Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fleenor: 7 commits in the next 2 weeks

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
William Fleenor‏@fleenorbill5h
Smiling Commits on the way. - 7 in the next. 2 weeks. #GoDawgs

Comments

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources tell me we will be recruiting a bunch of kids this offseason. Im not going to name names just know ive got the scoop.

follow me on twitter @PhineasGodwin for more. Ill have the scoop for you all summer long!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #woof #gohuskies
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing about 15 players will sign in February. Stay tuned.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,173
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

Totalling 17 stars
  • Options
    Awfully fucking cold for February.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,571
    Founders Club
    phineas said:

Sources tell me we will be recruiting a bunch of kids this offseason. Im not going to name names just know ive got the scoop.

follow me on twitter @PhineasGodwin for more. Ill have the scoop for you all summer long!

Phineas, what's the outlook for next year? Will the Huskies be recruiting players next year too?

Thanks in advance!!1!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Im hearing that theres a good chance we will be recruiting next season folks. Stay tuned! #gomalamutes
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I'm hearing that we have 20 spots available with 10 kids commited and signing day is in 3 weeks.
    In totally unrelated news I'm also hearing that we will have 10 commits in the next 3 weeks!
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I can bring two friends, Yay!!!

Yay!!!!

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,999
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Wake me up when it starts getting crazy in chat.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

A WWF fan huh? I had to search who Phineas Godwin was because the name rang a bell. I knew him more as Mideon. Those were the golden days of WWF. Stone Cold, DX, The Rock, Mankind, Undertaker, Kane.. Fond childhood memories watching that shit.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

A WWF fan huh? I had to search who Phineas Godwin was because the name rang a bell. I knew him more as Mideon. Those were the golden days of WWF. Stone Cold, DX, The Rock, Mankind, Undertaker, Kane.. Fond childhood memories watching that shit.

Ha. Yea i was, way back when. But, i use weird or obscure names across a vast network of many a forum, its just what i do.

honestly, i dont like the name and wish i chose something that doesnt make me look like a redneck or wwf fan but, what can i do? No one here or dogman knows me anyways, so im phineas godwin from here on out!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,303
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TTJ said:

Check out the Cubs new mascot
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    dhdawg said:

So...in other words...we're going to sign a recruiting class this year?! WOW!

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I have some other sources that contradict Dawgman and they're telling me that no matter how few total "stars" this class is, the player development will be about a bazillion times better than Sark and his drunken short bus classes of 4's and 5's. Cook it.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited January 2014

phineas said:

The golden days were in the 70's and 80's when people thought that shit was still real.

You kids have it so good now a days. Pay per view, dream match ups ... back in my day we could only dream of how a Hulk Hogan v. Ric Flair match would end. And if you lived in an area of Wenatchee that didn't get cable, you got wrestling on Saturday morning ... with one main event and about 10 shitty matches.

Monday Night Raw on cable wasn't live ... it was a bunch of matches from around the country.

I vividly remember Wrestle Mania 1 ... Rock and Wrestling connection.

That was good shit ... but the best ...

Ric Flair showing up on the set of the WWF's set carrying THE NWA World Heavy Weight Championship belt ... I thought I would shit myself with excitement.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I thought it was UCLA's?

TTJ said:

Check out the Cubs new mascot
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,091
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

phineas said:

The golden days were in the 70's and 80's when people thought that shit was still real.

You kids have it so good now a days. Pay per view, dream match ups ... back in my day we could only dream of how a Hulk Hogan v. Ric Flair match would end. And if you lived in an area of Wenatchee that didn't get cable, you got wrestling on Saturday morning ... with one main event and about 10 shitty matches.

Monday Night Raw on cable wasn't live ... it was a bunch of matches from around the country.

I vividly remember Wrestle Mania 1 ... Rock and Wrestling connection.

That was good shit ... but the best ...

Ric Flair showing up on the set of the WWF's set carrying THE NWA World Heavy Weight Championship belt ... I thought I would shit myself with excitement.
    Von Erich's vs. The Freebirds.

BAM bitches!