Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

lawsandl and djduck are

chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
doog or cuog trolls trying to make real ducks look bad.

It's working.

Stalin created a place for you fags to discuss quook matters without moderation and with some interaction from husky fans. Green blood, ntxduck, brewing duck and some others are doing good work. Stop fucking it up.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019
    Their program is a fucking joke now. 'Crushing' glasses of eggs to get some QB that only had an offer from Northwestern, the clownshow lifting program, winning against your rival off a missed fg and lawnmowering to a 4th place finish while they go on to win the conference. Your defensive coordinator leaving in that fashion.

There probably isn't a coach in that program that truthfully believes they're a top 10 team and should be favored to win the North.

Just a joke of a football program. Barely a couple pegs above SC right now and only because of some recruiting gets.

They're all fags for ignoring these facts. Pete was rightfully shit on until 2016.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Their program is a fucking joke now. 'Crushing' glasses of eggs to get some QB that only had an offer from Northwestern, the clownshow lifting program, winning against your rival off a missed fg and lawnmowering to a 4th place finish while they go on to win the conference. Your defensive coordinator leaving in that fashion.

There probably isn't a coach in that program that truthfully believes they're a top 10 team and should be favored to win the North.

Just a joke of a football program. Barely a couple pegs above SC right now and only because of some recruiting gets.

They're all fags for ignoring these facts. Pete was rightfully shit on until 2016.

Ok!
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Yet another reason to free @AZDuck
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Way to stay on point...
    Refute one thing I said
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    chuck said:

It's working.

Stalin created a place for you fags to discuss quook matters without moderation and with some interaction from husky fans. Green blood, ntxduck, brewing duck and some others are doing good work. Stop fucking it up.

I will try to do better. Thank you for the constructive criticism.

Swaye's Wigwam
    Again, show me I'm wrong.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

14 spazz-outs is enough.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    MisterEm said:

Baseman said:

14 spazz-outs is enough.
    No problem Kim. Thanks for all you do
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

haie said:

Way to stay on point...
    Refute one thing I said
    You still don’t get it...sad.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

Baseman said:

14 spazz-outs is enough.
    Disagree. I don't believe a limit has ever been set or reached. The fact that he's a seemingly sane poster in between the meltdowns makes it that much funnier.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    chuck said:

MisterEm said:

Baseman said:

14 spazz-outs is enough.
    Disagree. I don't believe a limit has ever been set or reached. The fact that he's a seemingly sane poster in between the meltdowns makes it that much funnier.
    If you can't follow the rules here without complaining, it may be time to step away.

The multiple episodes is @SpoogeDawg level weird.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

chuck said:

MisterEm said:

Baseman said:

14 spazz-outs is enough.
    If you can't follow the rules here without complaining, it may be time to step away.

The multiple episodes is @SpoogeDawg level entertaining.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Scared much?
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2019
    chuck said:

It's working.

What. A joke. We have been season sicker holders for many many years. I have been going to Duck games for over 60 years. My Dad, Step dad and Uncle all graduated from Oregon and were in the same fraternity together.

My Mother and Aunt graduated from Oregon. My Uncle was a professor at Oregon for 30 plus years and died professor emeritus from the University. Oregon is one of my Alma Maters.

I think I am a “real” Duck. I would put my Duck Bona Fides up against anyone here.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,681
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm a MAJOR duck fan
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    chuck said:

It's working.

I just spent 4 days in Oregon. Cuog and Husky fans dressed in Green trying to make duck fans look bad were everywhere.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2019

It's working.

What. A joke. We have been season ticket holders for many many years. I have been going to Duck games for over 60 years. My Dad, Step dad and Uncle all graduated from Oregon and were in the same fraternity together.

My Mother and Aunt graduated from Oregon. My Uncle was a professor at Oregon for 30 plus years and died professor emeritus from the University. Oregon is one of my Alma Maters.

I think I am a “real” Duck. I would put my Duck Bona Fides up against anyone here.

Internet "real" fan hot air without proof. Can you post some certificates or something?

Funny how you can’t believe anyone that isn’t a rabid Husky fan. I watched Bob Schloredt play. Were you still a little gleam in you daddies eye.

Here is my uncle:

Landscape architect marks 100th birthday
    APPEARED IN PRINT: SUNDAY, OCT. 10, 2010, PAGE E7
    George Jette, emeritus professor of landscape architecture at the University of Oregon, celebrated his 100th birthday in Green Valley, Ariz., surrounded by family, friends and former students. The gala event included a picnic at the Madera Canyon in the Santa Rita Mountains near Tucson. The birthday activities were planned by daughters Suzanne Jette Guier of Eugene and Green Valley, and Sharon Jette Wallenberg of Eugene and Redding, Calif.

Jette was born on Oct. 13, 1910, in Portland. He graduated from Jefferson High School and the UO, and was a Sigma Chi. He was a professor of landscape architecture at the UO for 35 years, and also had his own business.

He and his wife, Elberta Wilson Jette, were married 71 years. His sons-in-law are Jeff Guier and Bob Wallenberg. He has two grandsons and two great-grandchildren.

Jette ran track, played basketball, caddied and enjoyed golf. He designed many gardens in this area, and some of his work has been featured in Sunset Magazine. He helped in the planning of the Hendricks Park Rhododendron Garden and the Mount Pisgah Arboretum. He helped in the UO’s “100 years — 100 Trees” project, among many other community projects.