Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

247 All-Impact Team

Latu, McDuffie, and Bandes were on the list of guys most likely to make a splash as freshmen.

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Latu, McDuffie, and Bandes were on the list of guys most likely to make a splash as freshmen.

Doubt it with McDuffie unless we’re talking pint returns. Latu almost certainly, Bandes will have to beat some talented people out including Tuitele. He’s definitely good enough though.

I do think Heimuli is probably more likely than either any of them besides Latu.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2019

Doubt it with McDuffie unless we’re talking pint returns. Latu almost certainly, Bandes will have to beat some talented people out including Tuitele. He’s definitely good enough though.

I do think Heimuli is probably more likely than either any of them besides Latu.
    Kyler should be returning punts next year. I’d think at best McDuffie could realistically be the 4th outside CB next year (Taylor, Hampton, Molden, McDuffie) if they have to use Irvin/Gordon at safety. But he should be a nickel CB anyways.