Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What happened to Ballz

2»

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    animate said:

God I can't wait for this upcoming season. Eason and Ahmed will be breakout stars. Shit Oregon and the rest of the conference will get ran through. Quooks will shut the fuck up and crawl back into their lonely trailers defeated and depressed. UW will win the conference again and go to the playoffs. Take all the screen shots you want bitches. It's happening.

I like your consistently impressive delusional husky quality... but washington ain't going to the playoffs next year...
    Yes they are. 13-0 or 12-1 conference champs gets them in the playoffs.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2019

animate said:

God I can't wait for this upcoming season. Eason and Ahmed will be breakout stars. Shit Oregon and the rest of the conference will get ran through. Quooks will shut the fuck up and crawl back into their lonely trailers defeated and depressed. UW will win the conference again and go to the playoffs. Take all the screen shots you want bitches. It's happening.

I like your consistently impressive delusional husky quality... but washington ain't going to the playoffs next year...
    Yeah, because 12-1 and a conference title worked wonders for Ohio State.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    You didn't confirm. Is that you in the picture? I thought you were a brother, brother.
    edited February 2019

animate said:

They got blown out by Purdue dumbass. Even if UW takes a loss it won't be a blow out.

You didn't confirm. Is that you in the picture? I thought you were a brother, brother.

Obviously no, it's not me in the picture you retard. I don't have a Twitter account.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

And if not, there's always Hawaii...
    There's always Hawaii either way.
    But one will have WiFi and one won't...
    Pay for a trip to Hawaii on what you make with a UW-Bothell degree and pop off.
    I'll be a millionaire before I'm 30.
    Not if you spend all day here you won't.
    Creepy Crisp
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

animate said:

They got blow out by Perdue...PERDUE, nuff sad

Obviously no, it's not me in the picture you retard. I don't have a Twitter account.
    Why "obviously"? I don't know you, and he writes like a retard. Hence the question.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

animate said:

Only 13-0 gets them into the playoffs. The Pac 12 sucks and UW plays no one non-conference.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    ntxduck said:

animate said:

Only 13-0 gets them into the playoffs. The Pac 12 sucks and UW plays no one non-conference.
    2016 says hello

Has 2,322 poasts in just eight months in this shithole, asks people if they have anything better to do.

Obviously not.

Boy, you're just lucky this isn't TexAgs. Those guys would have long ago figured out who you are and had sent you a bag of exploding poop or something. You should see what they did to MFBarnes. Tore the guy's life apart.

It’s really a fascinating story. This shit sounds like it was straight out of the @StrongArmCobra playbook:

OP: mfbarnes is a pathological liar who got his jollies from making crap up on the internet. And when I say he made crap up, I mean he made EVERYTHING up. He lied about his family's lineage on the history board, his garage shop on the outdoor board, his RV on the automotive board, etc. (he might have even claimed to be SidelineAg). He ripped off pics he found on Google to support his stories.

Anyway, after a few of his bigger whoppers were outed (somebody found his workshop pics in an article, his RV pics on some blog, that sort of thing), the Outdoor board went full NSA on his ass. And, since the dumbass used the same login name for everything, he was very easy to trace across the web. There were truly some astonishing lies. He'd claimed to be the S&C coach for the Cowboys, made up a fake oil magazine cover for his consulting service, and even had a fake thesis hosted on some website that he'd ripped off from an OU PhD student (he deleted + replaced the author's name, the names of the professors, the school's name, and the names of the family members in the dedication, and a few other things). He photoshopped his head onto some power lifter's body, photoshopped his head onto the body of some big whigs posing with RC Slocum, and a few others. In a bitter twist, the only true things that they found out about him were things he'd never divulged. Mainly, that his consulting company had lost a half million dollar lawsuit to Exxon and that he had a few criminal convictions on his record.
    Holy shit.

Why "obviously"? I don't know you, and he writes like a retard. Hence the question.
    You must live an incredibly miserable life. I pity you.

You need to come up with a new response. That one has run its course.
    edited February 2019

I will when you man up and do something with your life and stop being a pathetic troll. I have no interest in you and yet my notifications continue to be filled with your cries for attention. Your life must be so miserable. There is no other explanation for your behavior. Grow up, become a man, and better yourself. Your immaturity and obsession with me is pathetic. How do you live with yourself? I would not want to be you. Move on. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I will when you man up and do something with your life and stop being a pathetic troll. I have no interest in you and yet my notifications continue to be filled with your cries for attention. Your life must be so miserable. There is no other explanation for your behavior. Grow up, become a man, and better yourself. Your immaturity and obsession with me is pathetic. How do you live with yourself? I would not want to be you. Move on. Stop embarrassing yourself.
    It sounds like you still don't care.