Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kelee Ringo, 5* 2020 DB, Scottsdale (Saguaro), AZ (Offered 12/7/17)

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Everyone worried about momma's influence should go and recruit her on tweeter. Apparently she doesn't mind getting some love there.

Let’s do it. Fuck it.
    Already on it.
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Everyone worried about momma's influence should go and recruit her on tweeter. Apparently she doesn't mind getting some love there.

I'm now assuming that this new poaster is Kelee and here he is trying to convince mom.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Close this thread. He. Gone. FML.

Swaye's Wigwam
    Offer this kid jimmy no ballz. Make it a two for one. Kidz playing in the poly bowl for fuck sakes.

https://247sports.com/Player/Dwight-McGlothern-46038284/
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    Domicillo said:

I believe that is now the third unofficial to Texas...
    Damn, that's not a good sign.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It’s been over for him forever.

His mom will never let him go to UW and kids aren’t smart enough to look past the VASTLY SUPERIOR branding of TX vs WA.

Our Hail Mary shot is that Smalls gets in the boat and recruits the shit out of him, but I’m not holding my breath. It’s a 1/20 shot IMO.

I missed this about his mom. Why won’t she allow him to go to UW and Lake?

Everything seems in our favor: Lake recruiting and DBU development, NFL $$$, winning culture, former Seattle kid, B Murph and Saguaro coach enamored with Lake/Pete/UW, and FSP pipeline and peers.

What am I missing?

Beno4Life said:

His mom will never let him go to UW and kids aren’t smart enough to look past the VASTLY SUPERIOR branding of TX vs WA.

Our Hail Mary shot is that Smalls gets in the boat and recruits the shit out of him, but I’m not holding my breath. It’s a 1/20 shot IMO.

Everything seems in our favor: Lake recruiting and DBU development, NFL $$$, winning culture, former Seattle kid, B Murph and Saguaro coach enamored with Lake/Pete/UW, and FSP pipeline and peers.

What am I missing?
    Feels like there's one obvious thing you're missing here
    What's a first round NFL contract 4 years from now when you can get literally hundreds of dollars RIGHT NOW?
    Some people don't feel that... It takes more work to get the important decision makers to understand and make the right choices.

But it can be done.

What we need is Byron Murphy flashing dubs on the podium with Goodell.

We need Budda baker to sign a huge contract in the next few years now that Mathieu signed a huge one after leaving the Arizona cards. Then flash the sweet ride while he's back in Jimmy lake's office during the off season. Same with smfj.

That resonates more than some guy in a burnt orange golf shirt trying to sell Texas....
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    animate said:

Beno4Life said:

What am I missing?
    What's a first round NFL contract 4 years from now when you can get literally hundreds of dollars RIGHT NOW?
    Some people don't feel that... It takes more work to get the important decision makers to understand and make the right choices.

But it can be done.

We need Budda baker to sign a huge contract in the next few years now that Mathieu signed a huge one after leaving the Arizona cards. Then flash the sweet ride while he's back in Jimmy lake's office during the off season. Same with smfj.

That resonates more than some guy in a burnt orange golf shirt trying to sell Texas....
    Budda's entering his third year so as a second rounder he's under his rookie deal through the 2020 season. He won't be signing a new deal before Kelee picks a school.

animate said:

Beno4Life said:

What am I missing?

But it can be done.

Budda's entering his third year so as a second rounder he's under his rookie deal through the 2020 season. He won't be signing a new deal before Kelee picks a school.
    Yeah, true.

But they know what's up. It's just the selling.

Having budda in the league already as a second rounder ready to get the next contract should sell better than a promise to develop and a small bag/coffee cup right now.