Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Orange New Deal.... AOC is headed for prison; $1 Million slush fund funneled away

2»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's interesting when campaign finance law matters to you people and when it doesnt

And by interesting I mean completely predictable

You are really, really terrible at this. And getting worse with each poast.
    how do you guys wake up so angry every day? it must be exhausting
    I rest my case.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,226
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:
    It's always special when people throw out money laundering when they don't even know what money laundering is.
    She is becoming a real Democrat.
  • HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    Finally, an extremely thin story promoted only by the most batshit conservative online media sites is going to go somewhere and lead to real justice
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Finally, an extremely thin story promoted only by the most batshit conservative online media sites is going to go somewhere and lead to real justice

maybe they will break up the pizza shop pedo ring next
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,226
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The green in Green New Deal clearly meant something different to her than it did to everyone else.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    She has now denied it so the story is not fake

Stay tuned on the actual charge. I'm thinking Mueller can spend a couple years on it now that he is wrapping up the witch hunt

And don't sell Pelosi short on being behind some of this right wing stuff. Those old white democrat gals are pretty fucking shifty when it comes to cheating

Stay tuned on the actual charge. I'm thinking Mueller can spend a couple years on it now that he is wrapping up the witch hunt

And don't sell Pelosi short on being behind some of this right wing stuff. Those old white democrat gals are pretty fucking shifty when it comes to cheating

I think she slides through with a Censure or some other yellow card.

That slimy crooked fuck boyfriend/campaign manager of hers should be jailed and deported. Even if he was born here.

Truth. The Throbber watches House of Cards.

Claire always ends up standing. It's the young hotties vying for power or turning over too many rocks who accidentally get pushed in front of trains or end up disappearing from the face of the earth.

Look at Lewinsky -her life gets ruined and Hilary ends up as the D nominee for POTUS.....

Old bitches don't like being reminded they're getting old.

House of cards was bad after season 1. Hth

Claire always ends up standing. It's the young hotties vying for power or turning over too many rocks who accidentally get pushed in front of trains or end up disappearing from the face of the earth.

Look at Lewinsky -her life gets ruined and Hilary ends up as the D nominee for POTUS.....

Do have any sense of context, Rainman?
    The Gawd knows plenty about context

Here's an image I just googled

Do have any sense of context, Rainman?
    The Gawd knows plenty about context

Here's an image I just googled
    But your Gawd is Mariota.

JF Christ you suck at this.
  • HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    Checking back on this. Any new developments? Substantive evidence? No?

Wow who could have seen that coming.