Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I've learned this week

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Lesson #1: HHusky is a serious racist sexist, and belligerently so. Conclusion------>Gulag his ass.

Lesson #2: MariotaTheGawd is deeply homophobic, while ironically gay signaling, bordering on flag waiving, with his moniker and avatar. Conclusion:-------->Gulag his ass, too. HHusky needs a cellmate.

Lesson #3: PurpleFagDawg, or whatever his name is, ah "TripleRainbowDawg" - there it is, is an annoying, tedious as fuck, slow-witted Grad Student or equivalent. Conclusion:----->First useful idiot to die in any revolution. Recommend probation to allow him the time and space to Self-Immolate.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183

Lesson #1: HHusky is a serious racist sexist, and belligerently so. Conclusion------>Gulag his ass.

Lesson #2: MariotaTheGawd is deeply homophobic, while ironically gay signaling, bordering on flag waiving, with his moniker and avatar. Conclusion:-------->Gulag his ass, too. HHusky needs a cellmate.

Lesson #3: PurpleFagDawg, or whatever his name is, ah "TripleRainbowDawg" - there it is, is an annoying, tedious as fuck, slow-witted Grad Student or equivalent. Conclusion:----->First useful idiot to die in any revolution. Recommend probation to allow him the time and space to Self-Immolate.

Fuck you. I can bring props up on stage with the best of them to disprove your vile libel. Meadows has nothing on me--some are family.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,427
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Fuck you. I can bring props up on stage with the best of them to disprove your vile libel. Meadows has nothing on me--some are family.
    Tripling down on the racism

Nice look for the libs here who seem to have lost their voice
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183

HHusky said:

Tripling down on the racism

Nice look for the libs here who seem to have lost their voice
    Don't make me display my props old man! 'Cuz I'll do it!
  • Options
    TripleRainbowDawgTripleRainbowDawg Member Posts: 76
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Kids yearning for "safe spaces" and appealing to authority figures to protect them from ideas that they don't like is what we hear is the problem with academia today (which I have not part of, as it were). Seems like you are doing the same here. Why you have the time to write "fuck off" a buncha times but can't answer my simple question or confirm 1 of my 2 competing theories about the homophobic slurs is beyond me. You just wrote 6 sentences here. Why can't you go 2 more?
  • Options

Kids yearning for "safe spaces" and appealing to authority figures to protect them from ideas that they don't like is what we hear is the problem with academia today (which I have not part of, as it were). Seems like you are doing the same here. Why you have the time to write "fuck off" a buncha times but can't answer my simple question or confirm 1 of my 2 competing theories about the homophobic slurs is beyond me. You just wrote 6 sentences here. Why can't you go 2 more?

You spent a lot of time upside down in garbage cans, didn't you? All the while pedantically demanding to know why.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck off
  • Options

You spent a lot of time upside down in garbage cans, didn't you? All the while pedantically demanding to know why.
    Sounds like you are leaning toward option #2. Am I wrong?
  • Options

Sounds like you are leaning toward option #2. Am I wrong?
    Fuck Off.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Fuck off
  • Options
    HS and/or frat peak ---> decline ---> resentment of intervening societal change ----> HH is safe space.

Am I wrong?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HS and/or frat peak ---> decline ---> resentment of intervening societal change ----> HH is safe space.

Am I wrong?

Fuck off
  • Options
    Why all the homophobic slurs? Simple question. TIA.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,867

Lesson #4: Joobs. Always joobs.

• Options

Am I wrong?

Where is a lunch room garbage can when you need one?
  • Options

Lesson #4: Joobs. Always joobs.

I like your reasoning.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam