Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gubrud vs Eason debate

https://washingtonstate.forums.rivals.com/threads/who-has-a-better-year-next-year.17332/

I just read it for the funnies. Ever read a more cunty person than CrimsonDisciple? I imagine him being one of those that would rather WSU lose as long as it meant UW also losing.

As far as the debate, Eason will win more games but Gubrud will pas for 1000 more yards and Cougs will all point to that as a reason they break the string this year. Death. Taxes. UW winning the AC.

WIW.

Comments

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tommy, you spend as much time on the Farm as you do in this cesspool. Keeping us in tune with our rivals bitches.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Coug90
    Coug90
    Hall Of Fame
    CrimsonDisciple said: ↑
    I’ll put it this way, whoever the WSU QB will be, you won’t be able to even compare the numbers. In fact, I predict Eason will either get hurt, or replaced for performance reasons. He’s a 6’ 6” statue that is prone to making mistakes. Georgia Coaches didn’t believe he was improving throughout his first year. Blamed it on a lack of competition at the QB spot. Here is a nice article written before Eason left, after his freshman year.

http://www.espn.com/blog/ncfrecruit...rings-much-needed-competition-for-jacob-eason
    Interesting question I’d say there’s a chance that neither one of them starts. Assuming they both start GG puts up way better numbers than Eason, and wins more games which is what really matters. I don’t happen to think Eason will be an upgrade from Browning, UW fans thinking that wishfully. He got beat out by a guy who’s probably the 4th or 5th best QB in the SEC.

4 Coug90, Yesterday at 12:50 PM

This fag thinks Fromm is the 4th or fifth best QB in the SEC? What a nincompoop. Fromm is really good.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Coug90
    Coug90
    Hall Of Fame
    I’ll put it this way, whoever the WSU QB will be, you won’t be able to even compare the numbers. In fact, I predict Eason will either get hurt, or replaced for performance reasons. He’s a 6’ 6” statue that is prone to making mistakes. Georgia Coaches didn’t believe he was improving throughout his first year. Blamed it on a lack of competition at the QB spot. Here is a nice article written before Eason left, after his freshman year.

http://www.espn.com/blog/ncfrecruit...rings-much-needed-competition-for-jacob-eason
    Interesting question I’d say there’s a chance that neither one of them starts. Assuming they both start GG puts up way better numbers than Eason, and wins more games which is what really matters. I don’t happen to think Eason will be an upgrade from Browning, UW fans thinking that wishfully. He got beat out by a guy who’s probably the 4th or 5th best QB in the SEC.

This fag thinks Fromm is the 4th or fifth best QB in the SEC? What a nincompoop. Fromm is really good.

Fromm sucks. Kirby SmartFS chose Fromm over Eason and Fields lol
    Swaye's Wigwam

Coug90
    Coug90
    Hall Of Fame

Fromm sucks. Kirby SmartFS chose Fromm over Eason and Fields lol
    Coug90 true?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not getting into a Fromm AIDS discussion on a thread about how stupid and delusional the Cougars are. Agree to disagree on how good or bad the kid is. I'm gad we have Eason and I think he will ball out at UW. All three of the current and past Georgia QBs are really fucking good.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

WSU will always have a guy that can play air raid until the rains of Castamere

Eason being really good means a major jump for the already defending champions

Sweet Game of Thrones reference brah

I wish someone would Rains of Castamere that fucking franchise.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You're the youngest sour old fuck here but your our sour old fuck
    PGOS is an old salty Knutson throwback.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    MisterEm said:

PGOS is an old salty Knutson throwback.
    pgos
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Agree
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited February 2019
    hearing Gubrud/Eason hype is too good for Larry Scott to pass up.

details fuzzy but Larry has a Network desparate for programming, Kids go to Camps. Camps feature Instruction in sessions throughout the day, Followed by 7 on 7 play in the evening. Vegas has Hotel rooms and a developing relationship with Larry and the Pac-12.

probably all just bs