Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deserves own thread

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

11 bridesmaids got to taste UW balls.

10-4, 3 points in the CCG, lost to Cal. Conference champions.

Enjoy your off-season Natty of coaches quitting on your program

And you’re a bridesmaid until you aren’t. You might be the best bridesmaid, but a bridesmaid nonetheless. It’s sad you don’t expect more from your team. I guess I just have higher standards.
    shits weird bro 😆😆😆
    You seem hurt and insecure. The truth is hard sometimes.
    Okay bud 😆😆😆
    You use of bud sounds strangely familiar to a new poster in the Tug who doesn't quite have that place dialed in. Nah, it can't be you.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

11 bridesmaids got to taste UW balls.

10-4, 3 points in the CCG, lost to Cal. Conference champions.

Enjoy your off-season Natty of coaches quitting on your program

And you’re a bridesmaid until you aren’t. You might be the best bridesmaid, but a bridesmaid nonetheless. It’s sad you don’t expect more from your team. I guess I just have higher standards.
    shits weird bro 😆😆😆
    You seem hurt and insecure. The truth is hard sometimes.
    Okay bud 😆😆😆
    You use of bud sounds strangely familiar to a new poster in the Tug who doesn't quite have that place dialed in. Nah, it can't be you.
    You narrowly avoided the whooshicane there bro.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Somewhere, @Mosster47 watched an 8-4 duck team he predicted would win the conference barely squeak by a redtube bowl, have its best coach leave, get UW balls wiped on his face while we went to the rose, and *now* watches his beloved cats go 16-12 and drop basketball while my daWgs run the conference.

LOLOLOL

When Petersen wins more than a Heart of Dallas Bowel you can pop off.

I feel like two conference championships in three years gives us a right to pop off. When Cristobal wins the North division you can pop off. Till then, we the boss.
    I feel like popping off about winning this shit hole conference is technically allowed, but still sad. Sad, really. At least that's what I heard (a lot) when Oregon was winning it, and it's only worse now.

If Oregon ever wins the North again and starts popping off, some quook can find a picture of the NW Championship T-shirt and go with your routine.

And if any of you ever see me popping off if Miami ever wins the Coastal division of the ACC, please promise me you'll track me down and shoot me, and spare me the shame of my then- @StrongArmCobra existence.
    I mean winning the conference in both football and basketball with only defense and Gaskin and Nowell, fuck yeah I'm going to doog about that. A little bit.

We take a step back next year in football and I'll seriously want Pete out of here though.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited March 2019

haie said:

Somewhere, @Mosster47 watched an 8-4 duck team he predicted would win the conference barely squeak by a redtube bowl, have its best coach leave, get UW balls wiped on his face while we went to the rose, and *now* watches his beloved cats go 16-12 and drop basketball while my daWgs run the conference.

LOLOLOL

I feel like two conference championships in three years gives us a right to pop off. When Cristobal wins the North division you can pop off. Till then, we the boss.
    I feel like popping off about winning this shit hole conference is technically allowed, but still sad. Sad, really. At least that's what I heard (a lot) when Oregon was winning it, and it's only worse now.

If Oregon ever wins the North again and starts popping off, some quook can find a picture of the NW Championship T-shirt and go with your routine.

And if any of you ever see me popping off if Miami ever wins the Coastal division of the ACC, please promise me you'll track me down and shoot me, and spare me the shame of my then- @StrongArmCobra existence.
    1. When Oregon was winning the conference what did UW and WSU look like? How about Cal? The North division is way more competitive than it was back then. It used to be a two team division between Stanford and Oregon. Now it's 5-deep of teams that are capable of beating each other on any given Saturday. UW is way better. WSU is way better. Cal is way better and all of a sudden play defense now. Get your facts straight. During Oregon's golden era under Chip Kelly, their only competition was Stanford. Win that game and the rest was a cake walk. That's what walking all over a shit conference looks like.

