Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If I'm Spike Lee, am I really that upset that my ancestors were brought to America?

13»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Appears the question was too tough to deal with. Spike is a vicious little bigot but he didn't hurt my feeling O'Keefed. If I'm Spike, instead of trashing the country, I'm thanking God that my ancestors made it here to America, due to the fact that undoubtedly, my life today here in the United States today, is far better than any life I could have possibly had they never been enslaved and brought to America.

Why am I not surprised you have zero understanding of his comments. Awfully white supremacist comment of you.
    Give it a break. Every race was subject to slavery over time. Every race and nationality was treated poorly when they came here and lived in slums. You ain't that fucking special.
    Nothing racist in that post. Nothing.
    I didn't say it was racist. I likened it to what a white supremacist would say. "Every race was treated poorly when they came here"? Fuck the fuck off idiot.
    Hey Hondo, I didn't say you were a cocksucker, I just likened you to people who like sucking cock.
    Bob with his homoerotic fantasies again.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

That's the best you can do? Dumb, dumber and dumberer have spoken.

Racist! That slavery wasn't the same!

Watching three morons work is like the proverbial monkey Fucking a football.

I'm sure the Jews and everyone under the Romans would disagree. And much was race based.

Of you guys aren't railing about slavery in the current world. It's still going on. But then that wouldn't serve your politics.

And sledog yells at himself.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Appears the question was too tough to deal with. Spike is a vicious little bigot but he didn't hurt my feeling O'Keefed. If I'm Spike, instead of trashing the country, I'm thanking God that my ancestors made it here to America, due to the fact that undoubtedly, my life today here in the United States today, is far better than any life I could have possibly had they never been enslaved and brought to America.

Why am I not surprised you have zero understanding of his comments. Awfully white supremacist comment of you.
    Give it a break. Every race was subject to slavery over time. Every race and nationality was treated poorly when they came here and lived in slums. You ain't that fucking special.
    Nothing racist in that post. Nothing.
    I didn't say it was racist. I likened it to what a white supremacist would say. "Every race was treated poorly when they came here"? Fuck the fuck off idiot.
    Hey Hondo, I didn't say you were a cocksucker, I just likened you to people who like sucking cock.
    Bob with his homoerotic fantasies again.
    Since I don't see you as a man Hondo how is it homo-erotic? Hey Hondo, I'm not calling you lying piece of shit, I'm just "likening" you to a lying piece of shit.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,050
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I'm sure the Jews and everyone under the Romans would disagree. And much was race based.

Of you guys aren't railing about slavery in the current world. It's still going on. But then that wouldn't serve your politics.

You two are blow hard little twits. Not 2 balls between you. Or 2 brain cells.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You two are blow hard little twits. Not 2 balls between you. Or two brain cells.
    From the dude who yelled at himself.