Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We're on to 2020!

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

This board is so fucking weird when it comes to race.

I dont give a fuck if the recruits are black, brown, white, yellow, red, pink, green, or rainbow.

Win.

Mostly agree. But we have clear strengths and weaknesses when it comes to recruiting kids of different racial backgrounds. I (and most on this bored) want us to be able to bring in great players of any race. This next class will be a great test to see if we can do that. As we've seen the last two years with the #PolyMovement, like attracts like. Our appeal to Polys is a major advantage to us going forward. It does not appear to be a major advantage in recruiting the 2020 class specifically.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I dont give a fuck if the recruits are black, brown, white, yellow, red, pink, green, or rainbow.

Win.

Mostly agree. But we have clear strengths and weaknesses when it comes to recruiting kids of different racial backgrounds. I (and most on this bored) want us to be able to bring in great players of any race. This next class will be a great test to see if we can do that. As we've seen the last two years with the #PolyMovement, like attracts like. Our appeal to Polys is a major advantage to us going forward. It does not appear to be a major advantage in recruiting the 2020 class specifically.

Let me help you - our recruiting mirrors the demographics of the area of the country the school is located in. A lot of white people in WA state, with a large Asian minority and the biggest polynesian community outside of the islands.

Contrast this with southern schools.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Win.

Yep. You're never weird about race at all PGOS. Not at all. No sir.
    Founders Club
    edited February 2019

Win.

Don't be salty. The lack of rebuttals to my last post in this thread sums things up.

Im right, as always

Also, @backthepack, nice bitch move chinning my post and then switching it to a wtf after the short bus all wtfed my post. You fit right in little guy dont worry
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Win.

Don't be salty. The lack of rebuttals to my last post in this thread sums things up.

Im right, as always

Also, @backthepack, nice bitch move chinning my post and then switching it to a wtf after the short bus all wtfed my post. You fit right in little guy dont worry
    Fat fingered it the first time, hth retard!
    Founders Club

Win.

Im right, as always

Fat fingered it the first time, hth retard!
    Nah, you didnt

Lil bitch
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Win.

Let me help you - our recruiting mirrors the demographics of the area of the country the school is located in. A lot of white people in WA state, with a large Asian minority and the biggest polynesian community outside of the islands.

I really wanted to get on board with this and then thought about the African demo in Eugene...
    Founders Club

Win.

I really wanted to get on board with this and then thought about the African demo in Eugene...
    Oregon has no recruiting base outside Cali
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

We need your address @minion_doog so we can send you your official Udub TBS card and rule book.

Welcome to the stalker life!

Alright, here I am. Where and with what frequency to I send my dick pics and recipes? Can I add a song to my page? Also, where is the glitter button?

First!

(follower)
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Decent work (copypasta) from Ektard.

https://247sports.com/college/washington/LongFormArticle/Washington-Huskies-Football-Recruiting-Offer-Tracker-128256144/#128256144_5

I want the TE/DE from TexASS so we can keep sticking it in ND’s assssss
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Decent work (copypasta) from Ektard.

https://247sports.com/college/washington/LongFormArticle/Washington-Huskies-Football-Recruiting-Offer-Tracker-128256144/#128256144_5

I want the TE/DE from TexASS so we can keep sticking it in ND’s assssss

To read this article and more, subscribe now —

7-Day Free Trial
    Get access to this article and all of the in-depth coverage from the 247Sports Network with this special offer.

7-DAY FREE TRIAL
    Already a subscriber? Login

• RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I looked at 247’s player rankings. It appears from their site that we aren’t getting any of these guys. Let’s just move on to guys ranked in the 900s or so.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Cincinnati is said to be extremely high on WR Marcus Rosemy’s list of schools. If we secure him, ridder to rosemy might be the best connecting college football has seen in about 10 years. Were also more likely than not to lock down Justin Rogers and solidify our line for the next few years. Bearcats on the rise

We have a Bearcats bored, you know?