Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tre'Shaun Harrison, 2018 RB/S, Seattle (Garfield), WA (Offered)

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    This is what I mean. You assume a lot of shit about Pete you probably don't quite know. Maybe it's because he looks and sounds like the kind of guy who has credibility to you. It doesn't mean shit when it comes to this business. You also assume a lot of shit about Willie, who just got to this conference 5 minutes ago. I have no experience, and I strongly suspect you don't either, to substantiate your "likely" scenarios.

I also have a hard time believing that Pete somehow knows how to read the academic issues better than most of other Pac 12 coaches. Pete is not recruiting to Stanford. That is a different animal altogether. Quit trying to act like the situations are even remotely similar. Fuck you guys have a man-crush on this dude, and it's so fucking predictable. None of these arguments would be made if he weren't winning.

If Pete needs someone and is convinced the kid is an elite talent, he'll go after him and make it work. If he chooses to not make it work, I would better guess it has to do with easier or better alternatives. I'm guessing the same is true at Oregon and with us? at WSU.

There is a bigger academic profile difference between UW and UCLA than there is between UW and Oregon or WSU. If UCLA can get a dummy, UW can get a dummy.

If we're just talking about handicapping some kid's odds of qualifying, I'm pretty sure you? don't have the only coach outside of Palo Alto who knows how to do it.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    This is what I mean. You assume a lot of shit about Pete you probably don't quite know. Maybe it's because he looks and sounds like the kind of guy who has credibility to you. It doesn't mean shit when it comes to this business. You also assume a lot of shit about Willie, who just got to this conference 5 minutes ago. I have no experience, and I strongly suspect you don't either, to substantiate your "likely" scenarios.

I also have a hard time believing that Pete somehow knows how to read the academic issues better than most of other Pac 12 coaches. Pete is not recruiting to Stanford. That is a different animal altogether. Quit trying to act like the situations are even remotely similar. Fuck you guys have a man-crush on this dude, and it's so fucking predictable. None of these arguments would be made if he weren't winning.

If Pete needs someone and is convinced the kid is an elite talent, he'll go after him and make it work. If he chooses to not make it work, I would better guess it has to do with easier or better alternatives. I'm guessing the same is true at Oregon and with us? at WSU.

There is a bigger academic profile difference between UW and UCLA than there is between UW and Oregon or WSU. If UCLA can get a dummy, UW can get a dummy.

If we're just talking about handicapping some kid's odds of qualifying, I'm pretty sure you? don't have the only coach outside of Palo Alto who knows how to do it.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,659
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    My sources are telling me you assume a lot of shit about Pete you probably don't quite know. Maybe it's because he looks and sounds like the kind of guy who has credibility to you. It doesn't mean shit when it comes to this business.

Will know more later after golf and some Doubleback merlot that drinks like a cab.

My sources are telling me you assume a lot of shit about Pete you probably don't quite know. Maybe it's because he looks and sounds like the kind of guy who has credibility to you. It doesn't mean shit when it comes to this business.

Will know more later after golf and some Doubleback merlot that drinks like a cab.

This is what I mean. You assume a lot of shit about Pete you probably don't quite know. Maybe it's because he looks and sounds like the kind of guy who has credibility to you. It doesn't mean shit when it comes to this business. You just like him and believe everything he says because he's white and you hate black people. You also assume a lot of shit about Willie, who just got to this conference 5 minutes ago, because he's black. I have no experience, and I strongly suspect you don't either, to substantiate your "likely" scenarios; I myself do not see color.

I also have a hard time believing that Pete somehow knows how to read the academic issues better than most of other Pac 12 coaches just because he's white. Pete is not recruiting to Stanford, which is admittedly very white. That is a different animal altogether. Quit trying to act like the situations are even remotely similar. Fuck you guys have a man-crush on this dude, and it's so fucking predictable. None of these arguments would be made if he weren't winning.

If Pete needs someone and is convinced the kid is an elite talent, he'll go after him and make it work, especially if the kid is white. If he chooses to not make it work, I would better guess it has to do with easier or better alternatives, or the kid is black and not worth the time. I'm guessing at Oregon and WSU, they're not so raysiss.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    That's showing a lot of optimism towards the Wyatt Rector transfer.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Breakout is just a nice way of saying he'll send out an edit stating that he's taking his talents elsewhere be entering the Portal.

And quit being mean to @LaMichael_Corleone you queer.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's showing a lot of optimism towards the Wyatt Rector transfer.
    No, black man.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Stephen Carr???
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    In the portal. Maybe following Willie to FAU but why not come home and play with Savvy?
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Did he ever amount to anything down there?
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Did he ever amount to anything down there?

No. Played receiver, he's a safety.