Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Peterman success

2»

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Johnny Depp is... QB1
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

as long as van soderberg is on UW's team, yall wont win anything. guy is the biggest loser in college football. what a tool

We suck because of our backup kicker? OKAY!
    Just look at his smug fucking face. I think he’s my least favorite player in college football behind Justin fields
    Tate Martell is by far the smuggest fucking face I want to drop kick in CFB.
    This guy says "Sup?"

I have no idea who that is but to me, the douchiest looking high school recruit of all time was Jimmy Clause.
    Yeah, Clausen was in a class of his own.

Here's a more recent pic of the tier 2 douche in question.

He looks like a schizophrenic guy who lived in a trailer home with his mom at the park my parents owned when I was a kid. I used to go to his "house" and watch him meticulously roll hundreds of cigarettes and when I got bored with that I would jingle his moms keys and make their tv go all static before taking my big wheel home. The fact I wasn't featured on Unsolved Mysteries is pretty impressive. The early 80's were a great time to be alive!
    My uncle lived at your parents' trailer park? This like finding a long lost half brother!

WTGWT!