Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sam "Boston Lager" Adams, 4* 2020 RB, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Sam is going to Oregon that’s my crystal ball🔮. Book it. He’s going to Oregon. He’s going to Oregon. He’s going to Oregon. #WA(ka)Flock(a)

When Sav’ell, Sam Adams, Johnny Wilson who has WallaWalla FSP citizenship, Kelee, Ringo, DJ Rogers, Carson Bruener, Ayden Hector, and a late flipping Gee Scott all do to Oregon instead of #CaliFlock it’s gonna be sick to support kids born or from the state of WA like us, dominate college football just a state south. Can’t wait to see Sam Huard throw the pick # 2 to Kelee with Sav’ell bringing pressure.

#WA(like the state abbreviation)(ka [to make it sound like the rapper DJ])Flock(because Ducks fly in a flock not a pack like wolves do)(a [to make it sound like the rapper DJ])

#WA(ka)Flock(a) #HappyBirthdayUnclePhil
    #HowComeHeDontWantMeMan?
    #CryingHugEmbraceWithUnclePhil

Dude you are not very good at this...leave it to @Dennis_DeYoung to panick for us. You stick to stfu
    Jeez it’s just a joke man relax.

Lol and at what point did you get panicking out of that.
    The quota for the bipolar gay black man at HH has been meet, no need for second one lol

If you expect a point from me, hahhhaha keep waiting
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sam is going to Oregon that’s my crystal ball🔮. Book it. He’s going to Oregon. He’s going to Oregon. He’s going to Oregon. #WA(ka)Flock(a)

When Sav’ell, Sam Adams, Johnny Wilson who has WallaWalla FSP citizenship, Kelee, Ringo, DJ Rogers, Carson Bruener, Ayden Hector, and a late flipping Gee Scott all do to Oregon instead of #CaliFlock it’s gonna be sick to support kids born or from the state of WA like us, dominate college football just a state south. Can’t wait to see Sam Huard throw the pick # 2 to Kelee with Sav’ell bringing pressure.

#WA(like the state abbreviation)(ka [to make it sound like the rapper DJ])Flock(because Ducks fly in a flock not a pack like wolves do)(a [to make it sound like the rapper DJ])

#WA(ka)Flock(a) #HappyBirthdayUnclePhil
    #HowComeHeDontWantMeMan?
    #CryingHugEmbraceWithUnclePhil

Dude you are not very good at this...leave it to @Dennis_DeYoung to panick for us. You stick to stfu
    Jeez it’s just a joke man relax.

Lol and at what point did you get panicking out of that.
    The quota for the bipolar gay black man at HH has been meet, no need for second one lol

If you expect a point from me, hahhhaha keep waiting
    Whose the first?
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Adams was already a known name on the recruiting trail, but his stock has truly boomed. The four-star prospect is now in the National Top 100 and has notched offers from Alabama, Ole Miss, USC, UCLA and Oklahoma State this month alone. Adams helped FSP capture titles in Seattle and Las Vegas. One of the most versatile recruits in the country, Adams can play running back, wide receiver and defensive back.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Adams was already a known name on the recruiting trail, but his stock has truly boomed. The four-star prospect is now in the National Top 100 and has notched offers from Alabama, Ole Miss, USC, UCLA and Oklahoma State this month alone. Adams helped FSP capture titles in Seattle and Las Vegas. One of the most versatile recruits in the country, Adams can play running back, wide receiver and defensive back.

He’s the man and I feel that maybe, just maybe, Sr is HH material.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I'm probably overrating 7v7 but after the Nevada tourney Adams moved into my top 5 realistic targets for this class: Smalls, Ringo, Wilson, Murao then Adams.

He's a baller.
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm probably overrating 7v7 but after the Nevada tourney Adams moved into my top 5 realistic targets for this class: Smalls, Ringo, Wilson, Murao then Adams.

He's a baller.
    I’m not a film guru, actually the opposite, but after watching his film I was wowed(Bonner). To prove how bad I am at film I actually like him better at DB than RB/WR.

He's a baller.
    I’m not a film guru, actually the opposite, but after watching his film I was wowed(Bonner). To prove how bad I am at film I actually like him better at DB than RB/WR.
    So does @StrongArmCobra.

I like him at a RB with WR route running and ball skills. We haven't had a weapon like that under Pete.

Christian McCaffrey type IMO.

He's a baller.
    So does @StrongArmCobra.

I like him at a RB with WR route running and ball skills. We haven't had a weapon like that under Pete.

Not Barry Sanders 2.0?

He's a baller.
    So does @StrongArmCobra.

Not Barry Sanders 2.0?
    no
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's a baller.
    So does @StrongArmCobra.

I’m going to go kill myself now.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Love his catching ability. He reminds me of a combination of Dwayne Washington and Myles Gaskin. Washington was great catching passes out of the backfield, but don't know if Adams has that top gear DW had. Then his running style just seems like a taller Gaskin.

Love his catching ability. He reminds me of a combination of Dwayne Washington and Myles Gaskin. Washington was great catching passes out of the backfield, but don't know if Adams has that top gear DW had. Then his running style just seems like a taller Gaskin.

D Wash had inconsistent hands but they got a lot better as he went along. He was basically just a wheel route weapon, though one hell of one.

Adams should be able to run a lot bigger route tree, just not sure that UW is creative enough offensively to use him like that. I always thought MMFG was underutilized in the passing game.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Agreed. Loved the DWash wheel. Just hoped he wasn't going to get tackled after the catch. I honestly am having a hard time thinking about our RB's catching passes up the middle. Always the wheel or to the sideline.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Huffman just CB'd Sam Adams...I don't actually know what it means, though.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

He’s confused and boarderline worthless.
    Meek said:

He went cloudy which means he had him CB’d somewhere before. I would guess TAMU since that’s the only other CB on him, which would be good news if he’s backing off that. If he went from UW to cloudy that’s bad news.

EWIBI.
    crystan dong to uw - dnc HH
  • vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Irregardless its a mute point and he’s coming to UW. Consider this my CB.

Moot