Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puka Nacua, 2019 4* WR, Orem, UT (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sources said:

He listed his top 3 of USC, Utah, and Washington - he'll have those hats on the table.

With all of the rumors swirling, people associated with each of those schools will be watching closely. He'll then pull out an Oregon hat from UNDER the table and throw that on. #skoducks #hatunderthetable

Better than that would be played out as you described. But then after 5 seconds throws off the Duck hat and puts on the UW hat. To be forever known as the "Double Douche".
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

$10.95 update: Angulo saying the buzz is on Washington and his gut would go with UW as the choice.

All the hedged statements throughout the day and final roll in of CBs minutes before he announces is gonna be special.

In other words, Utah mod and Roof say it's between Utah and UW, Angulo says it's UW, and his twatter says Oregon.

He's going to Oregon.
    TBS iron law #1, Twitter never lies
    Lol, who the hell knows? This is one of the more bizarre recruitments.
    why do you hate asa turner?
    At least it was UW vs ND and there were discernible reasons. He is a good one too.
    props to the mom, she getting paid. he caused all kinds of demand for her kid
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,711
    dawgs206 said:

I get the feeling he has committed to 1/2 of the Pac-12 at some point, usually right after visits. This kid/family seems pretty impressionable. Never felt twitter love could be the reason for tipping the scales, but this might be the exception. TBSers, do your thing.

I don't think thats it. They've been through this all before with the older brothers they aren't naive. I think its more of a Mom vs. Son battle.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

$10.95 update: Angulo saying the buzz is on Washington and his gut would go with UW as the choice.

That's pretty much the exact phrase that all of these recruiting analysts use when they have the commitment story already written and ready to go. I remember Biggins using the same words for Kayvon T and then he had a full story posted with quotes like a minute after the announcement.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

That's pretty much the exact phrase that all of these recruiting analysts use when they have the commitment story already written and ready to go. I remember Biggins using the same words for Kayvon T and then he had a full story posted with quotes like a minute after the announcement.
    But is his grandma gonna be at the hoops game?

• Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651

Twitter says OREGON - rumor mill says UW. This is a pretty classic twitter vs. rumors situation.

Twitter has always won.

That's why I still think Oregon.

Fuck off..... rumor mill wins
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Twitter says OREGON - rumor mill says UW. This is a pretty classic twitter vs. rumors situation.

Twitter has always won.

That's why I still think Oregon.

Fuck off..... rumor mill wins
    Are you a fucking retard?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited February 2019
    If this kid goes on local TV without an Oregon hat on the table and then trolls us and Utah fans by pulling an Oregon hat out of a fucking bag or revealing an Oregon t-shirt underneath a zip up jacket, fuck him forever! That would be some ultimate fuck boy shit! But if Oregon is actually out of it, then I respect him wherever he goes. If he's been trolling Oregon with Twitter likes and follows only to choose Washington, I'll love him forever.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

If this kid goes on local TV without an Oregon hat on the table and then trolls us and Utah fans by pulling an Oregon hat out of a fucking bag or revealing an Oregon t-shirt underneath a zip up jacket, fuck him forever! That would be some ultimate fuck boy shit! But if Oregon is actually out of it, then I respect him wherever he goes. If he's been trolling Oregon with Twitter likes only to choose Washington, I'll love him forever.

So what?
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,268
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We are all retards
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited February 2019

If this kid goes on local TV without an Oregon hat on the table and then trolls us and Utah fans by pulling an Oregon hat out of a fucking bag or revealing an Oregon t-shirt underneath a zip up jacket, fuck him forever! That would be some ultimate fuck boy shit! But if Oregon is actually out of it, then I respect him wherever he goes. If he's been trolling Oregon with Twitter likes only to choose Washington, I'll love him forever.

So what?
    What do mean so what? Do you have no morals? It's a matter of respect. I would not raise my future son to go on local television and troll coaches that have offered him scholarships and spent all this time recruiting him for months. If Oregon is not a hat on the table, they better be out of it or else fuck him. I don't play that shit.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    I don’t want to get my hopes up but this kid would be a hugley important get / save this cycle.
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    I have a bad feeling he’s gonna come out of nowhere with an Oregon commit.