Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Just a teaser for the upcoming sex tape ad campaign.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Just a teaser for the upcoming sex tape ad campaign.

prayingdog.jpg
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Epic.

Dubya on tv in the background.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m unelectable
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

This exact thing happened to Abraham Lincoln -- it didn't stop him
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Meh

Not that bad in this day and age

Looking forward to the sex tape though
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019
    It's sad the left has created world where this shit can affect your career.

To me this like "boys will be boys" or "college kids will be college kids" or "hoes will be hoes".

Whatever you want to call it, having a little fun in the past shouldn't matter at all, only the policies you stand for.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    edited February 2019
    Doogles said:

To me this like "boys will be boys" or "college kids will be college kids" or "hoes will be hoes".

Whatever you want to call it, having a little fun in the past shouldn't matter at all, only the policies you stand for.

Agreed. Her policies are still fuck. But no judgment on getting some air to freshen up the tuna. It's hot as fuck in New York in the summer. Cooters gotta breathe.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2019
    Doogles said:

You think the left has a monopoly on destroying careers from shit in the past? How cute. Al Franken says fuck off.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

You think the left has a monopoly on destroying careers from shit in the past? How cute.
    PC, SJW culture is a very left thing. The right has their hypocritical religious nut jobs, but this climate where a joke isn't a joke anymore is owned by the left.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

You think the left has a monopoly on destroying careers from shit in the past? How cute.
    PC, SJW culture is a very left thing. The right has their hypocritical religious nut jobs, but this climate where a joke isn't a joke anymore is owned by the left.
    Al Franken thought it was a joke too. Trump also doesn't like comedians. Why don't you call him out for thinking a joke isn't a joke?

Both sides are fucktarded. I'm not for comedians getting called out for jokes. Especially during paid shows. If you don't like it, don't watch and especially don't pay to see it. But the right is just as shitty, just in a different way.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

Al Franken thought it was a joke too. Trump also doesn't like comedians. Why don't you call him out for thinking a joke isn't a joke?

Both sides are fucktarded. I'm not for comedians getting called out for jokes. Especially during paid shows. If you don't like it, don't watch and especially don't pay to see it. But the right is just as shitty, just in a different way.
    Hondo Fucking Stupid.
    Doogles said:

2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

The Moral Majority would like a word...
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Girls just wanna have fun!
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Doogles said:

2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

The Moral Majority died long before Trump took over the GOP.

SLITP

Doogles said:

2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

SLITP
    Bible thumpers and pearl clutchers still have control of the GOP.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Doogles said:

2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

SLITP
    Bible thumpers and pearl clutchers still have control of the GOP.
    Just as das Kapital thumpers and fake virtue signalers dominate the left. Guess which side has no chance in the future of American politics.