Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    animate said:

Didn't Huffman say UW was running third for him behind Bama and Stanford at one point? Stanford not even in his top 12. God that guy's an idiot. Just talking out his ass all the time. What's wrong with just saying "it's way too early to get a solid read on his recruitment yet" instead of making shit up to try to sound like an insider?

man ... do I need to even say it?

because, people don't pay 10.95 for honesty.

recruiting addicts want juice!
    Do Cliff Mass weather predictions use the same juice?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2019
    GOAT said:

So did Tracy Ford steal Sav’ell from Heir or whatever?

like someone said - tracy is a shady SOB, but he is our shady SOB
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Worth a listen. Dropped info on his mom hoping he stays close to home.

He gave an in-depth interview to THAT guy?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    RDR said:
    Does this mean if Adams helps land Savvy that Dennis will send him a years supply of aftershave to help with the bumps?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Worth a listen. Dropped info on his mom hoping he stays close to home.

8:21 interviewer goes full @PurpleJ
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    3.8+ GPA.

Hasn't taken the ACT yet.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Notes as I listen:

"What fans go hardest after you on Twitter?"

"Washington"

"Washington and Oregon fans go back and forth, they hate each other".

Host "I didn't know they had a big rivalry"

Savvy: "Oh yeah, they hate each other."

Asks him about 7 on 7, Savell (who goes by Savvy) mentions JTT by name "Number one guy in 2021", Egbuka (not by name but says "#2 athlete in 2021"), mentions Gee, Hector and Kelee "number one corner in 2020". Seems pretty in tune with where the local guys are ranked.

Seahawks fan! Been to games, it's crazy loud there.

"Model my game after myself"

Prefers a strip sack six than a pick six (duh)

"Is there pressure to stay home?"

"I think about it, will they still love me if I leave. This is my city, this is where I've grown up all my life. I really could go try to win a national championship here. If I did that, I know I'd be loved FOREVER. Like ever ever. I could come back here anytime could anything I want. But is this the best place for me, I mean I don't know yet."

"They would hate me if I went to Oregon like hate me. Hate my guts."

"How about Washington State I mean they're doing pretty good, ten win season?"

"Yeah yeah I'll check them out, they're recruiting me for offense and said I could play defense too. It seems like a fun place to play. The football coach there is very different though."

Host - (before Leach) "Washington State was freaking awful they were like @owen12!"

Has whole bunch of family in Ohio. Mom born in Tampa cause Grandma was on vacation, but they lived in Ohio. Moved to Seattle when she was young. Been to Ohio twice to visit his family and they all love Ohio State.

Played basketball before football. Playing track this spring going for state title in shotput.

Overall seems to really love Seattle and have pride in being from Seattle. Sounds like a kid who will take his trips and enjoy the process, but he's coming here IMO.

It seems like Savvy is starting to GET IT.

Stay home and be an all time legend.

Go away and be just another guy next blending in with other elite talent where they like you, but they won’t adore you, and disappoint everyone in your hometown.
    agree, but I also see him understanding that he can benefit UW and the class with his marketing acumen. Make UW a national name...it will be an amazing benefit to us as long as he doesn't fall in love with another school.