Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Racism

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Fucking racists!

Anything would be considered racists bff these lib. Yet they love the party of slavery, the KKK and Jim Crow.

Lmao it's like you're trying to check every deplorable box and I'm loving it
    Stop pandering for up votes
    You're really showing me how little you care and how I'm not living rent free in your head by following me around and copy/pasting stuff I said 3 days ago
    You just sit around all day stalking me. How sad is that? I bet you came in your pants when you saw I posted. Get a life!!! Stalker!
    Rent free
    Rent free. Stop stalking me. Fucking weirdo
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Sledog said:

Fucking racists!

Anything would be considered racists bff these lib. Yet they love the party of slavery, the KKK and Jim Crow.

You're really showing me how little you care and how I'm not living rent free in your head by following me around and copy/pasting stuff I said 3 days ago
    You just sit around all day stalking me. How sad is that? I bet you came in your pants when you saw I posted. Get a life!!! Stalker!
    Rent free
    Rent free
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Fucking racists!

Rent free
    Rent free
    Rent free. You’re here 24/7 trying to see what the great damone posts. Imagine caring that much. I keep you up at night. Clearly. Stop stalking me. Weirdo.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    pawz said:

As long as you call Michelle Obama a Wookie, you should STFU about racism.

• Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited February 2019

Sledog said:

Fucking racists!

Rent free
    Rent free
    Rent free. You’re here 24/7 trying to see what the great damone posts. Imagine caring that much. I keep you up at night. Clearly. Stop stalking me. Weirdo.
    You dont have to try so hard all the time. Sometimes less is more
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Fucking racists!

Rent free
    Rent free
    You dont have to try so hard all the time. Sometimes less is more
    Stop pressing. Stalker. Less is more.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    Racist and sexist?

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Fucking racists!

You're the Duck on a Husky message board. HTH
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Is it racist if I call her a fat ugly cow that hates the country which has made the POS rich beyond her wildest dreams. FUCK HER
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    closest weve gotten to 4chan yet
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

pawz said:

Is it racist if I call her a fat ugly cow that hates the country which has made the POS rich beyond her wildest dreams. FUCK HER
    Well, then you’d be taking about Rosie O’Donnell.

It’s hard. All fat ugly cows look the same.