Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Moliki Matavao, 2021 TE, Henderson (Liberty), NV (Offered - 3/17/19)

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Ballz quadrupling down on bullshit takes is now the majority of this bored. Something's gotta give.

A shit ton of the comments on this board are people passive aggressively taking shots at me while pandering for cheap chins. Stop pandering for chins and behaving like juveniles. Y'all know who you are. All you're doing is fueling my competitiveness. You're not running me off this board by acting like teen girls in a clique and collectively opposing me. I'm too competitive and stubborn. It's not happening. You're only making the board less enjoyable for everybody else when you do this shit because 9 times out of 10 I'm going to respond.

Here's a Protip: Don't engage me with stupidity, try to mock or insult me, or call me a liar if you want a cleaner board and threads that don't go off rails.
    edited January 2019

Ballz quadrupling down on bullshit takes is now the majority of this bored. Something's gotta give.

A shit ton of the comments on this board are people passive aggressively taking shots at me while pandering for cheap chins. Stop pandering for chins and behaving like juveniles. Y'all know who you are. All you're doing is fueling my competitiveness. You're not running me off this board by acting like teen girls in a clique and collectively opposing me. I'm too competitive and stubborn. It's not happening. You're only making the board less enjoyable for everybody else when you do this shit because 9 times out of 10 I'm going to respond.

Here's a Protip: Don't engage me with stupidity, try to mock or insult me, or call me a liar if you want a cleaner board and threads that don't go off rails.
    You insult people 24/7 for disagreeing with you are you fucking serious?
    Shut the fuck up you fucking hypocrite. Everybody gets irritated and calls everybody else stupid or an idiot on this board when we disagree. Some manage to even call someone else stupid while simultaneously mocking me by saying "that's Ballz level FS". Again, stop acting like teenage girls and mocking me and there will be less AIDS in threads.
    Domicillo said:

Shut the fuck up you fucking hypocrite. Everybody gets irritated and calls everybody else stupid or an idiot on this board when we disagree. Some manage to even call someone else stupid while simultaneously mocking me by saying "that's Ballz level FS". Again, stop acting like teenage girls and mocking me and there will be less AIDS in threads.
    There's an awful lot of good things happening at UW to talk about right now. Stop making yourself the center of attention, it's tiring.
    In what way do I at all make myself the center of attention? There are a plethora of people who are doing that completely unprovoked by taking random shots at me all over the place. End the teen girl clique trying to run me off the board and there will be less AIDS. Simple as that.

As far as what's going on at UW, I'm probably the most optimistic person here. I love the OKG and Built for Life philosophy. It's special when you can win and do it the right way with players who are good, respectable people. I love the direction the program is going. It's only a matter of time before UW wins a national championship and it will likely happen within the next five years. I'm not here to be the center of attention so people should stop making me the center of attention by taking unprovoked shots at me all over the place. Grow up people.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Lol
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

UW April 5&6
    Talks with Fautanu frequently
    ASU a few weeks after
    Arkansas/Tennessee/UCLA all discussing summer plans
    faafetai