Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puka Nacua, 2019 4* WR, Orem, UT (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Utah’s our bitch on the field. So....
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He's now following something by the name of Drew Faoliu.

He apparently plays on the Oregon football team.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    Domicillo said:

Once he decided to postpone his NSD commitment and his mom took it upon herself to do a full article for Angulo, you knew he was going to Oregon.

Once he didn’t immediately post his Oregon visit pictures like he did with every other school, you knew he was going to Oregon.

Once his mom questioned not going on the UW visit and then Pete never went on an in-home after the visit, you knew he was going to Oregon.

Once he was the 50th Oregon WR to be offered with only three weeks left to go and we magically found out that Oregon was also his childhood dream school, you knew he was going to Oregon.

Once he said he wasn’t signing with USC on ESD and was going to explore his options but he insisted he was still committed to USC, you knew he was going to Oregon.

$10.95

Once he set a wack-ass commitment time and started following multiple Oregon players, you knew he was going to Oregon.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Passion said:

Update from the Utah mod...

"So, I got an update... I think, if he goes out of state it's UW and if he listens to mom's request of playing closer to home, it will be Utah. We'll all be in the dark until tomorrow night, Puka has sworn people to secrecy - one of which is our own, Blair Angulo - and said he won't even be telling coaches his decision beforehand."

So has he set an announcement date & time? Sorry, I've been shoveling snow while pretending to like my neighbors.
    9:45PM Tomorrow Night.

His most recent twitter follow is Juwan Johnson, the Penn State Grad Transfer WR who has been long rumored to Oregon. So maybe Puka and JJ go there and join the other 4-5 WRs they've signed in this class lol.

Anytime you have a chance to join a recruiting class with 900 receives instead of one that has one and a bunch of bums on the roster behind him, you just gotta do it (I guess?).
    Oh well, hope Taj Davis is good.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2019
    Damn...I honestly did not see this coming.

I seriously thought Oregon was all in on Ford
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    Frosted tips, what time is it!?!?

It’s fleeeexxxxxfrrrriiiiiday

....coming soon to a YouTube screen near you.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    What a colossal flop. UW has a massive advantage over Oregon here. Just ridiculous.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    edited February 2019

What a colossal flop. UW has a massive advantage over Oregon here. Just ridiculous.

If he goes to Oregon... not really sure about that. Let’s not forget we just hired a guy in junior Adams that didn’t close the deal.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,906
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DawgFader said:

If he goes to Oregon... not really sure about that. Let’s not forget we just hired a guy in junior Adams that didn’t close the deal.

Yes, as having no time didn’t hurt his chances of closing the deal...
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    DawgFader said:

I think the only hire we could’ve made to come in and close Puka in that amount of time is Tee Martin. And even then, based off what we know about his recruitment, I don’t know if even Tee would’ve been a guarantee.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2019

Ever since seeing Puka at the Poly bowl, thought he was too free spirited for Petersen. He just didn’t seem like a good fit up there. He likes to have fun.