Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Russian Collusian Completely Debunked

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    But Hondo told me that Maddow deals in facts.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

TL;DW
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

TL;DW
    I'll readers digest it for you. Cohen said there was never any collusion or anything this investigation was supposed to be about. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero.

Witch hunt.

We've known that from the start since this was a political op run by the Clinton's and the DNC and paid for by them. The Obama administration used our own intelligence apparatus to spy on a political opponent. Obama's plants in the CIA, NSA, FBI and Justice Dept. were in on the coup. None of the alleged claims (there is no crime of "collusion") were ever factual in any way. All made up. All a communist plot to stage a coup in the United Fucking States of America on the legally elected President. They call this treason and it can be punishable by death.

Fuck the democratic communist party!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

TL;DW
    I'll readers digest it for you. Cohen said there was never any collusion or anything this investigation was supposed to be about. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero.

Witch hunt.

We've known that from the start since this was a political op run by the Clinton's and the DNC and paid for by them. The Obama administration used our own intelligence apparatus to spy on a political opponent. Obama's plants in the CIA, NSA, FBI and Justice Dept. were in on the coup. None of the alleged claims (there is no crime of "collusion") were ever factual in any way. All made up. All a communist plot to stage a coup in the United Fucking States of America on the legally elected President. They call this treason and it can be punishable by death.

Fuck the democratic communist party!
    Did you read the questions about the Trump hotel?