Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jalen McMillan, 2020 4* WR, Fresno (San Joaquin), CA (COMMITTED!)

Comments

• LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

"I'll be dropping a top 10 on May 1st so I'll use March and April to see a lot of those schools and then from the top 10, I'll take it down to a top 5-6 and then I'll take all five officials and then decide right before Signing Day in December," said McMillan. "My school doesn't offer early graduation, so I won't graduate until next spring, but I'll sign in December during the early signing period."

"I will be visiting Washington and Oklahoma before the official visits start for sure, possibly Notre Dame and Oregon, and then I'm looking at UCLA and USC for sure," said McMillan. "I know I want to see USC again and UCLA too."

Washington had McMillan on campus for an unofficial visit for their game against Stanford, and while they have a new receivers coach in place, Junior Adams, McMillan is already talking with him consistently.

"Coach Junior and I talk daily," said McMillan. "He's an amazing coach and a really good guy and he really understands me and knows the game of football really well. "

Junior Adams already having done more work than Lubick did in over a year.

Jalen McMillan is un fucking real.
    Great Oregon will love him

Actually tho.

I feel like Oregon and they way they are recruiting, is the biggest threat by far to both Jalen and Johnny. Too bad they’ve never developed an NFL receiver who’s been worth more than Dane Looker. But Jalen was a big fan of Oregon because Cliff Harris grew up in Fresno and went to the same high school Jalens dad went to. Do not let Oregon going after both Johnny and Jalen allow you to be satisfied with just getting one. We need both I don’t wanna hear anything about 2021. Sam Huard is no fun if he’s just throwing to Jabez.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

"I'll be dropping a top 10 on May 1st so I'll use March and April to see a lot of those schools and then from the top 10, I'll take it down to a top 5-6 and then I'll take all five officials and then decide right before Signing Day in December," said McMillan. "My school doesn't offer early graduation, so I won't graduate until next spring, but I'll sign in December during the early signing period."

"I will be visiting Washington and Oklahoma before the official visits start for sure, possibly Notre Dame and Oregon, and then I'm looking at UCLA and USC for sure," said McMillan. "I know I want to see USC again and UCLA too."

Washington had McMillan on campus for an unofficial visit for their game against Stanford, and while they have a new receivers coach in place, Junior Adams, McMillan is already talking with him consistently.

"Coach Junior and I talk daily," said McMillan. "He's an amazing coach and a really good guy and he really understands me and knows the game of football really well. "

Junior Adams already having done more work than Lubick did in over a year.

Jalen McMillan is un fucking real.
    Great Oregon will love him

Actually tho.

I feel like Oregon and they way they are recruiting, is the biggest threat by far to both Jalen and Johnny. Too bad they’ve never developed an NFL receiver who’s been worth more than Dane Looker. But Jalen was a big fan of Oregon because Cliff Harris grew up in Fresno and went to the same high school Jalens dad went to. Do not let Oregon going after both Johnny and Jalen allow you to be satisfied with just getting one. We need both I don’t wanna hear anything about 2021. Sam Huard is no fun if he’s just throwing to Jabez.
    I'm sure Oregon's on the way to having a roster of 25 WRs ... but this is where them taking a big class somewhat helps us a bit because we'll have much more of an obvious need. There's an obvious need at UW for elite level WRs ... and that needs to be a major part of the message for 2020 recruits.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Seems like UW had a RB from Clovis years ago...
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ha ha, Nate Fellner. Big hitter tiny brains. Wasn't he the grandson of Jim Walden or some shit?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Ha ha, Nate Fellner. Big hitter tiny brains. Wasn't he the grandson of Jim Walden or some shit?

Sweeney. Same loser.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Domicillo said:
    Glad there isn’t any competition for this kid!

But in all reality, look at that fucking top 10. We? are entering rarified air in regards to the schools we? are repeatedly going up against for elite recruits.

It’s beautiful.

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    bigcc said:
    I have no idea what that F is. Fresno?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

bigcc said:
    I have no idea what that F is. Fresno?
    Gators

He likes the SEC
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    bigcc said:
    Agree. Who would have thought USC would be the school that doesn't belong?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How do you tell a kid that if he picks the others he’s just another guy amongst many but if he comes here... he’s a star.

Would you guys say it’s the ‘20 class receivers that would be the class Huard would want to help recruit the most?