Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deserves own thread

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
Somewhere, @Mosster47 watched an 8-4 duck team he predicted would win the conference barely squeak by a redtube bowl, have its best coach leave, get UW balls wiped on his face while we went to the rose, and *now* watches his beloved cats go 16-12 and drop basketball while my daWgs run the conference.

LOLOLOL

Comments

• lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

haie said:

Somewhere, @Mosster47 watched an 8-4 duck team he predicted would win the conference barely squeak by a redtube bowl, have its best coach leave, get UW balls wiped on his face while we went to the rose, and *now* watches his beloved cats go 16-12 and drop basketball while my daWgs run the conference.

LOLOLOL

When Petersen wins more than a Heart of Dallas Bowel you can pop off.

Lol. Hey, losing Browning will cure all.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

haie said:

LOLOLOL

I feel like two conference championships in three years gives us a right to pop off. When Cristobal wins the North division you can pop off. Till then, we the boss.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

haie said:

LOLOLOL

I feel like two conference championships in three years gives us a right to pop off. When Cristobal wins the North division you can pop off. Till then, we the boss.
    Of course you would think that way. Us quooks didn't get to pop off here until Chip won the Rose Bowl, and that was after a Rose Bowl loss and a trip to the Title Game. So no, two conference titles in three years means absolutely dick unless you win the game after that. And, no I will not be popping off if Cristobal wins the North. I expect him to win the North every year from here on out, and if he doesn't, it's a disappointment. It also won't mean anything unless he wins a major bowl. You might want to hold your team to the same standard.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019

haie said:

LOLOLOL

Sounds like I just did pop off, actually
    edited March 2019

haie said:

LOLOLOL

Of course you would think that way. Us quooks didn't get to pop off here until Chip won the Rose Bowl, and that was after a Rose Bowl loss and a trip to the Title Game. So no, two conference titles in three years means absolutely dick unless you win the game after that. And, no I will not be popping off if Cristobal wins the North. I expect him to win the North every year from here on out, and if he doesn't, it's a disappointment. It also won't mean anything unless he wins a major bowl. You might want to hold your team to the same standard.
    It was Oregon that had to win the Rose Bowl because they hadn't

Mike won the Fiesta as conference champs but still
    Oregon had won a Rose Bowl before. I think you were in your 60’s at the time.

Mike won the fiesta in like 2002. Sorry but after ten years, the pop off rubs off
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

LOLOLOL

It was Oregon that had to win the Rose Bowl because they hadn't

Mike won the Fiesta as conference champs but still
    Oregon had won a Rose Bowl before. I think you were in your 60’s at the time.

Mike won the fiesta in like 2002. Sorry but after ten years, the pop off rubs off
    I'm sure your right. I was drunk for most of the first decade of this century

haie said:

LOLOLOL

Then you're gonna be disappointed every season. :D

Since when do conference championships not give someone the right to pop off? Can I pop off at Ohio State or Bama fans? No. Can I pop off at other Pac-12 fans? All day long bitch. Better luck next year.

haie said:

LOLOLOL

Since when do conference championships not give someone the right to pop off? Can I pop off at Ohio State or Bama fans? No. Can I pop off at other Pac-12 fans? All day long bitch. Better luck next year.
    Bragging about being a bridesmaid is always special
    edited March 2019

haie said:

LOLOLOL

Bridesmaid to whom? Ohio State? Clemson? Only one team is truly satisfied at the end of the season. However, the vast majority of teams across the nation haven't won a conference championship in decades. Two conference titles in three years ain't nothing to dismiss, especially when your team was one of the eleven losers those seasons. Oregon hasn't won shit since Mariota left. Bet you didn't see that coming. Get used to it.

haie said:

LOLOLOL

Bridesmaid to whom? Ohio State? Clemson? Only one team is truly satisfied at the end of the season. However, the vast majority of teams across the nation haven't won a conference championship in decades. Two conference titles in three years ain't nothing to dismiss, especially when your team was one of the eleven losers those seasons. Oregon hasn't won shit since Mariota left. Bet you didn't see that coming. Get used to it.
    A bridesmaid is a bridesmaid hth
    Swaye's Wigwam
    11 bridesmaids got to taste UW balls.

10-4, 3 points in the CCG, lost to Cal. Conference champions.

Enjoy your off-season Natty of coaches quitting on your program
    edited March 2019
    haie said:

And you’re a bridesmaid until you aren’t. You might be the best bridesmaid, but a bridesmaid nonetheless. It’s sad you don’t expect more from your team. I guess I just have higher standards.

The Buffalo Bills went to four straight Super Bowls. Unfortunately, they’re remembered more for their four straight Super Bowl losses than the wins that got them there. Keep that in mind. Pete needs to win a big one, or he accomplishes nothing.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

And you’re a bridesmaid until you aren’t. You might be the best bridesmaid, but a bridesmaid nonetheless. It’s sad you don’t expect more from your team. I guess I just have higher standards.
    shits weird bro 😆😆😆
    haie said:

haie said:

shits weird bro 😆😆😆
    You seem hurt and insecure. The truth is hard sometimes.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

shits weird bro 😆😆😆
    You seem hurt and insecure. The truth is hard sometimes.
    Okay bud 😆😆😆
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited March 2019

haie said:

LOLOLOL

I feel like popping off about winning this shit hole conference is technically allowed, but still sad. Sad, really. At least that's what I heard (a lot) when Oregon was winning it, and it's only worse now.

If Oregon ever wins the North again and starts popping off, some quook can find a picture of the NW Championship T-shirt and go with your routine.

And if any of you ever see me popping off if Miami ever wins the Coastal division of the ACC, please promise me you'll track me down and shoot me, and spare me the shame of my then- @StrongArmCobra existence.