Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fleenor: 7 commits in the next 2 weeks

2»

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It would really suck too if a lot of them were linemen. Who is going to be the one to tell Peterman that this isn't fucking Boise State anymore?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

phineas said:

Sources tell me we will be recruiting a bunch of kids this offseason. Im not going to name names just know ive got the scoop.

follow me on twitter @PhineasGodwin for more. Ill have the scoop for you all summer long!

A WWF fan huh? I had to search who Phineas Godwin was because the name rang a bell. I knew him more as Mideon. Those were the golden days of WWF. Stone Cold, DX, The Rock, Mankind, Undertaker, Kane.. Fond childhood memories watching that shit.

The golden days were in the 70's and 80's when people thought that shit was still real.

You kids have it so good now a days. Pay per view, dream match ups ... back in my day we could only dream of how a Hulk Hogan v. Ric Flair match would end. And if you lived in an area of Wenatchee that didn't get cable, you got wrestling on Saturday morning ... with one main event and about 10 shitty matches.

Monday Night Raw on cable wasn't live ... it was a bunch of matches from around the country.

I vividly remember Wrestle Mania 1 ... Rock and Wrestling connection.

That was good shit ... but the best ...

Ric Flair showing up on the set of the WWF's set carrying THE NWA World Heavy Weight Championship belt ... I thought I would shit myself with excitement.
    Von Erich's vs. The Freebirds.

BAM bitches!

Old School!

imageimage
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'm hearing about 15 players will sign in February. Stay tuned.

Including JC transfers, the 2014 class will be 20 plus.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

phineas said:

Sources tell me we will be recruiting a bunch of kids this offseason. Im not going to name names just know ive got the scoop.

follow me on twitter @PhineasGodwin for more. Ill have the scoop for you all summer long!

A WWF fan huh? I had to search who Phineas Godwin was because the name rang a bell. I knew him more as Mideon. Those were the golden days of WWF. Stone Cold, DX, The Rock, Mankind, Undertaker, Kane.. Fond childhood memories watching that shit.

The golden days were in the 70's and 80's when people thought that shit was still real.

You kids have it so good now a days. Pay per view, dream match ups ... back in my day we could only dream of how a Hulk Hogan v. Ric Flair match would end. And if you lived in an area of Wenatchee that didn't get cable, you got wrestling on Saturday morning ... with one main event and about 10 shitty matches.

Monday Night Raw on cable wasn't live ... it was a bunch of matches from around the country.

Ric Flair showing up on the set of the WWF's set carrying THE NWA World Heavy Weight Championship belt ... I thought I would shit myself with excitement.
    WAR Portland Wrestling!
  • Options
    SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Testing 1
    TheGlove said:

topdawgnc said:

phineas said:

WAR Portland Wrestling!

Ahh those were the days. Always LOLd at the old lady in the front row who would get up and come to the ring and bitch out Dandy Sandy Barr who whoever was reffing.
  • Options
    So uhhh...did we get any commits yet?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited January 2014

One of the Friday Night Tykes will give a verbal for the 2023 season.
  • Options

One of the Friday Night Tykes will give a verbal for the 2023 season.
    #TexasPipeline
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Of the 4 he said we would get this week so far we have 0
  • Options
    jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

Of the 4 he said we would get this week so far we have 0

I hate myself for defending Bleenor, but the visits aren't till this weekend.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheGlove said:

topdawgnc said:

phineas said:

WAR Portland Wrestling!

Ahh those were the days. Always LOLd at the old lady in the front row who would get up and come to the ring and bitch out Dandy Sandy Barr who whoever was reffing.
    Sandy Barr >> Sandy Hooker
  • Options
    SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Testing 1

TheGlove said:

topdawgnc said:

phineas said:

WAR Portland Wrestling!

Sandy Barr >> Sandy Hooker
    Either way you don't want sand down there
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's funny that Bleenor and his minions act like this is a bold prediction. There's only a couple of weeks left. Everyone knows we will get commitments this week and next.
  • Options
    jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2014

It's funny that Bleenor and his minions act like this is a bold prediction. There's only a couple of weeks left. Everyone knows we will get commitments this week and next.

This. With as empty as our class is and as many visitors as we have coming in the next couple weeks, it's not at all bold.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pretty cool that he can hedge his bet by not actually telling us anything. It's just like the "it'll be interesting either way" bullshit. You're never wrong when you don't actually say anything.
  • Options

That's how every Bleenor statement is. I'm just glad he has a twitter, now if only PLSS can get a twitter........