US.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Medicare doesn't cover people born before 1800.

hth
    But I paid into it!
    We all know you snuck over our border with Sweden. There are consequences.
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

According to Hondo and his fellow dumbfuck CD it's a myth that illegals use the hospitals and ERs in the US.
    No the lie is you sat in a waiting room full of illegals.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Why were they speaking Illegal then?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Why were they speaking Illegal then?
    More racism from H ....

Just when I was going to chin his weed quip.