2. You degrading the Pac-12 in an attempt to degrade UW's conference championship only makes Oregon look worse for not winning it themselves with the the so-called #1 NFL QB prospect in the nation and a veteran team running the same system they were in 2017.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2019

haie said:

LOLOLOL

1. When Oregon was winning the conference what did UW and WSU look like? How about Cal? The North division is way more competitive than it was back then. It used to be a two team division between Stanford and Oregon. Now it's 5-deep of teams that are capable of beating each other on any given Saturday. UW is way better. WSU is way better. Cal is way better and all of a sudden play defense now. Get your facts straight. During Oregon's golden era under Chip Kelly, their only competition was Stanford. Win that game and the rest was a cake walk. That's what walking all over a shit conference looks like.

2. You degrading the Pac-12 in an attempt to degrade UW's conference championship only makes Oregon look worse for not winning it themselves with the the so-called #1 NFL QB prospect in the nation and a veteran team running the same system they were in 2017.
    When Chip was coaching Oregon the conference was definitely top heavy. We really aren’t even very top heavy anymore. UW is the best team in the conference, but even they are a step behind those Oregon and Stanford teams. Everybody else is about the same as they were then. This conference hasn’t been good top to bottom since the early 2000s
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

haie said:

LOLOLOL

Of course you would think that way. Us quooks didn't get to pop off here until Chip won the Rose Bowl, and that was after a Rose Bowl loss and a trip to the Title Game. So no, two conference titles in three years means absolutely dick unless you win the game after that. And, no I will not be popping off if Cristobal wins the North. I expect him to win the North every year from here on out, and if he doesn't, it's a disappointment. It also won't mean anything unless he wins a major bowl. You might want to hold your team to the same standard.
    It was Oregon that had to win the Rose Bowl because they hadn't

Mike won the Fiesta as conference champs but still
    Oregon had won a Rose Bowl before. I think you were in your 60’s at the time.

Mike won the fiesta in like 2002. Sorry but after ten years, the pop off rubs off
    I'm sure your right. I was drunk for most of the first decade of this century

It must've been rough being a Bull Moose guy in Woodrow Wilson's America back in 1916.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

LOLOLOL

When Chip was coaching Oregon the conference was definitely top heavy. We really aren’t even very top heavy anymore. UW is the best team in the conference, but even they are a step behind those Oregon and Stanford teams. Everybody else is about the same as they were then. This conference hasn’t been good top to bottom since the early 2000s
    Those Oregon and Stanford teams aren't beating Alabama, Penn St, and tOSU either. Oregon couldn't even keep it close with buckeye backups.

That "step" is based on games against crab legs FSU, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Kansas St, dooging or not.

Only similarity is Oregon, Furd, and UW have all drawn weak P12CCG opponents from the south.
    haie said:

haie said:

LOLOLOL

Those Oregon and Stanford teams aren't beating Alabama, Penn St, and tOSU either. Oregon couldn't even keep it close with buckeye backups.

That "step" is based on games against crab legs FSU, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Kansas St, dooging or not.

Only similarity is Oregon, Furd, and UW have all drawn weak P12CCG opponents from the south.
    The Ohio state debacle was post Kelly hth. Kelly’s Ducks went toe to toe with Auburn (SEC’s best) in the title game.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

LOLOLOL

Penn State? LOL.

haie said:

haie said:

LOLOLOL

The Ohio state debacle was post Kelly hth. Kelly’s Ducks went toe to toe with Auburn (SEC’s best) in the title game.
    Why do you hate LeGarrette Blount fumbling out of the end zone at the Rose Bowel?

haie said:

haie said:

LOLOLOL

Why do you hate LeGarrette Blount fumbling out of the end zone at the Rose Bowel?
    Because he said Ohio St reserves. He was referencing the second meeting
    haie said:

haie said:

LOLOLOL

We can do this all day.

The Buck team that beat Washington in the Rose Bowl would get boat raced by the Buck team that beat them in the title game. And would lose to the one that beat them in the Rose Bowl.
    haie said:

haie said:

LOLOLOL

That FSU team was a season removed from a national title and pretty much still in tact. If Washington had done that to them, that is exactly what you'd be saying. That is dooging.

