Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019
    I read it.

I was curious if anyone else has heard the charge the author states in the article:

With Scott opting to have the conference “go Adidas”

This is the first I’ve heard of a such a thing. (Unfortunately I haven’t had a chance to read all of Canzano’s series on Scott in The Oregonian.)

Not good for the conference as Quook insiders have already exposed the fact Adidas is for the poors.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I read it.

I was curious if anyone else has heard the charge the author states in the article:

This is the first I’ve heard of a such a thing. (Unfortunately I haven’t had a chance to read all of Canzano’s series on Scott in The Oregonian.)

Not good for the conference as Quook insiders have already exposed the fact Adidas is for the poors.

I didn’t really look at the adidas portion. I was more interested in the mismanagement in general.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I read it.

Not good for the conference as Quook insiders have already exposed the fact Adidas is for the poors Nazis.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    With Scott opting to have the conference “go Adidas,” maybe Uncle Phil could lead the charge. His voice goes a long way with the Oregon and Stanford administrations. And I think he also has influence over the Scott loyalist who is currently running Oregon State.

lolz at the amount of shameless quooking
    haie said:

With Scott opting to have the conference “go Adidas,” maybe Uncle Phil could lead the charge. His voice goes a long way with the Oregon and Stanford administrations. And I think he also has influence over the Scott loyalist who is currently running Oregon State.

lolz at the amount of shameless dooging on a Duck sub-board

Sad. Sad, really.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

haie said:

Sad. Sad, really.
    Huh?
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

Sad. Sad, really.
    Huh?
    Pay no attention. KW II is lost as per usual.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Sad. Sad, really.
    I don't get it
    haie said:

haie said:

Sad. Sad, really.
    I don't get it
    Wrong board.
    EwaDawg said:

haie said:

Sad. Sad, really.
    Huh?
    Pay no attention. KW II is lost as per usual.
    Kind of how the board reacts to you and your nothing sandwich posts.