Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gallop: Obama set back Race relations in the US in 2013

Comments

• Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, he says can you believe the racist dumbfucks who either fell for that lie or who pushed that racist lie.

Pressing.
    SJW shit is stupid and racist.
    Well this thread is about whether cops should be law abiding.
    Not for you it wasn't. It's obvious they were law abiding. The guy that wasn't law abiding got shot. Somehow that means the cops weren't law abiding in your mind. Some people need shooting. That's life. Their is evil out there. HTH
    Yes, we've all heard about you shooting all those people who want to kill you. I can't imagine there aren't still a few out there drawing breath, however.
    Crime isn't supposed to pay. Unless you are a blood sucking attorney. Then it's crime all the time!
    And your occupation is?
    Good lord, Sled! Just how embarrassing is your job?
    Contracted security guard. He said he was both self employed and in law enforcement. Now he's retired. If you believe his stories.
    that explains a lot actually
    What does it explain? Is there something wrong with being in law enforcement or working as a security guard?
    it explains the love of trump, hatred for people who are different, and general low iq posting
    JFC you're stupid. It's not a "love of Trump" you dip-shit. It's an appreciation of Trump for not GAF about the stupid, worthless, meaningless crap that makes up 99% of the Democratic Party platform while only impacting 2% of the public.

Keep it simple. Create jobs, wave the flag a bit, thank the veterans and eschew whiners and crybabies like yourself in favor of people who shut up and work.
    I can see the appeal of Trump for someone with such a simplistic worldview. Personally I have higher standards for the president of the united states
    What like using the government to spy on the opposition? Smuggle guns to Mexican drug cartels that were used in over 125 murders including the murder of a border patrolman. Maybe declaring evidence of same "national security". Smuggling arms through the Benghazi embassy and not rescuing Americans there when they were attacked to cover your tracks? Giving Iran nukes. Giving Iran 150 billion which they use to sooner terrorism against us?

The list is too long I'm not typing for hours.
    Of course you're a Benghazi conspiracy theorist
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, he says can you believe the racist dumbfucks who either fell for that lie or who pushed that racist lie.

Pressing.
    Not for you it wasn't. It's obvious they were law abiding. The guy that wasn't law abiding got shot. Somehow that means the cops weren't law abiding in your mind. Some people need shooting. That's life. Their is evil out there. HTH
    Yes, we've all heard about you shooting all those people who want to kill you. I can't imagine there aren't still a few out there drawing breath, however.
    Crime isn't supposed to pay. Unless you are a blood sucking attorney. Then it's crime all the time!
    And your occupation is?
    Contracted security guard. He said he was both self employed and in law enforcement. Now he's retired. If you believe his stories.
    What does it explain? Is there something wrong with being in law enforcement or working as a security guard?
    it explains the love of trump, hatred for people who are different, and general low iq posting
    JFC you're stupid. It's not a "love of Trump" you dip-shit. It's an appreciation of Trump for not GAF about the stupid, worthless, meaningless crap that makes up 99% of the Democratic Party platform while only impacting 2% of the public.

Keep it simple. Create jobs, wave the flag a bit, thank the veterans and eschew whiners and crybabies like yourself in favor of people who shut up and work.
    I can see the appeal of Trump for someone with such a simplistic worldview. Personally I have higher standards for the president of the united states
    What like using the government to spy on the opposition? Smuggle guns to Mexican drug cartels that were used in over 125 murders including the murder of a border patrolman. Maybe declaring evidence of same "national security". Smuggling arms through the Benghazi embassy and not rescuing Americans there when they were attacked to cover your tracks? Giving Iran nukes. Giving Iran 150 billion which they use to sooner terrorism against us?

That's because there was a conspiracy.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    Do us a favor and date this girl, please.
    She’s pretty, but my wife isn’t very permissive.
    That’s pretty to you? Cover for every pot I guess but she ain’t pretty
    You probably shouldn’t date her either then.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    Do us a favor and date this girl, please.
    Wood
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?

Atta boy!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?

Atta boy!
    They were bringing arms into Libya and arming the opposition, and many of the elements that they were arming participated in the attack, do you deny that O’Keefed?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?

Atta boy!
    They were bringing arms into Libya and arming the opposition, and many of the elements that they were arming participated in the attack, do you deny that O’Keefed?
    Most of the arms went to what became ISIS. But hey that's ok it's Barack!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?

Several Congressional investigations under a republican Congress disagree with you.
  • Options
    It's too volatile and embarrassing. It's been covered up. It's a shame.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Exactly. The Republicans love Obama and Hillary and wanted nothing more than to cover up their actions.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited February 2019
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?
    Not an attorney!
    Why do you hate liberty and protection of individual rights? Why do you hate the free market and our? tradition of English common law?

Why do you hate America so much?
    D

And you missed the point of the post ANTIFA.

