Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump's lies?

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter
Which conservative here has claimed that Trump doesn’t lie or that we don’t care about his lies? That’s right – none. Trump, as we all have stated is a narcissist and says stupid sh*t to embellish his accomplishments. The stupidest thing Trump has claimed is that Mexico will pay for the wall. Now I support a tax on remittances to Mexico and to use that to build the wall. Unfortunately, not one leftard on this board or the dems in Congress that the vote for support a wall or a remittance tax. None of this compares to the stupid sh*t and lies that form the base of support for today’s dem party. There is no pay disparity between men and women that isn’t explained by a woman’s choice to forgoe career opportunities. We can drill our way to lower energy prices. We haven’t hit peak oil as the leftards were telling us neanerthals a decade ago. There CO2 computer models that form the basis for the leftards supposed concern about the environment are wrong. There was no Russian collusion except between dems and the Russians.

So leftards, what are Trumps big lies that we conservatives are ignoring. And why do you leftards defend and support the actual BIG lies from leftards that are used to try to control my life?

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    He bangs hot chicks then tries to keep the identity of the girls Private.

I’m a one issue voter.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Trump has a problem with the truth and being factually accurate. But then again so does the left.

What kills me is when a guy like Hondo, who lies his ass off here all the time, complains about Trump lying.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump has always been an egotistical blowhard. He also loves America and over the years has been right on some key issues as the elite have led us astray

It hit home in 2016. There were 16 GOP candidates and Hillary that could have run on some sort of we are Americans platform and beat him

Trump isn't as smooth as the usual egotistical blowhards that run for President. I guess a lot of voters just aren't scared of making America great. Again.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    Trump's a piece of shit.

It's great that you guys like him, though.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    With Trump it's wise to not pay too much attention to what he says but look at what he does. I had a hard time with that in 2016 and he is still maddening with how undisciplined he is with his rhetoric but he has governed and enacted policies and taken positions that are far, far more conservative than I would have ever expected.
  • Options
    dflea said:

Trump's a piece of shit.

Isn’t it ironic that the piece of shit is the only politician defending America and Americans?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Trump's a piece of shit.

He's our piece of shit

I see more criticism of him in this thread than the obama knee padders gave in 8 years
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Trump's a piece of shit.

I wouldn't want the guy as a friend and I definitely wouldn't want to be married to him but he has not been a bad President and given the almost 100% opposition he has faced from the Rats/Media I think he has done alright.

Pulling out of the Paris accords. Pulling out of Obama's shitty deal with Iran. Conservative Judicial appointments. Tax cuts and business friendly economic and regulatory policies. As far as illegal immigration goes we haven't had a President who was any tougher since Ike implemented Operation Wetback.

Biggest complaint would be spending.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

Trump's a piece of shit.

He's our piece of shit

I see more criticism of him in this thread than the obama knee padders gave in 8 years
    Is anyone on the "Trump is the greatest guy and never lies!" train?

Definitely some people on the "AOC isn't technically correct but is morally correct." train.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

Trump's a piece of shit.

He's our piece of shit

Is anyone on the "Trump is the greatest guy and never lies!" train?

Definitely some people on the "AOC isn't technically correct but is morally correct." train.

Or the she was "photoshopped" train.
  • Options
    One thing I know for sure, there is only one Train Throbber is waiting to see
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946

One thing I know for sure, there is only one Train Throbber is waiting to see

The Throbber would be in favor of trains on trains.

Makes the ride go faster.

Take that either way.

• Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Trump's a piece of shit.

That's PRESIDENT Trump, you fuckin clown shoe. And we love him, because he cares about America. I imagine his policies upset you with his massive arrests of human trafficking. Please be sure to keep the appropriate distance away from playgrounds, please.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Postal91 said:

dflea said:

Trump's a piece of shit.

That's PRESIDENT Trump, you fuckin clown shoe. And we love him, because he cares about America. I imagine his policies upset you with his massive arrests of human trafficking. Please be sure to keep the appropriate distance away from playgrounds, please.
    Trump cares about himself. And he cares about winning. HTH
  • Options
    Postal91 said:

dflea said:

Trump's a piece of shit.

You only have to worry about me at the playground if your mom is there, champ.
  • Options
    You’re taking his Mom fishing? How nice.

Private guided tour?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    Standard Supporter
    I am shocked. No leftards have a response. Trump lies should be a shooting gallery for them. According to them, the intillectualy yellow bus participants.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I am shocked. No leftards have a response. Trump lies should be a shooting gallery for them. According to them, the intillectualy yellow bus participants.

We can’t come up with a joke funnier than your post.
  • Options

lol

Good effort.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

Trump's a piece of shit.

Ok, Jussie Smollett. Ok.