Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why haven't we been in contact with Bijan Robinson and we are recruiting TX RBs?

13»

Comments

• ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Look. I'll take Cam Davis but I still want nice things we should all want nice things. We should be able to go out and talk to the top targets and try to get them early. If they fizzle out later fuck at least we can get out early too but we were there early. Not every kid is going to work out but we should try. MMFG we got lucky on because he was local. But we should be looking for the next Napoleon or better. I just want to level up recruiting all around. Obviously The defense figured shit out. We just need the same on offense.

I want the same thing too. Unfortunately for you and other star lovers, some of KB's top targets are 3-star guys in Sunday and Morrison. He seems to be going after them pretty hard. He went out to Oklahoma to offer Morrison personally. You have to remember, our coaches don't give a fuck about star ratings, they evaluate and rank these guys on their own, and it's a group effort by the entire staff to decide who gets an offer and who the top targets are. We'll see what happens. But if they are going hard after guys they've offered early in the cycle, I don't call that settling if they happen to land them just because they're rated 3-stars. Just get your top targets on both sides of the ball. That's all I want them to do.

I think if they could select exactly who they want right now, they would select Sunday and Morrison as the two running backs and Adams as a DB (CB or SS).
    *Bolded does not apply to situations involving tight ends
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Look. I'll take Cam Davis but I still want nice things we should all want nice things. We should be able to go out and talk to the top targets and try to get them early. If they fizzle out later fuck at least we can get out early too but we were there early. Not every kid is going to work out but we should try. MMFG we got lucky on because he was local. But we should be looking for the next Napoleon or better. I just want to level up recruiting all around. Obviously The defense figured shit out. We just need the same on offense.

I want the same thing too. Unfortunately for you and other star lovers, some of KB's top targets are 3-star guys in Sunday and Morrison. He seems to be going after them pretty hard. He went out to Oklahoma to offer Morrison personally. You have to remember, our coaches don't give a fuck about star ratings, they evaluate and rank these guys on their own, and it's a group effort by the entire staff to decide who gets an offer and who the top targets are. We'll see what happens. But if they are going hard after guys they've offered early in the cycle, I don't call that settling if they happen to land them just because they're rated 3-stars. Just get your top targets on both sides of the ball. That's all I want them to do.

I think if they could select exactly who they want right now, they would select Sunday and Morrison as the two running backs and Adams as a DB (CB or SS).
    Disagree. No matter where they were ranked or when they were offered, if they commit to UW then by BallzFS definition they were our top target.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited February 2019

Top targets change all the time. Some guys fall down the board. Some guys move up the board. Some guys make a big jump their Senior season and get offers from UW, Bama, and Georgia. Things change all the time. Recruiting is fluid. Early offers do not always equate to top targets. If they did, UW would have gotten Mathew Pola-Mao, Jeremiah Criddell, and Josh Delgado and they would not have gotten Puka, Cam Williams, and one of the DT's they got. Take your pick, they're all better than Pola-Mao.

Top targets change all the time. Some guys fall down the board. Some guys move up the board. Some guys make a big jump their Senior season and get offers from UW, Bama, and Georgia. Things change all the time. Recruiting is fluid. Early offers do not always equate to top targets. If they did, UW would have gotten Mathew Pola-Mao, Jeremiah Criddell, and Josh Delgado and they would not have gotten Puka, Cam Williams, and one of the DT's they got. Take your pick, they're all better than Pola-Mao.
    Cridell > Cam
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Cridell > Cam
    You are autistic

Cridell > Cam
    You are autistic
    Sincerely,

Sam Adams is better than Kendall Milton.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Cridell > Cam
    You are autistic
    Sincerely,

Sam Adams is better than Kendall Milton.
    Lol because he is. Kendall just goes outside every time. Sam can do that just as effectively. Except he sets up his blocks, shows short area quicknes, he can line up in the slot and he’s not stiff.

Kendall is just bigger stronger faster. So is Sam but he shows translatable characteristics.
    edited February 2019

Cridell > Cam
    Fuck no.

Cridell > Cam
    Fuck no.
    Says the guy who was ready to pull Cam's offer.

edited February 2019

Cridell > Cam
    Fuck no.
    Says the guy who was ready to pull Cam's offer.

I speculated he MIGHT get his offer pulled for visiting SC. He didn't. Myself and Jimmy Lake thinks he's way better than Criddell who's slow and never gets his hands on the ball. You're on your own.