Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jordan Banks, 2020 4* Buck/LB, Harbor City (Narbonne), CA (NOT committed to Bama)

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    At 6'1", 230 pounds, where would you guys fit him in the scheme?
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Either OLB position. Most likely Buck. Benning is 6'2". Joe Mathis was 6'1", Ryan Bowman is 6'0". Even if Banks is 6'1" he'll probably play at around 250, give or take 5 lbs.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Either OLB position. Most likely Buck. Benning is 6'2". Joe Mathis was 6'1", Ryan Bowman is 6'0". Even if Banks is 6'1" he'll probably play at around 250, give or take 5 lbs.
    Fuck if Mathis was red shirted fucker would be on a roster right now, instead playing japan or something
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    https://youtu.be/6MIMXZhjXGU

Sounds like he’s upset with USC waiting to offer so long because he’s undersized for their model. Says Bama, OU, and UDUB are his top schools and just liked his visit to UDUB that took place three weekends ago. Bama will not have room for this kid so this looks like. OU, UDUB, Oregon, USC.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.
    It would be a different story if he was from the I.E.
    Swaye said:

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.
    Named Jordan though. We've got a chance!

#blackkidwhitename
    Bruh we just missed on TWO #blackkidswhitenames in KYLE Ford and BRU McCoy, not only were there names white, most importantly their mom’s were white.

Jordan’s mom has a burner account and is active on anything about Jordan. Be responsible but love him the fuck up. He’s the number the number 1 Front Seven player not named Sav’ell Smalls.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Swaye said:

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.

#blackkidwhitename
    Bruh we just missed on TWO #blackkidswhitenames in KYLE Ford and BRU McCoy, not only were there names white, most importantly their mom’s were white.

Jordan’s mom has a burner account and is active on anything about Jordan. Be responsible but love him the fuck up. He’s the number the number 1 Front Seven player not named Sav’ell Smalls.
    Bru is not a white name.

Horace is, I'll grant you that.

And Justin Flowe >>>> Banks, though I love Banks.
    edited April 2019

Swaye said:

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.

#blackkidwhitename

Bru is not a white name.

Number 1 player may be the wrong wording I guess.

The separation between Flowe and Botelho is not very wide margin like Jordan Banks and the rest of the DL class. It’s also based on roster fit. When OL get used Bandes, Tui, Tuli, Taimani, Paama and then they have to worry about doubling one of them while Banks rotates down, he’s an absolute match up nightmare. I also have 0 confidence in getting Banks but somehow have even less in Flowe.

Swaye said:

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.

#blackkidwhitename

Bru is not a white name.

Number 1 player may be the wrong wording I guess.

The separation between Flowe and Botelho is not very wide margin like Jordan Banks and the rest of the DL class. It’s also based on roster fit. When OL get used Bandes, Tui, Tuli, Taimani, Paama and then they have to worry about doubling one of them while Banks rotates down, he’s an absolute match up nightmare. I also have 0 confidence in getting Banks but somehow have even less in Flowe.
    AGREE. we have 0.00% shot with Flowe, like a 0.81% shot with Banks.

Swaye said:

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.

#blackkidwhitename

Bru is not a white name.

POTD
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019

Swaye said:

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.

#blackkidwhitename

Bru is not a white name.

As many rings as Lebron
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

He'll not be a Dawg.

He’s black and from LA.

#blackkidwhitename

Bru is not a white name.

POTD
    Wait, that wasn't intentional?