I didn't say you said that dodgy. Quit making shit up; you did that for a living to make your sloppy arrests stick.

Who was it who wrote this? I forget.

I don't care what you like. Obviously your tastes are not in line with mine or most normal folks.

Sounds like you're against people exercising their free will to hire professionals to represent their best interests in business. Sad that you think like that, but this is a free country, so you can't really do anything about it. As for me, I've never made up anything ever in the discharge of my professional duties rummy. You know what they say: he who smelt it dealt it.

Attorneys, defense attorneys, have become so smarmy. You didn't say what kind of law you pretend to practice but your "I'm offended level" might be indicative. Might not.

My pretend arrests always stuck. I arrested criminals. Never lost. It's easy. It's simple. Most pled. Funny I've had them plead guilty while their pretend attorneys were trying to shut them up and object. Judges don't put up with much of that.
    For a guy who wrote "What like using the government to spy on the opposition?", you sure seem to be in desperate need of a civics class. The adversarial system, flawed though it may be, has shown itself to still be the most effective judicial system anyone has cooked up to date. So, you know, people need real counsel representing their interests, not the government's. And, you know, YOU were the fucking government!

As for what kind of law I pretend practice, I've been pretty clear about that; you either struggle to retain what you read for more than two minutes, or this is a routine you've come up with. One of those has to be the case.

I'm about as concerned with what you think of my profession as you seem to be with clarifying how well your arrests held up in court. Actually, I'm less concerned than that. I'm just confused how a flag waving patriot with clear views on liberty could possibly take issue with those who spend their days securing the liberty of their fellow citizens. Sad. Really.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?
    Not an attorney!
    Why do you hate liberty and protection of individual rights? Why do you hate the free market and our? tradition of English common law?

D

I didn't say you said that dodgy. Quit making shit up; you did that for a living to make your sloppy arrests stick.

I don't care what you like. Obviously your tastes are not in line with mine or most normal folks.

Sounds like you're against people exercising their free will to hire professionals to represent their best interests in business. Sad that you think like that, but this is a free country, so you can't really do anything about it. As for me, I've never made up anything ever in the discharge of my professional duties rummy. You know what they say: he who smelt it dealt it.

Attorneys, defense attorneys, have become so smarmy. You didn't say what kind of law you pretend to practice but your "I'm offended level" might be indicative. Might not.

My pretend arrests always stuck. I arrested criminals. Never lost. It's easy. It's simple. Most pled. Funny I've had them plead guilty while their pretend attorneys were trying to shut them up and object. Judges don't put up with much of that.
    For a guy who wrote "What like using the government to spy on the opposition?", you sure seem to be in desperate need of a civics class. The adversarial system, flawed though it may be, has shown itself to still be the most effective judicial system anyone has cooked up to date. So, you know, people need real counsel representing their interests, not the government's. And, you know, YOU were the fucking government!

As for what kind of law I pretend practice, I've been pretty clear about that; you either struggle to retain what you read for more than two minutes, or this is a routine you've come up with. One of those has to be the case.

I'm about as concerned with what you think of my profession as you seem to be with clarifying how well your arrests held up in court. Actually, I'm less concerned than that. I'm just confused how a flag waving patriot with clear views on liberty could possibly take issue with those who spend their days securing the liberty of their fellow citizens. Sad. Really.
    So you're a defense attorney. I also have problems with prosecutors because they are pussies. Have had to go over their heads a time or two. Fun, fun, fun. Most cases are open and shut. Witnesses, positive ID's, evidence, You gotta squeeze blood outta somebody. But hey it's all pretend.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Several Congressional investigations under AN OBAMA ADMINISTRATION disagree with you.

Fixed that for you, dipshit.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Ambassador Stevens... disgusting to think about that whole scenario. Over a video; fuck all those liars. Hillary let him die and wanted him to die.
  • Options
    Postal91 said:

2001400ex said:

Several Congressional investigations under AN OBAMA ADMINISTRATION disagree with you.

Who controlled both houses of Congress and directed the investigations?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing.
    And your occupation is?
    Not an attorney!

D

So you're a defense attorney. I also have problems with prosecutors because they are pussies. Have had to go over their heads a time or two. Fun, fun, fun. Most cases are open and shut. Witnesses, positive ID's, evidence, You gotta squeeze blood outta somebody. But hey it's all pretend.
    No. And, sure.
  • Options
    Postal91 said:

Sledog said:

Ambassador Stevens... disgusting to think about that whole scenario. Over a video; fuck all those liars. Hillary let him die and wanted him to die.
    Huh?
  • Options
    Postal91 said:

Sledog said:

World class nuts. Bravo!
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Postal91 said:

2001400ex said:

Lmfao
  • Options

Postal91 said:

Sledog said:

Huh?
    Ambassador Stevens is on the list with Seth Rich and the others than the Clinton's have killed for political reasons. That's common knowledge man.