Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Rent free

this is literally all you do all day every fucking day. any post on this board can be guaranteed to get a response from you within minutes

at least the old drunks in the local dive bar seem to be having a good time
  • Options

The HondoFS alts in here are getting a bit monotonous.

what is it with you people and pandering for likes on here? shit is sad. you may as well just jerk each other off at this point. at least you'd get something tangible out of it. no one gives a damn about how many epoints you have on a dead message board, i assure you.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

A bit monotonous? White trash anxiety too overwhelming? Can’t compete? Public schools left you abandoned? Let it out Cletus!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

what is it with you people and pandering for likes on here? shit is sad. you may as well just jerk each other off at this point. at least you'd get something tangible out of it. no one gives a damn about how many epoints you have on a dead message board, i assure you.
    I love watching a good, well-deserved train-wreck like this.
  • Options

this is what it looks like when a comment hits a little too close to home. you guys could do what race does and start forgetting what you said 5 minutes ago and declare victory regardless. it seems to work well enough for him, although that bar is pretty low.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options

this is what it looks like when a comment hits a little too close to home. you guys could do what race does and start forgetting what you said 5 minutes ago and declare victory regardless. it seems to work well enough for him, although that bar is pretty low.
    Which of the Humanities is your Major?
    i don't answer questions from ohio trash
  • Options

i don't answer questions from ohio trash
    Unsurprising. You seem like more of an Albany or Springfield type.
    nah you're thinking of your mom
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rent free

this is literally all you do all day every fucking day. any post on this board can be guaranteed to get a response from you within minutes

at least the old drunks in the local dive bar seem to be having a good time
    Rent free
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rent free
  • Options
    maybe if i say rent free enough people will shower me with upvotes and i'll be cool like that very intelligent classical liberal guy
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rape