Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oh Kim, please tell us ...

About your concerns regarding Peterlips. Of course one of his chitlen's wants his expertise on the hire. Classic shit. Needs to be posted and shredded here.

The 'expert', who doesn't even know what players man each position, the responsibilities of each position, the names of the starters at each position , the coaches responsibilities for said players', the players' view of their coaches, the coaches view of their respective players, where and why the players' sat on the depth chart and why etc...Fuck, kimmy didnt know a damned thing about the old staff and they allowed his dumbass access. Why would some buttsniffer ask for Kim's opinion on this hire ? What the Fuck is Kim going to tell you?

KIM (and fetters) have zero relation to UW football, never had the grades to get into UW, didn't play football at ANY level, have zero knowledge of football, UW football, college football (until their Fucktarded site opened because Dave was in UW band, lubing up the flute). When will people figure out what Kim's responsibility should be. Anything but a participant on the forums.

Comments

• Options
    I don't know what pills PLSS is on today but whatever it is I'm liking it. He's actually making some valid points today that actually make sense!

Anyways fuck Kim Grinolds is always my motto! You can tell he never played football and was one of those creepy dudes always trying to get in with the in crowd. If he ever happened to find out where the party was at he was the dude who nobody knew or liked who just stood in the corner of the room looking awkward talking to nobody.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I don't know what pills PLSS is on today but whatever it is I'm liking it. He's actually making some valid points today that actually make sense!

Anyways fuck Kim Grinolds is always my motto! You can tell he never played football and was one of those creepy dudes always trying to get in with the in crowd. If he ever happened to find out where the party was at he was the dude who nobody knew or liked who just stood in the corner of the room looking awkward talking to nobody.

Drinking beer out of a goblet...
  • Options
    jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BayDawg said:

Drinking beer Zima out of a goblet...
    Crispified.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I actually LOL'd at lubing up the floot
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2014
    Samek plays a mean skin flute. PL SS is right on, although I think 99% of this board already realized it. The doogman staff's football knowledge is embarrassing.
  • Options

Samek plays a mean skin flute. PL SS is right on, although I think 99% of this board already realized it. The doogman staff's football knowledge is embarrassing.

I dare someone to find another scout staff that knows less about football than the lemon party trio at Doogman.com.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I dare someone to find another scout staff that knows less about football than the lemon party trio at Doogman.com.

Summers, M4Dux, and cheswick.