That Wisconsin team was led by Russell Wilson and Monte Ball. 4th in the nation in scoring and giving up 17 ppg. Let's not pretend that the flawed Ohio State Team, and even last year's Penn State team, were on some other level from those teams. That's hard dooging. Russell and Wisky could have beaten them both rather easily.

I will give you Bama, and I will take back the Buck team that beat Oregon in the title game. That was a very, very big boy running team with a stout defensive line. That Ohio State team would have KILLED you in the Rose Bowl. And you know it, because a Buck Light version of them essentially killed you in the Rose Bowl but for a fourth quarter nap they took.

Crab legs refers to Winston being a jack ass, which everybody knows he was. Nobody has ever used that to suggest that FSU wasn't good. They were good. The game got away from them a bit, and I would agree that some key Seminole mistakes made the disparity look worse than it actually was, but Oregon went in and straight up beat them. Like it or not, Pete does not yet have a win like that under his belt.

Someone would have to go year by year during Oregon's run, but a check on 2014 showed 6 conference teams in the final top 25. 2018 had 2. The conference may not have been great, but it has become progressively worse.

And don't forget your own rule: the pac 12 sucks when USC is down. They down baby. They down.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

haie said:

haie said:

LOLOLOL

That FSU team was a season removed from a national title and pretty much still in tact. If Washington had done that to them, that is exactly what you'd be saying. That is dooging.

That Wisconsin team was led by Russell Wilson and Monte Ball. 4th in the nation in scoring and giving up 17 ppg. Let's not pretend that the flawed Ohio State Team, and even last year's Penn State team, were on some other level from those teams. That's hard dooging. Russell and Wisky could have beaten them both rather easily.

I will give you Bama, and I will take back the Buck team that beat Oregon in the title game. That was a very, very big boy running team with a stout defensive line. That Ohio State team would have KILLED you in the Rose Bowl. And you know it, because a Buck Light version of them essentially killed you in the Rose Bowl but for a fourth quarter nap they took.

Crab legs refers to Winston being a jack ass, which everybody knows he was. Nobody has ever used that to suggest that FSU wasn't good. They were good. The game got away from them a bit, and I would agree that some key Seminole mistakes made the disparity look worse than it actually was, but Oregon went in and straight up beat them. Like it or not, Pete does not yet have a win like that under his belt.

Someone would have to go year by year during Oregon's run, but a check on 2014 showed 6 conference teams in the final top 25. 2018 had 2. The conference may not have been great, but it has become progressively worse.

And don't forget your own rule: the pac 12 sucks when USC is down. They down baby. They down.
    Huh? 1984 and 2016 aside most of UW's greatest accomplishments have come when SC was down. That shit isn't some UW fan rule, that's a lazy national analyst rule.

haie said:

haie said:

LOLOLOL

Huh? 1984 and 2016 aside most of UW's greatest accomplishments have come when SC was down. That shit isn't some UW fan rule, that's a lazy national analyst rule.
    To be fair, the rule (which definitely comes from UW doogdom) goes like this:

The Pac 12 isn't strong unless USC and UW are on top.

So I got 1/2 of it right.
    edited March 2019

haie said:

haie said:

LOLOLOL

Because he said Ohio St reserves. He was referencing the second meeting
    Urbz sent Zeke Elliott up the middle to make it a 22 point plunger with 32 seconds left when he could’ve ran the clock out. He was like the Cobra Kai sensei that way.

Either way, this thread contains 1000% of yore daily allowance of Dooging and Quooking.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @creepycoug

You quoted me twice. That's an automatic acceptance of defeat.

That's bored rules. Look it up

😆😉😊😎😃😉😆
    haie said:

@creepycoug

You quoted me twice. That's an automatic acceptance of defeat.

That's bored rules. Look it up

😆😉😊😎😃😉😆

You’re funnier on the Blazer thread
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

LOLOLOL

Popping off? Sure, I'll wait to do that until we win something meaningful.

Talking shit on the rest of the conference whose only comeback to us winning it is, "Well, we all suck! So there!" I will continue to enjoy that until I can't. The tallest midget still gets to punch down when talking to the other midgets.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

haie said:

haie said:

LOLOLOL

You're mad because I tell it how it is and you tell it how it used to be.